Cecil County Commish OK Broomell Bid ...

Cecil County Commish OK Broomell Bid to Give New Ethics Panel Members' Priority

There are 7 comments on the The Cecil Times story from Mar 13, 2012, titled Cecil County Commish OK Broomell Bid to Give New Ethics Panel Members' Priority. In it, The Cecil Times reports that:

The Cecil County Commissioners endorsed, by the usual Three Amigos majority vote Tuesday, a proposal by Commissioner Diana Broomell to give longer terms of service to three new members of the county Ethics Commission, in a do-over of a vote taken months ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cecil Times.

NAandpayingtaxes

Baltimore, MD

#1 Mar 31, 2012
Considering they contributed to Broomell's campaign they name "ethics" should be removed from their purpose. This county has no control.......dirty dirty dirty deeds everywhere.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Not Surprised

Butler, PA

#2 Apr 9, 2012
Wow Broomell is at it again! I can not believe that people will still vote for her!On the other hand she is perfect for the job I have never seen anyone talk out both sides of her face like her. She can talk to one group tell them what they want to hear and then move to the next and tell them what they want even if they are in the same room and can hear her speaking to both groups!

Wake up people!!!!
Concerned Citizen

Baltimore, MD

#3 Apr 21, 2012
Not Surprised wrote:
Wow Broomell is at it again! I can not believe that people will still vote for her!On the other hand she is perfect for the job I have never seen anyone talk out both sides of her face like her. She can talk to one group tell them what they want to hear and then move to the next and tell them what they want even if they are in the same room and can hear her speaking to both groups!
Wake up people!!!!
How is she talking out of both sides of her mouth? Seriously, that would be the supposed Cecil County Patriots who say they support fiscal responsibility and transparency. Yet we see Mr. Reasin advocate additional spending if it has to do with his wife that works for county government or daughter who works for the schools. Mr. Mechanic supports the ridiculously expensive bridge to nowhere because it's next to his house. And transparency!? Reasin and other Patriots have actually stated that increased disclosure doesn't guarantee that anyone is honest and don't support it. Broomell exposed all of the Patriots accusations for what they really were at the Patriots County Executive forum and the Patriots need to post the video of that event as they originally promised.
wow

Salisbury, MD

#4 Apr 21, 2012
sounds like Cecil County needs too clean house from all those former commissioners who want to be executive etc. down too this janney guy.
VOMIT

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Sep 2, 2012
PLEASE STOP BROOMELL

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Not Surprised wrote:
Wake up people!!!!
When it comes to mumbling out of both sides, Mullin's doing quite a good job of that especially when he talks to the farmers who were supposed to be his friends. But we don't have to deal with him much longer. The voters figured out he is a wimp, and that is why our team cut him loose this year. No point wasting our money on Mullin's campaign.
VOMIT

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Sep 3, 2012
PLEASSE STOP BROOMELL

She's out of control

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In search of an old friend. Dec 29 BurgieJo 1
drug bust (Nov '10) Dec 23 Disturbed 64
Holansworth manor Looking for old friend i move... (Apr '17) Dec 21 Once thier 3
Looking for a decent and free/inexpensive locat... (Dec '16) Dec '17 Arsen01 2
Looking for laborers in North East, MD (Mar '17) Dec '17 Arsen01 2
No games just a man and Dec '17 Arsen01 2
Elkton P.D and Panhandlers! (Dec '10) Nov '17 Once thier 11

Elkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkton Mortgages