deadbeat moms ((beth crossley))

deadbeat moms ((beth crossley))

Posted in the Elkton Forum

dad

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 22, 2012
beth crossley is widely known in cecil and harford county especially to the guys, but thats not really my concern what is my concern is she and other mothers that are living it up and racking up child support bills and nothing ever gets done , beth owes roughly $20,000$ or more and has no job but not 1 court date yet why is it that if a guys owes support their in court before it even reach a couple of hundred but a female like beth can owe $20,000 and the law is as slow as a broke down car on a back road without tires,these double standards have got to stop...beth has called her 2 sons 2 times in 7yrs,she has promised them things and not once delivered. her youngest says he doesnt even remember her & says who is she again, and her oldest says she's no mother of his they both say they have a mother ,her oldest goes to school works and his mom tammy bought him a 4X4 ford pickup truck she's there for him and joey,both boys are extremly successful right now in sports school and work, ya know i dont hate beth but feel sympathy for her ive had the boys for going on 18yrs & 16yrs she has contributed nothing,beth the tatoos on your leg is as close as those boys want you to them sorry,we have filed in wv to have beths rights removed and since their going on 18 & 16 they are wanting the same thing infact i think any deadbeat parent should have their rights removed,all beth ever wanted was herself,she is only concerned for beth, deadbeats dads as well as moms need prison time cecil county needs to stop screwing the kids out of child support stop the double standards,if your gonna throw a guy in jail over support then throw a female in jail to especially when they owe you $20,000.oo .
Mom

Felton, DE

#2 Feb 26, 2012
Hey Dad, I am the mother of a Cecil County, deadbeat females, children. This woman (now Loni Copenhaver) has not had any contact with her children for about 9 years, and has never paid one penny of child support. I agree with what you say about the lack of equality within the Cecil County, Child support system. This woman owes almost 30,000, and there are no real consequences for this.
Vavoom

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2012
Cecil County will lock a man up in a second if he is even $500 behind on support.I know this firsthand from sitting in Circuit Court.Up until recent years,Cecil County still used the illegal practice of jailing men for what was a civil matter.It is outrageous that females are not held up to the same standards.
Vavoom

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2012
Let me add that they are more fond of locking up people from other areas than they are hometown boys(and girls).I have seen an out of state father threatened with jail for owing $500 while a local boy from Elkton got to walk out on nothing but promises owing 20 grand,yes twenty THOUSAND dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks in elkton (May '10) 10 hr ALTAdog 39
Looking for laborers in North East, MD Mar 23 rfernando 1
News Heroin Abuse in Cecil County, Maryland (Mar '09) Mar 19 No one 80
Review: TV Repairs -- Fast and Thrifty (Feb '11) Mar 18 Intercooler 6
2006 wrong turn shooting (Dec '10) Mar 16 Joyous Carnac 158
Review: Independent Chem-dry Feb '17 Anonymous 1
missing person (Sep '10) Feb '17 BillyWilliamBillT... 77

Elkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance