Video voyeur penalty too light, panel is told

Full story: Baltimore Sun

The penalties for violating Maryland's 3-year-old video voyeurism law are too lenient given the seriousness of the crime, which leaves victims feeling "violated" and "dirty," lawyers and one Howard County ...
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 8, 2008
amy goble

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2008

My family and I were secrectly video taped this past month when we rented a house from the sick minded landlord. i thought about the Susan Wilson story right away and now am in the process of trying to solve this matter. Any numbers would help us please I dont know where to turn. He should be made public and be put AWAY. My 12 year old daughter is so upset she want even get out of her bed in our new house now to even shower.
incognito

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2008

amy goble wrote:
My family and I were secrectly video taped this past month when we rented a house from the sick minded landlord. i thought about the Susan Wilson story right away and now am in the process of trying to solve this matter. Any numbers would help us please I dont know where to turn. He should be made public and be put AWAY. My 12 year old daughter is so upset she want even get out of her bed in our new house now to even shower.
I know how it feels to be a victim of a peeping tom because I rented a home that I discovered had holes in the walls where the owners living above me could watch my every move. They could see me in the bathroom, shower, kitchen, and bedroom. I cried and was terrified when I learned that the huge mirror hanging on my bedroom wall was a see through mirror. The owners belong to a cult and are dangerous people. They allowed a stranger to enter my bedroom to check if I was really sleeping. In fear of my life I stopped crying and pretended to be asleep otherwise the man would have killed me. That was the last day I lived there, but it didn't stop these people from searching for me. I wondered whatever happened to the person who lived there before me and what would happen to the person who moved in after I left, but in my case it's to dangerous for me to report.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Elkridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elkridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••