First Prev
of 2
Next Last
allensville_joe

United States

#21 Jun 26, 2012
Why would anyone want Todd County to turn down the money that some other county would have just used to build them a new justice center while we only have one courtroom?
learn

Princeton, KY

#22 Jul 30, 2012
if they didnt use the money..then they lost the money.. it was a government grant to build that building.. not another buildng.. not to feed anyone to do anything other than a justice center.. use it .. or lose it...
so sad

Oak Grove, KY

#23 Jul 30, 2012
letmeeducateu wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the money for that came from the state. You can't use money from the state for the county to get in to the roller rink or bowling business. If you would like one these places here go take out a loan and open one up. As far as nothing to do. Look at a place the size of Hopkinsville. A movie theatre, roller rink, and a bowling alley. Nobody goes to any of them.
Most of the kids here end up on shotgun alley the drug lord of the town lives there and the cops HAVE been made aware numerous complaints and nothing done so if your child gets stoned or lost go on the alley look for monsters house...a felon from texas in hiding....
ConcernedParent

United States

#24 Jul 31, 2012
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the kids here end up on shotgun alley the drug lord of the town lives there and the cops HAVE been made aware numerous complaints and nothing done so if your child gets stoned or lost go on the alley look for monsters house...a felon from texas in hiding....
Who is this your talking about?
love elkton

Oak Grove, KY

#25 Jul 31, 2012
let us grow
Sadly

Paducah, KY

#26 Aug 29, 2012
Sadly, nothing is supported in Todd County (Elkton) because Elkton (City) does not support anything. The government here is a joke and the decisions made are behind closed doors.
T

United States

#27 Aug 29, 2012
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the kids here end up on shotgun alley the drug lord of the town lives there and the cops HAVE been made aware numerous complaints and nothing done so if your child gets stoned or lost go on the alley look for monsters house...a felon from texas in hiding....
Drug lord? Stevie move to shotgun alley?
boss dusco

United States

#28 Aug 30, 2012
what about big ol 400 pound terry greenfield being a deputy or something there...he will have a heart attack if he has to chase someone..looks like chief wiggum in his uniform
Colombo

Hopkinsville, KY

#29 Nov 9, 2012
I think the courthouse is very attractive

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
logan co. drug dealer busted 10 hr MIKE H 3
where is Jimmie Vasquez 14 hr jim 28
"logger man" aka thomas draper drug task force Fri Hangarat 2
Dino, who knows this guy? Fri ntkb 8
Whats your views on Garrett Dye (Sep '11) Fri AkR 128
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Fri Zack 514
Andrew poyner Thu i want it 26
Elkton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elkton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?