meth lab bust and shooting

meth lab bust and shooting

Posted in the Elkton Forum

losers

Hardinsburg, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2012
did anybody hear about this, two case boys, thomas morgan got shot,though meth was over
kitty

Hardinsburg, KY

#2 Nov 30, 2012
another, drug deal gone bad
the truth

Cadiz, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2012
yep. unfortunately there are still some idiots in our county and country that are tood d**n stupid to understand that meth will kill you and ruin your family and community. They maybe had a little bit of an excuse 20 years ago, but with the education and knowledge that society has about meth now, I have no pitty for their dumb a**es.
old friend

Cadiz, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2012
the truth wrote:
yep. unfortunately there are still some idiots in our county and country that are tood d**n stupid to understand that meth will kill you and ruin your family and community. They maybe had a little bit of an excuse 20 years ago, but with the education and knowledge that society has about meth now, I have no pitty for their dumb a**es.
you just have to know these nimrods
lawdog

Hardinsburg, KY

#5 Nov 30, 2012
it's time, you smell it, you see to much traffic, late night activety,call it in , lets put a stop to meth, once and for all, lets take our county back
is that right

Princeton, KY

#6 Dec 4, 2012
why dont u leave these people alone n get a real life. if u think u know so
much then y the hell r u still in todd county?
lawdog

Hardinsburg, KY

#7 Dec 5, 2012
i'm going know where, But it sure looks like they are ??????????
WHAT METH DOES

Paducah, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2013
METH =(mentally EAT"s THE HEAD )
Shameful

Franklin, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2013
It would probably help if we could actually get charges to stick in the court. Instead they get a diversion and are right back out again.
Granny

Paducah, KY

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Shameful wrote:
It would probably help if we could actually get charges to stick in the court. Instead they get a diversion and are right back out again.
What is a diversion ?
We Wish

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Feb 7, 2013
lawdog wrote:
it's time, you smell it, you see to much traffic, late night activety,call it in , lets put a stop to meth, once and for all, lets take our county back
Its to bad that calling in doesn't always do anything, Tried that in HOPKINSVILLE, COPS WAS A NO SHOW, THEY SENT FIRE DEPARTMENT 30 MINUTES LATER TO CHECK, THEY RODE THROUGH AN BACK OUT, i GET A BILL FOR $500 FOR CALLING FIRE DEPARTMENT (WHICH i DIDN'T CALL) SAME HAPPENED TO OTHERS HERE IN TOWN. YOU WANT ANYTHING DONE IN THESE TOWNS AROUND HERE, YOU HAVE TO CALL IN THE STATE POLICE.
TO MANY LAZY COPS AROUND HERE, OR MAYBE THEY DON'T WANT THEM BEING CAUGHT....JUST A THOUGHT!!!
primus

Owensboro, KY

#12 Feb 9, 2013
people need to quit worrying about drugs and start catching these child molesters and putting them in jail
lawdog

Hardinsburg, KY

#13 Feb 9, 2013
We do need to worry about,METH,it is the devil's drug and if you can catch a molester ,then that's great
stringtown

United States

#14 Mar 13, 2013
The brother thats supposly Thomas was not on meth ..he had found out what the other brother and Thomas was up to told Thomas and his whores to leave ..when they wouldn't well thomas ended up with a hole in his ass. Judge said he did a favor to the county for shooting the dope head lol damn shame it was just his ass. But to watch him limp is funny as can be
Blue man

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jun 19, 2013
stringtown wrote:
The brother thats supposly Thomas was not on meth ..he had found out what the other brother and Thomas was up to told Thomas and his whores to leave ..when they wouldn't well thomas ended up with a hole in his ass. Judge said he did a favor to the county for shooting the dope head lol damn shame it was just his ass. But to watch him limp is funny as can be
. Wll let me tell u sumthinh u people talk bad bout people on this topic u r fake put ur name on her and watch them Morgan r case whip ur fake ass I be one bad mother fu...r take it to tha bank
blah blah

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 20, 2013
Blue man wrote:
<quoted text>. Wll let me tell u sumthinh u people talk bad bout people on this topic u r fake put ur name on her and watch them Morgan r case whip ur fake ass I be one bad mother fu...r take it to tha bank
Yeah, blah blah whatever. Those dumb rednecks wouldn't know how to act if they ran on somebody that actually knew how to fight. And I'm not talking bout redneck street fighting or this wanna be mma or ufc crap. Nothing funnier than redneck bad ass wanna be's
wicked witch

Marshall, NC

#17 Jun 22, 2013
if any of you knew the truth then you would have known the morgans and cases boys are family. which i would know when i am kin to all of them. so f**k off
tatted

Madisonville, KY

#18 Jun 22, 2013
I agree with wicked witch y'all all need to fu** off getting on topix an talking shit hiding your names for real get a life instead of sitting around playing on topix
Biker

Paris, TN

#19 Jun 23, 2013
Blahahahahaha y'all r all crazy ass dope heads!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Private swingers club 7 hr Rumor 3
Dollar General on Greenville Road is disgusting 7 hr Rumor 23
Addison brown 11 hr Skeptical 1
Red head 19 hr Hair 7
Vincent Judd-Rapp (Mar '12) Mon Bout Time 31
Board of education vacancy Sun Friend 18
jailer election Dec 7 TODD DUKES 12

Elkton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance