Kids in elementary already sexual

Kids in elementary already sexual

Posted in the Elkton Forum

God Bless

Russellville, KY

#1 Feb 28, 2012
Did u know even little 5th graders are active in their sex life in Todd county. I just over heard some kids talking about a 5th grade girl giving her bf a BJ and it kinda worries me knowing this. Some young females think they have to do these things for a boy to like her :( So... As a sheltered child I didn't know anything sexual until later teens. So my question is... Is this normal? When do parents talk to their child about sex? How would you talk to or dicipline this action?U don't have to reply it's none of my buisness i dont have kids but really just want parents to think about this and talk to your kids this world is crazy, economy sucks, and kids doing this can not be good for any family!!!
crc

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Feb 29, 2012
Only in Todd co
concerned

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2012
my opinion is they are either hearing it from kids that know about it or seeing it from home, or internet(that is not being monitored), or their parents are not raising thier kids!! kids learn alot from the bus. my child is in 5th grade in logan county and they are teaching these kids this year about their body and the changes they will be going thru
right

White House, TN

#4 Apr 3, 2012
let em do it everybody did it at some point
zxcvbgvfd

Oak Grove, KY

#5 Apr 3, 2012
right wrote:
let em do it everybody did it at some point
i mean really? either u was one of them kids that had sex at a young age due to ur parents not raising you with respect or ur one of the parents of these immature kids that are having sex these days. ohh but wait dont worry about it it just babies having babies and living off the government. my son is 6 and i be D*MN he thinks about it in the 5th grade it is bad enough he already know about sex as he was molested by an 18 yr old girl (babysitter) when he was 3. just shows how the times have changed in the past 20 years...
right

United States

#6 Apr 4, 2012
dont have kids just open minded unlike you let them explore each other sexually just teach them about safe sex
Rainbows

Hodgenville, KY

#7 Apr 25, 2012
Children are not emointally ready for anything about sex wheather it be oral or any other type yes you should talk to them explain things as much as u can to a 5th grader but they should not be dont anything like that bc it can seriously damage them as teens because you know how things spread and when they get older and everyone is talking about how this person did that when they where this old and they are gonna walk around feeling ashamed and then end result could be (god forbid) taking there own life bc they can handle it bc they werent emointally ready then or now so basically make sure they are informed but explain they are not ready but make sure they have someone they can talk to if they dont feel comfterble talking to their parents
Chic

United States

#8 Apr 25, 2012
Whoever thinks elementary or middle school kids should be having sex (heck even high schoolers aint ready) is absolutely crazy and i hope for u dont have kids already and feel that way!!! Until ur ready for a baby your not ready for sex or ne thing to do with sex!
Pregnancy

Pulaski, TN

#9 Apr 27, 2012
This shall arouse them c; youtube.com/ninjakristinchan 420 bby
I know right

Elkton, KY

#10 Jul 15, 2012
There was this girl that was 6 years old that lived across my aunts house and she knew everything about oral and I asked how did she know that and she said her mom taught her. I mean she was 6! It was sickening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff Captain Miller back?? 5 min Constable Bob 17
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 24 min WhoLetTheDogOut 1,033
Megan meriwether 1 hr Brandon 6
klan rally 2 hr adam 5
Ethan Power 13 hr Behindyou 3
Todd county drug addiction (Jun '15) Aug 12 Friend from Clifty 8
tammi stokes Aug 11 John 6

Elkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkton Mortgages