Pump It Up Party
iRock

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2006
I'm conducting a survey on Pump It Up (on Fox ch. 5 news 3/14/06), which could be a great place to hold birthday parties, sporting event celebrations, and corporate sponsored parties. The place has multiple inflatable play centers and serves pizza. Yay or Nay? also please state your age. Thank you.
Dara

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2007
The kids loved the inflatables. The time in the party room was very unorganized and the party helper had my son opening presents on his own, while the rest of the party kids ate their cake. She actually was taking the cake from the room before the birthday boy got a piece.
Great place - need more trained staff!
david

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jul 12, 2010
best place for kids of all ages
lkd

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2011
My son loved having his 4th bday party here. The helper did a great job and all the kis loved it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Henry 1,431,655
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) 2 hr amy 42
News 8 people, including toddler, shot in east Balti... 5 hr former democrat 3
News Multiple people shot in East Baltimore: police 6 hr former democrat 2
News Multiple People Injured In Baltimore Shooting,a 6 hr Sammy 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 hr Bubblegum5910 311,864
News 2 men charged with beating teen who egged Orlan... (Nov '08) 19 hr Posie 145

Elkridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkridge Mortgages