swampdick peterson
wow

United States

#3 Sep 17, 2012
Elkton is full of them
hahahaha

United States

#4 Sep 17, 2012
Weren't deadbeats while them feet were I the air now were they! Lol!!!
monkey snot

Cadiz, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2012
hahahaha wrote:
Weren't deadbeats while them feet were I the air now were they! Lol!!!
huh?
hahahaha

United States

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Think about it
Pants

Hopkinsville, KY

#7 Nov 7, 2012
We need to stop gossiping and eat pancakes together. Everybody loves pancakes :)
LOVEBUGG

United States

#8 Apr 3, 2015
HUNTER TABB. HE CANT EVEN CHANGE A DIPER HE SMOKES METH. HE STILL LIVES OFF HIS MOMMA GETS TREATED LIKE HES 2 FUNNY THING IS HE LISTENS. HIS MOMA IS A HOE HAS A DIFF MAN EVRRY 2 MONTHS
yoyoyo

Clarksville, TN

#9 Apr 4, 2015
LOVEBUGG wrote:
HUNTER TABB. HE CANT EVEN CHANGE A DIPER HE SMOKES METH. HE STILL LIVES OFF HIS MOMMA GETS TREATED LIKE HES 2 FUNNY THING IS HE LISTENS. HIS MOMA IS A HOE HAS A DIFF MAN EVRRY 2 MONTHS
Tara, please go smoke some meth and jump off a f*cking cliff.
seriously 85

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 5, 2015
How about before you go and talk trash about him get yourself together your that kids mom and got custody taking away from you ! And you wont get it back cause your strung out . Hunters mom maybe sleeps around shes over 40 and aint married so she can do as she pleases you should praise her since she's the one who had to step up and take care of your kid!! and you aint no less of a hoe been messing around since you were 10 and still out there texting other guys when your love is locked up !! Get a job get off meth get your kkid back ! You ain't no better than anyone amd you aint too cute either
ELKTONDUDE

Owensboro, KY

#11 Apr 5, 2015
Way too many to name.
not true

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Apr 8, 2015
its not just dead beat dads no more... moms are just as bad if not worse now... most dads leave the kids with someone who will care for them moms now a days let their infants starve and get away with it.
Onenonlyrena

Dover, TN

#14 Apr 28, 2016
Anthony DeLello ain't good for nothing.... the biggest low life in history I think took me a long time to see his true colors talks a lot of sho!t but can't even fight... has four kids but only helps with three of them really feel sorry for him tho he ain't no one to even have a decided conversation with think he is slow or something to worried about that next hi n he is a snitch a liar n a cheat don't give a fu$k about no one but his self ask hum ur self how much he goes n see his kids NONE but he can spend time with other women n their kids hahaha what a mess there u ask me he needs to grow up.......
Hot hoe

Cadiz, KY

#15 May 10, 2016
Anthony Delello is a little dick mofo, haha how he get any body is funny as hell
Forwhomthebellto lls

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 17, 2017
quaker wrote:
I know some mothers who decided they were'nt done sowing wild oats and took up with another man and leaves the daddy to raise the kids. After they get the wildness and runnin around out of their system years later want to come back and be part of the kids life more than seeing them here and there.
Been there seen that, usually they cheat with some low life scum bag,who is afraid to get their hands dirty working a 40 hour a week job.
truth

New Albany, IN

#17 Apr 17, 2017
Justin hall. Has three one his mom takes care of while he even lives at home no bills no child support no job pure deadbeat gets teens pregnant then runs off. The other he just dont care about and another the mom dont want him around bc hes nothing but a deadbeat and he could care less he only cares about whats between legs ive even heard he takes it from men to. Jr mimms in fact they was gay together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TC Jailer 3 hr Tom 17
Kaleb bell 6 hr Rambling Ronnie 1
Justin hall (Dec '16) Mon Ihavemyreasons 4
chasity hubbard Mon Freakaleek 2
Shannon ( lives in elkton works at factory ) li... (Apr '13) Mon SpinDr 13
Chera markham (Apr '17) Jan 21 Rambling Ronnie 20
So is little mellisa the short lady a Jan 21 Money pit 6

Elkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance