Three people arrested after home inva...

Three people arrested after home invasion shooting

There are 17 comments on the KFVS12 story from Feb 16, 2012, titled Three people arrested after home invasion shooting. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

Three people have been arrested in connection with a home invasion shooting that left a husband and wife in critical condition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

lukeddr

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Feb 18, 2012
Just another home-grown idiot from todd co.
This is so sad

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2012
Not safe in your own home anymore,them dope head"s asholes that did this i cant find the words,the man died today so sad.....http://www.westkentuck ystar.com/
hoptownmom

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2012
My family has known Ricky his whole life, but I hope and pray he gets whats coming to him for doing this to those poor people...
no jugdement please

United States

#8 Feb 21, 2012
Even thought this was a terrible situation. The good lord will be the ultimate judge. These young men were probably on some sort of control substance. They will be judged here on earth and be punished for that bad deed but there family still love them the same. Though you can't take back the bad we do,but we can ask forgiveness from lord.
wjb

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2012
Please u can't always blame drugs really that's the easy way out
someone

Utica, KY

#10 Feb 22, 2012
I agree.....
wjb wrote:
Please u can't always blame drugs really that's the easy way out
yaya

Utica, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2012
U must be some kind of kin to the murderers or something, you said...
These young men were probably on some sort of control
do you need a flashlight ? thay drove along way to the victims house
and and back home safe!!!!! So his family loves him that sick!!!
,substance
no jugdement please wrote:
Even thought this was a terrible situation. The good lord will be the ultimate judge. These young men were probably on some sort of control substance. They will be judged here on earth and be punished for that bad deed but there family still love them the same. Though you can't take back the bad we do,but we can ask forgiveness from lord.
no jugdement please

United States

#12 Feb 22, 2012
Pass no judgement. .
shame

White House, TN

#13 Feb 22, 2012
bringing the bible into this, no one is passing jugdement just trying to stick with the fact"s after what thay did if you have to post dont pass judgment just to feel better then your a sick oooooo
no jugdement please wrote:
Pass no judgement..
anonymouse

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2012
You ever noticed that "churched" people or folks that like to abuse the bible as an excuse for themselves will often want you to not judge them? They go and quote that "good book" to try to get you off their back. Then they go around being judgmental, gossipy, and 'holier than thou' themselves in spite of what they tell everyone else how to be.
Maybe they should practice what they preach. Or just mind their own damn business.
judgement is mind

Hardinsburg, KY

#15 Feb 23, 2012
if you want to quote the bible ,here's one an eye for an eye
bitchfrumhell

Madisonville, KY

#16 Feb 23, 2012
anonymouse wrote:
You ever noticed that "churched" people or folks that like to abuse the bible as an excuse for themselves will often want you to not judge them? They go and quote that "good book" to try to get you off their back. Then they go around being judgmental, gossipy, and 'holier than thou' themselves in spite of what they tell everyone else how to be.
Maybe they should practice what they preach. Or just mind their own damn business.
Very well said. I have noticed that these holier than thou types either use the Bible to bludgeon people over the head with their beliefs and try to run other down or they use it to try to justify their own dirty doings. They act like cause they're Christians that it gives them some kind of divine right to judge others and look down on them but at the same time, they think their so called Christianity should be a shield against them receiving the same treatment from others.
newsflash

White House, TN

#17 Feb 23, 2012
Probably be alot less drugs on the street now and that"s good! But them sob"s scamers killers hope justice will be done swiftly , a life is gone and a family is changed forever now, due to there cowardly nonhuman act ,but i say this to there
sophisticated followers with there many cell phones
1 fu
2 be many more followers busted not for loving these
pp but for being just like them ,there most likely be the rater so your clain is history!!!
swift justice

United States

#18 Feb 25, 2012
To all of u whom seem to be stuck up that murdering peice of shits ass I have a very important news flash there wont be room for u when the large black penis enters his anal cavaity and those of u who enjoy his singing it will soon be soprano due to the earlier mentioned penis penetrateing his throat he is and should be subjected to every inch of Lamont s cock for being such a coward there fore u know he will be scared to fight back love swift justice
old friend

United States

#19 Feb 25, 2012
To the family who lost from this unjust act I'd like to say we praying for y'all to Amanda I didn't know u well but we r very sorry for ur lose if justice dont prevail remember God sees all God bless
brewsters

Shepherdsville, KY

#21 Jun 28, 2012
Eddie is going to die by lethal injection in Eddyville KY. AND HE SHOULD!
eye 4 an eye

Hardinsburg, KY

#22 Jun 28, 2012
amen, an eye for an eye,you come in my house in the middle of the night,i'll blown your azz away..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good dentist in Hopkinsville??? 51 min sober 3
Fay Duncan 52 min Hot and sexy 2
Fireman and DUI 2 hr Public 2
Wild teacher at Heritage 2 hr formerstudent 21
PennyRoyal center manager 3 hr Ashley 21
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Kilroy 760
Does Barbara's husband know Apr 23 Macdonalds 3

Elkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkton Mortgages