dawn campbell
uncle ruckus

Rantoul, IL

#1 Aug 13, 2010
what do folks know about dawn campbell and her sister that puts in windows on houses
former co worker

Murray, KY

#2 Oct 3, 2010
she is a nasty toothless crack ho that milks the government for all its worth.
Wow

Richmond, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2010
sounds like the Hood family. Are they related?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 4, 2010
i believe that...nailed it..
whatever

United States

#5 Oct 13, 2010
whay
Oh well

United States

#6 Jul 31, 2012
Look you, dumb people gonna run your mouth about dawn? Yea well she died of cancer on December the 8th 2011 and she had 4 kids and lots of kids that she called her own... She was more like my mom than my biological mom is... and i love and miss her very much...
tcbornandraised

Clarksville, TN

#7 Jul 31, 2012
Oh well wrote:
Look you, dumb people gonna run your mouth about dawn? Yea well she died of cancer on December the 8th 2011 and she had 4 kids and lots of kids that she called her own... She was more like my mom than my biological mom is... and i love and miss her very much...
Looks like your just here to protect everyone today aren't you?
bitch

United States

#8 Jul 31, 2012
back off she has passed away let her rest in piece if u cant maybe u need to die now whos the crack ho maybe u bitch
People need to grow up

Elkton, KY

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Wow its sad that even after people are gone they still get shit thrown up at them. You people have alot of nerve to be talking about someone who has passed away. Maybe the reason she looked bad is because of cancer did you ever stop to think about that one? No probably not! How pathetic its a good thing shes in heaven with Jesus now so she dont have to tell with idiots like you all talking crap. Let the woman rest in peace!
Oh well

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2012
People need to grow up wrote:
Wow its sad that even after people are gone they still get shit thrown up at them. You people have alot of nerve to be talking about someone who has passed away. Maybe the reason she looked bad is because of cancer did you ever stop to think about that one? No probably not! How pathetic its a good thing shes in heaven with Jesus now so she dont have to tell with idiots like you all talking crap. Let the woman rest in peace!
Thank you(:
People need to grow up

Elkton, KY

#11 Jul 31, 2012
Your welcome I just cant stand people being bashed on this dumbass website!
Oh well

White House, TN

#12 Aug 2, 2012
neither can i, i have a lot of freinds being disrespected on here and i dont like it
critter

Gonzales, LA

#13 Oct 29, 2015
She was a fabulous person, loved by all that truly knew her.
Curious

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Nov 9, 2015
Is her sisters name Joy ?
jacob

Hopkinsville, KY

#15 Nov 25, 2015
Oh well wrote:
neither can i, i have a lot of freinds being disrespected on here and i dont like it
If you have a LOT of friends that get bashed on this site there could be a problem. Where there's smoke there's sometimes a fire!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Haley Sat thebadone 6
Belinda J. Sat Jose 15
Where is Meagan Davis? (Oct '15) Aug 26 Justme 11
Smith boys Aug 26 Neighbors 3
Who's tuff Aug 25 PhatgirlLC 6
Brittny Hurt Aug 25 thisclarksvilleguy 7
Need a Sugar Daddy Aug 25 sugardaddy 6

Elkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance