Who do you support for Sheriff in Ken...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hmm

Madisonville, KY

#42 Aug 3, 2012
After checking into some facts, I have found out that the real Keith Dwyer has never even been on this site. Makes you wonder who was throwing his name around trying to get people mad at him. I personally like him and wish him the best. It must be a hard job listening to people talk crap about you and he can not defend himself without getting into trouble. When I asked him what he though about this site, he said that he would check it out and see. Once he did, he just told me that he felt sorry for those that have nothing better to do than talk about others. I wouldn't have his job!
Lee

Hopkinsville, KY

#43 Nov 9, 2012
Joey
Old McDonald

United States

#44 Nov 9, 2012
Buford T. Justice

“Shoot to protect!!!!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#45 Nov 9, 2012
Hmm wrote:
After checking into some facts, I have found out that the real Keith Dwyer has never even been on this site. Makes you wonder who was throwing his name around trying to get people mad at him. I personally like him and wish him the best. It must be a hard job listening to people talk crap about you and he can not defend himself without getting into trouble. When I asked him what he though about this site, he said that he would check it out and see. Once he did, he just told me that he felt sorry for those that have nothing better to do than talk about others. I wouldn't have his job!
Maybe you shouldn't have brought this back up after two years, my goodness

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dakotah Stanton (Nov '13) 3 hr Brittany the Bitch 8
Kacy Christmas 6 hr pilot Rock 1
What does the schedule look like on 181 reopeni... 15 hr curious 3
Belinda J. Sat just saying 7
Katrina Jul 22 Man ho 1
Sugar Jul 21 Farmer 2
Who's the Mennonite Girl? Jul 21 LarryH 5

Elkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance