Motorcyclist Dies In Md. Crash, Witnesses Sought

Jul 14, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: wjz.com

Maryland Transportation Authority Police say a man was killed when he lost control of his motorcycle on a ramp to Interstate 95 in Howard County.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Nirvani Kublall

South Richmond Hill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Hi, The Victim in his accident is my cousin and we the family are pleading for some closure as of what happened. If you know anythings regarding this accident please come foward. We are begging you, if you saw anything at all that may pertain to this accident please contact Baltimore PD. Thank You.
YouHelpFixIt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2008

What is the phone number?
Sunil Kublall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2008

The phone number for the MD police Dept is four four three, three two four, eight eight nine four.

Thanks.
YouHelpFixIt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2008

That's why we should not assume guilt to all suspects. Granted "most" end up being guilty but cases like these remind us that innocent people are charged and convicted of crimes they did not commit all the time. I've seen several stories coming out of Texas recenty where guys were released after serving 10+ years for a crime they did not commit.

I remember reading this story when it first came out and saw many racist posts as the alleged perpetrator was described as being black.

This girl should be charged so she can learn a lesson from this. Otherwise, life goes on for her and she'll really end up putting an innocent person in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Elkridge Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Elkridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance