janney for sheriffs corruption
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The knob

Bel Air, MD

#22 Jul 29, 2012
Sheriffs Corruption wrote:
Sheriff Barry Janney, the Shame of Cecil County and the example of Law Enforcement Corruption!
Corruption- show a little compassian How would you like it if nobody liked you.
Voter

East New Market, MD

#23 Jul 30, 2012
The knob wrote:
<quoted text>
Corruption- show a little compassian How would you like it if nobody liked you.
The only people who like janney is the ones who follow his corruption. esp. ones he permotes who do his dirty work. Esp. the detention ctr. not so much in patrol cause the FOP helps wtch those things.
Sheriffs Corruption

Washington, DC

#24 Sep 12, 2012
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people who like janney is the ones who follow his corruption. esp. ones he permotes who do his dirty work. Esp. the detention ctr. not so much in patrol cause the FOP helps wtch those things.
The Jail Administration are the ones that initiated the wrath of embarrassment and shame. With Gibson's disclosure of jail conduct, Sheriff Janney has to hide from Gibson and keep his Jail Administration happy and quiet.
Voter

East New Market, MD

#25 Sep 14, 2012
The knob wrote:
<quoted text>
Corruption- show a little compassian How would you like it if nobody liked you.
wait Janney loves himself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding Apr 25 Geddy 2
Vote For Donald Trump Apr 14 Vote For Trump 1
JoJo's Superdogs Not So Super (Feb '10) Apr 14 Myclarity 45
Hoarders episode in North East Apr 14 justcurious 1
Injustice from Cecil county courts (Mar '13) Mar '16 Pam in Elkton 36
News Moms Talk: How Important is Religious Education? (May '11) Mar '16 Ralph 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - North East, MD (Jul '10) Mar '16 Ralph 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkton Mortgages