Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836854 Jan 10, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
So will this be the Fox news story of the week just behind gun control, a business going bad trying to blame the government for it. You know every other country has had healthcare factored into their economy for at least 30-40 years and it never raises a headline. No one protests about it, no one stands with a placard, it is seen as part of their normal civilised right as a citizen. It's only you righties that jump up and down about this BS, no one else bothers.
Did they act like this when Presidents Clinton and Bush enacted assault weapons bans? The healthcare mandate was a republican concept; if Bush did it, they'd be all for it.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#836855 Jan 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Carols post 835446 page 38738:
There was no war on women.
There was no war against minorities.
There was no war on science.
There was no war on struggling Americans.
There was no war on the middle class.
Only suckers believe that.
It's how Nazi Germany suckered people into believing there was a war against the Jews too.
You don't read very well do you?
Gullily

Windsor, CT

#836856 Jan 10, 2013
It's how Nazi Germany suckered people into believing there was a war against the Jews too.
Only a gullible, naive imbecile would make the post you just made.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836857 Jan 10, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask me my address, social security number and where my wife works at the same time? DO you SERIOUSLY think I would ever tell you that? Just because you get the republicans to bite at your every bait, just don't expect everybody else to do so...
Finally, I'm not working as physician any more and never will. I am simply using the knowledge I have accumulated here in some arguments. My life is so much richer and fuller after I got out of this. Medical school is a gigantic fraud and IO would warn anyone to think twice before they sing up. It is faaaaar from hanging out having sex with every intern, chatting up a patient in bed who is prettier than Miss universe or yelling louder than Pavorotti with amplifier every times a code shows up. All the former examples in the various TV soaps out there are so fake and phony that anyone who thinks it is like that deserves to be drowned in red tape, spit upon, threatened to be killed or beaten up (with nothing ever done) or having to deal with "quality control nurses" (another bunch of people that has healthcare degree that never sees patients).
I don't want to know your address or personal info, what medical school you went to is generic. I've said where I went to school. But, that's fine.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#836858 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! You're so fos.
You found someone just like yourself!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#836859 Jan 10, 2013
Anyway Big Joe is going to set the gun laws straight in the next week or so. Even if congress doesn't agree the Prez will make it law so all that money wasted at Walmart doing buy ups will be in vain.
carol

Orlando, FL

#836860 Jan 10, 2013
Lily, please try and focus. There would have been no war on Jews had Hitler not told the Germans enough times there was until they believed it.

Just like there was no war on women until Obama told women enough times that there was and they started to believe it.

Please, please, please tell me you understand now.
VeganTiger

Spokane, WA

#836861 Jan 10, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
<quoted text>BLACKS AND WHITES SAW THAT AFTER 9/11 THE POWERS KNEW THEY HAD A PROBLEM THE SOLUTION someone that would DIVIDE the PEOPLE, WHITES WERE SCREWED BY WHITE CORPARATE POLITICIANS BLACKS WERE JUST SCREWED ANYWAY MORE BLACKS VOTED FOR BUSH AND REPUBLICAN THAN BEFORE THAT WAS A RED FLAG FOR THE POWERS a SOMEWHAT RACIALLY UNITED AMERICA WOULD NOT WORK FOR THE POWERS
Just remember, the republicans are equally (just in other ways) responsible for the racial divisions as well. We need to unite in a TRULY egalitarian movement where we can come together and discuss solutions. I lived in Chicago for over ten years. I lived next to Cook County Hospital when the Tribune posted a map over concentrations of killings. I also happened to in the town when Katrina hit and was taking care of the first evacuees from Baton Rogue. This was the first time I felt truly post-racial and it was a true sentiment I have not seen since then. And what were the liberals doing? Flying all over NO and filming people screaming help. I have several black friends in Chicago from old days (I HATE TO SAY THIS, BECAUSE IT RISK MAKING ME SEEM LIKE JUST ANOTHER CONDESCENDING WHITE SNOB) and we are as collective friends and human beings as one can get. It will be interesting to see how much the disarmament of people will hurt the inner-city communities furthermore. Don't think for a second it will drop crime from gang bangers and such. Having said that, there is much more honor and integrity among most gang members than most liberals. They have made some poor choices, yes, but I am not sure if I would not have become one too if I was born in certain areas where liberals have full control.

I don't think you can eradicate racism and bigotry in America unless one exposes the liberals for who they truly are first. However, I will keep doing my part no matter what.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#836862 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Did they act like this when Presidents Clinton and Bush enacted assault weapons bans? The healthcare mandate was a republican concept; if Bush did it, they'd be all for it.
No. CLinton & Bush were moderates. Your Fuehrer Obama is a radical, airhead. You're just too stupid to know the difference.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#836864 Jan 10, 2013
Republicans see Hagel pick as rejection of neoconservative views. Well, duh.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/10/1177...
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836866 Jan 10, 2013
BLACK UNEMPLOYMENT LILY WHAT SHOULD BE DONE WHAT is THE GOVERNMENT HEADED BY PRESIDENT OBAMA DOING ABOUT THE CRISIS IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY I HAVE HEARD YOUR STAND ON THE GAY AGENDA AND THE FEM AGENDA WHAT ABOUT THE BLACK AGENDA

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#836867 Jan 10, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm not trying. My posts are mainly for the other (GOOD) people around. This is the reason I think a civil War appears more likely now than some years ago. They are not going to change their minds. They are he11 bent on taking our arms, liberties and money and keep thinking we should just roll over. Yes, they are even INSULTED if we object.
It's been a good life. Many people in the world don't reach their 40th birthday, so why should I complain if the liberals make real of their vile threats? Will not be the first to dye at the hands of tyrants and probably will not be the last either. At least they cannot get us in the after lie, because I doubt there will be a lot of libs where I am going. They prefer it warmer....
So you're going to "dye" before hiding out in the "after lie"? That's about the most believable thing you said so far...ever.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#836868 Jan 10, 2013
What gun bans actually do:
1. Give everyone a false sense of security.
2. Restrict guns for everyone except the killers and other outlaws.
3. Let the gutless wonders in Washington pretend they've fixed a problem.
4. Make all the leftists feel better.
5. Put the innocent in greater danger - as in Connecticut.
6. Nothing to stop lunatics criminals or gangs.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836869 Jan 10, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
Save the children was one of my dedications. Taliban I would not order U.S. Military to attack church with children. You had cast on hand and message was don't come over here in Iraq. I responded with don't change horses in mid-stream Kerry Edwards has no platform went to Iraq anyhow.I better not find out Tliban or AlQaeda worshippers are behind any of school shootings computers will be seized. Safer World 2013
Are you the same browneyes with the lululu song?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#836871 Jan 10, 2013
Did nutsickles pass out? Lol
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#836872 Jan 10, 2013
I hear Democrats did not want me in Party Repubs I like Dems as kid because of JFK. Taxes have to be increased. I liked tax system under Jimmy Carter I also liked Billy beer. Safer World GF008 2013 I told New York woman I grew reefer in mountains where billy goat couldn't go she was shocked. Also know Mountaineer woman's cpabilities to foil burglar with golf club. Safer World 2013 GF008
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836873 Jan 10, 2013
VeganTiger wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember, the republicans are equally (just in other ways) responsible for the racial divisions as well. We need to unite in a TRULY egalitarian movement where we can come together and discuss solutions. I lived in Chicago for over ten years. I lived next to Cook County Hospital when the Tribune posted a map over concentrations of killings. I also happened to in the town when Katrina hit and was taking care of the first evacuees from Baton Rogue. This was the first time I felt truly post-racial and it was a true sentiment I have not seen since then. And what were the liberals doing? Flying all over NO and filming people screaming help. I have several black friends in Chicago from old days (I HATE TO SAY THIS, BECAUSE IT RISK MAKING ME SEEM LIKE JUST ANOTHER CONDESCENDING WHITE SNOB) and we are as collective friends and human beings as one can get. It will be interesting to see how much the disarmament of people will hurt the inner-city communities furthermore. Don't think for a second it will drop crime from gang bangers and such. Having said that, there is much more honor and integrity among most gang members than most liberals. They have made some poor choices, yes, but I am not sure if I would not have become one too if I was born in certain areas where liberals have full control.
I don't think you can eradicate racism and bigotry in America unless one exposes the liberals for who they truly are first. However, I will keep doing my part no matter what.
IF WHAT YOU PRESENT IS truly HONEST COULD WE NOT HAVE BLACK OR WHITE FRIENDS AND JUST HAVE FRIENDS IF WE ARE DOING WHAT WE PROJECT TO OTHERS IT MAKES YOU SOUND LIB AND FAKE
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836874 Jan 10, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of those "doctors" who sneak into the maternity in a white coat and a name badge so he can sneak looks up ladies shaved pee pees when they're in the stirrups?
He learned on General Hospital
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#836876 Jan 10, 2013
LILY WEARS THE ROBE that SAYS I CANNOT BE A BIGOT she doesn't think she is naked for all to see
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#836877 Jan 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So you're going to "dye" before hiding out in the "after lie"? That's about the most believable thing you said so far...ever.
LOL;; code brown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 min Chuck 19,377
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr cpeter1313 306,230
Baltimore on Orkin Rattiest City List 15 hr numberonepestcont... 1
Need help to get down! Mon sweetenvy 1
Review: Atas Marc J Mon Briansaul 5
For Ramadan, Muslim families reach out to neigh... Jul '14 Marie-Luise_J 1
'Worth It': Undocumented Woman Living in Maryla... May '14 spytheweb 3
Elkridge Dating
Find my Match

Elkridge Jobs

Elkridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elkridge News, Events & Info