You can be caught!!!
BEWARE

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jul 26, 2012
20/20 on ID was about a man on Topix...Oddly enough, most of the bad comments came from one person with no proof of any of her accusations. She was sued and lost to the tune of $400k.

Here's a link to a news story about it:

http://open.salon.com/blog/globaldragonslayer ...

It was laughable that Topix said they pre-screen content, though.

Be careful there is a way to trace you.
Sure

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2012
Of course there is a way to trace you! But highly unlikely to happen. Read the one where a couple was awarded in the millions because of their company was being bad mouthed on Topix. They'll see that money when pigs fly.
USA

Hardinsburg, KY

#3 Jul 27, 2012
FREEDOM OF SPEACH, say what you want, talk about your MOTHER,BROTHER,SISTER,LOVER,CA T OR DOG, it's all fine, we're a country of BACK STABBING BITCHES
BEWARE

White Plains, KY

#4 Jul 27, 2012
USA, unfortunately, that is a VERY true comment. Especially the last sentence.
mee

United States

#5 Jul 27, 2012
Go ahead and sue me. good luck getting money. maybe 10$ a week if i'm generous, or f-yall and I can quit my job and nobody gets chit
Pants

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Nov 8, 2012
Great thread
funny

Hardinsburg, KY

#7 Nov 8, 2012
USA wrote:
FREEDOM OF SPEACH, say what you want, talk about your MOTHER,BROTHER,SISTER,LOVER,CA T OR DOG, it's all fine, we're a country of BACK STABBING BITCHES
yeap, that's funny, why can't everybody be that way!!!!!!!!!!
just saying

Owensboro, KY

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Its freedom of speech unless what is said defames someones character and causes harm.TRUTH IS NOT DEFAMATION BUT LIES ARE. Someone would have to prove what is said is not true! Thats hard to do. They would also have to prove loss of job,place to live etc because of lies being said. Just look at how much of a problem its been for Zinaida Gonzalas in the Casey Anthoney case.She is claiming defamation of character still hasnt been to court after how many years? So goodluck to anyone who tries.
just saying

Owensboro, KY

#9 Nov 8, 2012
Another thing is if a person is on wifi away from home your internet address will not be traceable.If someone traced it would show the businesses internet address. I'm sure if it was a murder case or something like that then they could find out who you are.So don't be so sure of it. But KARMA can find you no matter where you back stabbin bitches be!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No air in elementary school Mr. B says suffer 2 hr Just A Small Town... 2
David Haley 4 hr Just A Small Town... 7
School coaches 15 hr Pokerman 4
Smith boys 17 hr Tadpol 4
Belinda J. Aug 27 Jose 15
Where is Meagan Davis? (Oct '15) Aug 26 Justme 11
Who's tuff Aug 25 PhatgirlLC 6

Elkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance