Names on Topix
Breeze

Oak Grove, KY

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Remember when you wanted to save your name from disgrace, you had to crawl a water tower or take a sharpie to a bathroom wall. This site is crazy. I can't cast stones though. I get on here to read all the crap going on. Just don't put nobody's name on blast though.
sadashell

Hardinsburg, KY

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Breeze wrote:
Remember when you wanted to save your name from disgrace, you had to crawl a water tower or take a sharpie to a bathroom wall. This site is crazy. I can't cast stones though. I get on here to read all the crap going on. Just don't put nobody's name on blast though.
that was a long time ago, not so long ago, town grill was the place to talk about people,now its computers, things change people stay the same
yesiam

Hardinsburg, KY

#3 Jan 11, 2013
at less at the restaurants, you know who the back stabbers are
jack madson

Hardinsburg, KY

#4 Jan 13, 2013
topix is bad news, people can say anything about anybody,and don't know who it is ,they want do on facebook
jakejack

Hardinsburg, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2013
it should be like facebook, you know who says what
lawdog

Hardinsburg, KY

#6 Jan 22, 2013
that's the reason gutless candy ass people , get on here and trash talk people cause know body knows who it is,if you can't say anything good do'nt say anything at all .
Betcha

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jan 22, 2013
You all are exactly right. My name has been on it a few times. But had I knwn the people that did it, I would be right at their door. People will say things behind others backs but face to face is a bit different.
lawdog

Hardinsburg, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2013
topix, is perfect for todd county , you can talk about people,and nobody knows who you are
yesterdayswine

Hardinsburg, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2013
thats right
Eas

Hawesville, KY

#10 Feb 3, 2013
Thanks for not mentioning names. Please don't trash people even if you think you know about them. Please, please, don't bad mouth them. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
summer thornsberry (Mar '15) 47 min mee 42
popo chase 1 hr Easy Sider 5
News PHOTOS: Hopkinsville officer shot 2 hr IP Preacher 11
will big e be arrested (Dec '13) 3 hr pastorFTP 5
Election Thu Todd county suppo... 1
Aubrey that used to work at maxfuel (Jul '17) Apr 18 Tcboy 5
the shit thinkers bible Apr 14 Excuse me while I... 5

Elkton Jobs

Personal Finance

Elkton Mortgages