Johnny Bear Morgan
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Cooking on the roll

Madisonville, KY

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Don't be hanging out with cop magnets and cooking going down the road.
lawdog

Hardinsburg, KY

#2 Feb 27, 2013
everyone of them MORGAN's needs to be in JAIL PURE TRASH
someone special

Cadiz, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
He is in jail
Get ur facts straight

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Hes not in jail, he is in icu.
Mcdaddy

United States

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Where at?
Wondering

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Feb 28, 2013
According to the jail site he is in jail and will be for a long time. He may have tried to harm his self and had to go to the hospital. But he is locked up.
Ugh

United States

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Nashville is all I know. Two K9 dogs got ahold of him, tore his throat and face up pretty bad. He may do illegal stuff but thats all hes known his whole life. Besides all that hes a good guy who loves his children, and would do anything for everybody.
Get it right buddy

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Wondering wrote:
According to the jail site he is in jail and will be for a long time. He may have tried to harm his self and had to go to the hospital. But he is locked up.
no he is considered an inmate but hes in ICU, this is from faimly.
Just a thought

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Feb 28, 2013
So where was he busted? And when?
Mcdaddy

United States

#10 Feb 28, 2013
I guess Josh Phillips is hoping he lives.
Correction

United States

#11 Feb 28, 2013
Ugh wrote:
Nashville is all I know. Two K9 dogs got ahold of him, tore his throat and face up pretty bad. He may do illegal stuff but thats all hes known his whole life. Besides all that hes a good guy who loves his children, and would do anything for everybody.
I was told the same story but then I called around and he did get tore up bad but hes in jail. This is just a classic case of how Todd County is.
someone special

Cadiz, KY

#12 Feb 28, 2013
He is in jail get ur facts straight he got bit by the k9 for running he's dumb ain't nothing wrong with him he's not dying
close family member

Collegedale, TN

#13 Mar 1, 2013
look we all mess up and if u dont like someone u need to stop running ur fat mouth and go to that person yes he is in jail and the k9 dogs did get him
close family member

Collegedale, TN

#14 Mar 1, 2013
and for lawdog maybe u are just like the morgans but u know something we are all the same people god made us
Friend

United States

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Please tell me wtf is so bad about bear. Yeah he may do drugs but hes got heart. Ive been out of food and cigs plenty of times and he has helped me out. I usually dnt post on topix but thats my honky yall are talking about.
BigJohnson

United States

#16 Mar 1, 2013
Friend wrote:
Please tell me wtf is so bad about bear. Yeah he may do drugs but hes got heart. Ive been out of food and cigs plenty of times and he has helped me out. I usually dnt post on topix but thats my honky yall are talking about.
Well here's my problem. Everybody gets on here and says everybody makes mistakes blah blah blah. Well some mistakes are worse than others. Riding down the road with a bunch of crap in the car that haz mat has to be called in to clean up is pretty bad. Running from the cops and putting other people's lives in danger is even worse. Meth heads are robbing this county blind and the people who actually work for a living. You are who you hang with. He was with a known thief and meth head. Now he's locked up and he's still running loose. This should be a lesson to everybody, you lay with dogs your gonna get fleas.
big johnson

Cadiz, KY

#17 Mar 2, 2013
woo hoo
friend

Cadiz, KY

#18 Mar 2, 2013
am not
Woman of the house

Greenville, KY

#19 Mar 5, 2013
I wish some people could mind their on business as for what happen to Johnny bear if it didn't effect you all then it's not your business and has far as the Morgan being bad I no most of them all my life some do bad things but that don't make them bad people you need to look to The Lord for forgiveness as for me and my house we love The Lord and love Johnny bear
whomadeujudge

Madisonville, KY

#20 Mar 7, 2013
i would rather have fleas than be a snake in the grass u dumb mfer. how u gonna get on here n talk smack bout johnny bear? ur a real fine todd county citizen arent u? keep ur mouth shut, cause i know u aint perfect by a long shot. N yeah God does forgive n he sure dont like gossipping hypercrits like u. got u back johnny bear n i love u dearly. hang in there n keep ur head up. he people on here talking bad bout u or anyone else i am sure they have famly members out doing the same thing. so keep talkin punk one day it may be ur family in jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dallas Gates (Mar '11) 4 hr Kylegraham 12
City Council member 5 hr kentucky new era 2
KNE giving Carter free advertising (Apr '14) 5 hr Burninsidemylight 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 6 hr Paper grows on trees 620
Tonya Strange May 27 ProudMommy 2
Just read it May 27 Udliktono 1
Any bi couples? May 26 Udliktono 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkton Mortgages