Ashley and Whitney Poe Wilson

Ashley and Whitney Poe Wilson

Posted in the Elkton Forum

andy joshie

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2012
they are both on drugs really bad all of their so called friends who are not on drugs need to have an intervention with them both even heard her say if it wasn't for meth she would not be able to do all that she does smh
Mind your own

United States

#2 Jul 30, 2012
I've never heard about Whitney, but I know that Ashley has some problems going on. But a lot of it is contributed by this doctor. He looks really sick, but the fact of the matter is, you can't help someone who doesn't want it. He knows how bad he looks, but he hasn't sought help. So what can you do?
Sarah Jones

United States

#3 Jul 31, 2012
They're both dope addicts! It is not doctor related. It is dope related. In fact they almost had their kids taken away from them it was so bad. But the parents stepped in. She was my friend. Then she stole pills from my mother and I caught her snorting stuff in my bathroom. Do not trust either of them.
ShutUp

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Ashleys is doctor related. Not to say he hasn't taken a few things to the extreme on his own, but it is doctor related. I've seen his prescriptions.
Them almost having the kids taken away was due to Whitney being silly and falling asleep versus being responsible and watching her kids.
Ashley is a man who has problems, but he would give the shirt off his back to anyone who needed it. Leave them alone.
Sweety

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2012
Let me say this I have known Whitney her entire life she doesn't do drugs. And the thing with the kids not even a little accurate. Yes Ashley is doing drugs that is fact. All the other crap is just that crap. Keep your nose in your own business and stop creating drama that isn't even remotely true about Whitney. She is an amazing mother and her kids are well and loved.
Ben Hung

Oak Grove, KY

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Who's the damn doc? What kind of pills is he on?
her sister

United States

#7 Aug 8, 2012
My sister is an amazing mother and i know she isn't on meth never has been. So why don't y'all shut up her kids were never in jeopardy of being taken away!! Everything she does is for those kids. I think maybe some of y'all don't know your butts from a hole in the ground. How dare you make up crap it is so childish. Get over yourself and stop being jealous of her!!!! I love you sissy your a terrific mommy keep up all your hard work!!!!!
Methodone

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2012
He had a problem with loritabs for a while and his doctor started him on some other crap to try to break one habit but started another from my understanding.
Whitney-- never cared much for her. But her little boy is adorable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Belinda J. 13 hr just saying 7
Katrina Fri Man ho 1
Sugar Jul 21 Farmer 2
Who's the Mennonite Girl? Jul 21 LarryH 5
What does the schedule look like on 181 reopeni... Jul 20 Native 2
town grill Jul 20 Tennessee Rose 7
Brittny Hurt Jul 19 thatelktonguy 6

Elkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance