First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

South Fulton, TN

#1 Sep 22, 2011
Hey, is a Kim Yates still chasing after a doctor (Hien Q Nguyen)? Last I heard she dumped that lazy husband of hers and was after the doc hot and heavy. Any info would be entertaining.
kandy snaders

Rising Sun, MD

#2 Sep 28, 2011
This is exactly the reason Union sucks! It has unprofessional hillbillies working here!!!!
Candy on the Brain

Earleville, MD

#3 Sep 28, 2011
What does one individual's personal life, and unsubstantiated allegations, have to do with the medical quality of a hospital?

In fact, Union has been steadily improving and scored favorably on a recent national quality of care report-- better than a lot of larger and very well known hospitals in the state.

It looks like Kandy is the 'hillbilly' here, with "unprofessional" attacks on an entire medical institution without bothering to learn the facts.
Pat

Baltimore, MD

#4 Sep 28, 2011
I have never heard good things about Union Hospital. When we moved here 8 yrs ago, our builder mentioned Christiana, never even mentioned Union. A common comment I hear is "never go to Union". Something must be behind that. Although not hospitalized, my husband and I did deal with docs who worked out of Union. Not impressed. Each doc gave their own diagnosis. We went to University of MD Hospital in Baltimore to a doctor who found out exactly what the problem was...No it was not a hernia, nor,barretts esophogus, not even gerd as the other doctors claimed. Today, we need to be our own advocates, don't just take a docs word, but research and get 2nd opinions. BTW, I couldn't care less who is after what doctor.(LOL)
compassion

Bear, DE

#5 Oct 5, 2011
There are good doctors.
INSURED

Hughesville, MD

#6 Oct 9, 2011
Kandy Snaders is a PUNK who probably uses the ED as her primary care doctor...What are the chances she has insurance? All those drug seeking frequent flyers don't...They are draining our county and country....Get a life!
Janneys Corruption

Richmond, VA

#7 Oct 9, 2011
This is the Hospital where the lady Jail Guards chose to act like kindergarten Juveniles.
They were in the ER talking to staff about an applicant and his confidential application. How Stupid can a person be? Sheriff Janney sure knows how to pick em!
Cordial

Baltimore, MD

#8 Oct 9, 2011
Janney didn't pick 'em. They were there when he first took office, dummy.
Va Bad Benefits

Staunton, VA

#9 Oct 10, 2011
He picked them as Administrators, dummy!
MAMA SURF

Cornelius, NC

#10 Oct 11, 2011
When I had my first child there I will tell you they were great the nurse that took care of me went home with my husband at night and took care of him.
Janney Corruption

Aylett, VA

#11 Oct 12, 2011
Is your name Mrs. Janney?
To JimGibson

Elkton, MD

#12 Oct 12, 2011
Good grief Get a LIFE Man - you are crazy.
Janney Corruption

Washington, DC

#13 Oct 12, 2011
Sorry Mrs. Janney
Freak

Baltimore, MD

#14 Oct 14, 2011
Jim Gibson will get his. It's coming.
Corrupt Janney

Clinton, MD

#15 Oct 15, 2011
Jim Gibson does not allow Dishonesty, Law Enforcement Unethical Behavior, Childish Behavior, and then hide from it like a coward!
Bring it on!
Freak

Baltimore, MD

#16 Oct 16, 2011
Just like candid camera. When you least expect it...
Corrupt Janney

Staunton, VA

#17 Oct 16, 2011
Janney should and idiots should know! I gave them the treatment!
Justagirl

AOL

#18 Oct 16, 2011
compassion wrote:
There are good doctors.
Yeah, just not at Union. My friend was admitted there...given no treatment, kept for three days and then discharged with no diagnosis and no improvement. Next day, went into Christiana ER andleft in 12 hours or less 100% improved and has not had a bad day since. And this was in the last month.
No, head for New Castle County or Baltimore. St. Francis and Wilmington Hospital in Wilmigton are both excellent. Christiana ER is usually pretty crowded, but way above Union.
Sheriffs Corruption

Capitol Heights, MD

#19 Jan 8, 2012
Not worried about Janney or a Camera. My ducks are in a row. Unlike him, I have nothing to hide!
Lindy

Rising Sun, MD

#20 Jan 30, 2012
INSURED wrote:
Kandy Snaders is a PUNK who probably uses the ED as her primary care doctor...What are the chances she has insurance? All those drug seeking frequent flyers don't...They are draining our county and country....Get a life!
NO - Kandy is an educated Program manager for Google you idiot!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Longview Dr Development in Elkton, MD Fri Danielle 2
Randall Hutton (Apr '09) May 19 angel4u19904 295
Prostitution in Elkton (Jun '10) May 10 Blue Lives Matter 33
News Girl, 7, assaulted at school bus stop May 9 Blue Lives Matter 2
LOOKING for people in unfair Child Custody BATT... (Aug '11) May 5 robertjmagdits 31
Corrupt Badge May 4 Fighting Corruption 1
Cecil County Budget: Sheriff's Deputies Lack Ri... May 4 Fighting Corruption 1
More from around the web

Elkton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]