Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858098 Feb 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Can you tell us, or cut and paste why the ghettos and projects are 'Blue Magnets' for blacks? How or why that happened?
i'm not answering questions that you can't answer.

anyway you seem to have some sort of memory problem.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#858099 Feb 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, why do you ask? John Edwards is a very wealthy man, I'm sure he is not a deadbeat dad, he may be an ahole with women, but not with his children.
Are you defending Walsh not paying child support? His exwife may have to go on welfare and medicaide then.
Why are you so stupid Jane? Why?
It might be a temporary side-effect of having to endure your ignorant posts.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858100 Feb 12, 2013
CBS Poll: Broad, Bipartisan Support For Drone Program

Seventy-one percent of Americans — including 78 percent of Republicans and 70 percent of Democrats — said they support the use of drones against suspected terrorists.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...

torture never polled like that.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858102 Feb 12, 2013
Judge Prez

http://www.dailykos.com/blog/Comics/

G.W. can only wish.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#858103 Feb 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've ever spent time sitting in a courtroom; you will witness several homeless men who have been picked up for whatever reason; then the judge may offer to send him to a shelter and the homeless man mostly refuses. We can feel sad for them; however, as you said; it is often a choice.
I cannot feel sad for them for their choices. I feel sad for those who refuse a "hand up" when their situations Appear to me to be what I assume is bleak. Their actual situations may in fact be Not so bleak (to them).
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858104 Feb 12, 2013
Barry wants to disarm the U.S. just as Iran and North Korea are developing nuclear weapons.

The fool is dangerous.

Jeebus was right.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858105 Feb 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not answering questions that you can't answer.
anyway you seem to have some sort of memory problem.
LOL... Your eyes are useless because your mind is blind. Those like you who wish to sing...always find a worthless song.

Can you still tell us why the ghettos and projects are 'Blue Magnets' for blacks? How or why that happened?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#858106 Feb 12, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>very slowly, it began at the chapel.
LMAO! This oftentimes happens. I have seen that again and again. Engagement ring progressing to wedding ring and bells ring signaling the beginning of suffer- ring.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858107 Feb 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
CBS Poll: Broad, Bipartisan Support For Drone Program
Seventy-one percent of Americans — including 78 percent of Republicans and 70 percent of Democrats — said they support the use of drones against suspected terrorists.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...
torture never polled like that.
You can ban drones, guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, sticks or stones. You won't disarm a deranged liberal.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#858108 Feb 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my God. And I was thinking reality-challenged dave was the most ignorant person here.
Here's a link for you to acquire factual information about spending, defits and the total public debt:
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/
In that source of factual information, you will see that the total public debt at the end of Clinton's tenure was 5 trillion dollars.
Fact: The CBO said that we were on a path to growing surpluses & paying off the debt.

Then Bush took over
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858109 Feb 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where a fat gay man destroyed the county from a minority position in the House.
Barney Frank is a pedophile homosexual who created the banking crisis, but he is not very humorous.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858110 Feb 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Barry wants to disarm the U.S. just as Iran and North Korea are developing nuclear weapons.
The fool is dangerous.
Jeebus was right.
The Pope resigns, lightning strikes the Vatican, North Korea sets of a Nuclear bomb. The fool is dangerous.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858112 Feb 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Solar energy is what the sun rains down on us every day.
You are thinking about electricity derived from solar energy.
Quit being do GD dumb.
Dumbass Dave finally gets one thing right.

Solar energy is what creates global warming.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#858113 Feb 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: The CBO said that we were on a path to growing surpluses & paying off the debt.
Then Bush took over
In the age of information...RealDaves Ignorance is a choice.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858114 Feb 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am seriously considering doing so in addition to the water and wind Power that I already have. Maybe we can up production.
As long as you don't demand taxpayer subsidies for these projects, you have every right to do so.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#858115 Feb 12, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama 50.5 % of the popular vote
Gov. Romney 47 %
Republican House approval rating 7%
President Obama approval rating 58%
So what?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#858118 Feb 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You can ban drones, guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, sticks or stones. You won't disarm a deranged liberal.
An unemployed parolee with two bank robbery convictions, apparently enraged at liberals and what he sees as the “left-wing agenda” of Congress, allegedly opens fire on California Highway Patrol troopers who pull him over in Oakland. No one is killed, but two troopers are slightly injured and Byron Williams is shot in the arms and legs. Williams allegedly later tells authorities that he was on his way to attack offices of the American Civil Liberties Union and the Tides Foundation, a liberal organization that, although little known to most Americans, has been repeatedly pilloried on air by Fox News host Glenn Beck.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/publica...

the whole list is there.

if only we would pay attention to.....

DHS “Rightwing Extremism” Document Created During Bush Administration

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-rightwing-extremi...
Mexico forever and ever

United States

#858120 Feb 12, 2013
Obama is not YOUR president! He is the first MEXICAN president of the usa!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#858121 Feb 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot feel sad for them for their choices. I feel sad for those who refuse a "hand up" when their situations Appear to me to be what I assume is bleak. Their actual situations may in fact be Not so bleak (to them).
I feel sad for them because many are Vietnam war veterans who returned with drug problems, mental health issues, ptsd, etc and were maybe rejected by their familes etc. However, if that person just chose to be homeless, I say, let them be. At least in Florida, there is food growing, oranges etc. and the weather is good, so they're not freezing to death.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#858122 Feb 12, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
All lies
The Obama Agenda

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Junket 305,558
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr pedlar 19,204
Baltimore Stands with Israel 8 hr Zioni 80
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon pic trade 87
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... Sun NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Baltimore Mayor hospitalized Saturday night Sun Bernardo kerman 1
For Ramadan, Muslim families reach out to neigh... Jul '14 Marie-Luise_J 1
•••
•••
Elkridge Dating