Breeze

Oak Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Remember when you wanted to save your name from disgrace, you had to crawl a water tower or take a sharpie to a bathroom wall. This site is crazy. I can't cast stones though. I get on here to read all the crap going on. Just don't put nobody's name on blast though.
sadashell

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Breeze wrote:
Remember when you wanted to save your name from disgrace, you had to crawl a water tower or take a sharpie to a bathroom wall. This site is crazy. I can't cast stones though. I get on here to read all the crap going on. Just don't put nobody's name on blast though.
that was a long time ago, not so long ago, town grill was the place to talk about people,now its computers, things change people stay the same
yesiam

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

at less at the restaurants, you know who the back stabbers are
jack madson

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

topix is bad news, people can say anything about anybody,and don't know who it is ,they want do on facebook
jakejack

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

it should be like facebook, you know who says what
lawdog

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

that's the reason gutless candy ass people , get on here and trash talk people cause know body knows who it is,if you can't say anything good do'nt say anything at all .
Betcha

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

You all are exactly right. My name has been on it a few times. But had I knwn the people that did it, I would be right at their door. People will say things behind others backs but face to face is a bit different.
lawdog

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

topix, is perfect for todd county , you can talk about people,and nobody knows who you are
yesterdayswine

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

thats right
Eas

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Thanks for not mentioning names. Please don't trash people even if you think you know about them. Please, please, don't bad mouth them. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elkton Discussions

Search the Elkton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min GOPerDoctor 144,616
China King 27 min the hopper 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 47 min gogetter 81,541
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 51 min gogetter 16,111
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr voting taxpayer 26,161
Who's the little Blond that works at KFB in Elkton 2 hr Kentucky Man 1
Lewis Leavell's New Job? 2 hr Smoke 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elkton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elkton People Search