Hottie in red camaro

Posted in the Elkton Forum

Whoa

Hopkinsville, KY

#1 May 22, 2012
Anybody now who the hottie driving the red camaro is in elkton?
todd county bitch

Oak Grove, KY

#2 May 23, 2012
which red camaro r u talkin bout? Is it a new one or older one?
old friends

United States

#3 May 24, 2012
is it an old camaro or a new one if it is a old one and she is blond she is 42 and running from the law
shut ur mouth

Oak Grove, KY

#4 May 25, 2012
if it is an old camaro they talkin bout why would u get on this gossipping page n say that? Sounds like ur jealous of her. But u know there is law out there to do the job they r paid to do, so what is ur purpose on running ur mouth bout this girl? Jealously? or u just a plain fucking snitch? Cant have her man so what? get er locked up? Guess what? He still wont be ur way so u still lose. get a real life n stop doing the laws job.
old friends

United States

#5 May 25, 2012
cause they were asking and they were getting the truth nah cause u want her man. shut ur mouth she got what she deserved and as a matter fact she didnt have my man cause mines with me and matter factly she is a a snitch do some research. Jealous of what adumb piece of shit
shut ur mouth

Oak Grove, KY

#6 May 25, 2012
who gets on here n says anything about the law unless u r trying to start something. Isnt that the truth? y would u do that to her or anyone else? that is dumb,very dumb. Y u not like this girl? She sure looks hot, she must not be too dumb she got a man who takes care of her from what i understand very good to.
oooxxx

United States

#7 May 26, 2012
it is what it is whats she done for u sugar booger
Pants

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Nice :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How long before the big money behind the meth g... 5 hr Laser1 4
Beverly Thompson (Oct '13) 7 hr TC country 2
Tina and Rice Gill 14 hr stargazerlily 1
Max fuel 17 hr max fuel 3
Travis Harris (Jun '14) 20 hr tracy white isthe... 6
next TC Sheriff (Feb '14) 20 hr tracy white isthe... 102
Bobby Joe Ewing and Bobby Joe Bryant Mon tina 15
Elkton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web