Police: Recklessly Speeding Motorcycl...

Police: Recklessly Speeding Motorcyclist Killed in Crash

There are 60 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Oct 12, 2008, titled Police: Recklessly Speeding Motorcyclist Killed in Crash. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

A motorcyclist was killed when he was ejected from his vehicle and was hit by at least two cars on Interstate 95 in Elkridge, according to Maryland State Police .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Dundalk, MD

#41 Oct 13, 2008
family of the mc world wrote:
This young man that was killed was a really great person and carefull rider. The media always paint the picture as " reckless" but it's not always the case . This is a sad time for the MC World that knew this young man . We will miss him very much and so will his family and his club family.
And on another note, I pray that god will put it in the heart of the other guy who hit that young man who was killed causing him to loose control ... Why you would leave the sceen is crazy but everybody knows now and I just hope that you just turn yourself in
Let me ask you a question, If there was a car that hit him causing him to wreck then why would his so called "friends" bail on him the way they did instead of sticking around to tell the cops what actually happened? Sorry but the way you are telling the story it just does'nt add up.
N Va

Silver Spring, MD

#42 Oct 14, 2008
I've been riding for + 20 years.. I ride as safely as I can, I follow the rules. For the most part, alot of these crotch rocket riders usually don't. They stunt, they race, they brag about it, they post internet blogs and pics about it.. And when one of them dies doing those things, his friends leave him laying in the road, its just sad.
Tracey

Baltimore, MD

#43 Oct 14, 2008
bob wrote:
I guess their going to put up another worthless roadside memorial.
If it helps a family member or friend heal, it is not worthless. You judge the actions of someone creating something that helps them through this pain. Obviously you have never had to deal with it, lucky you.
biker boy too

Bel Air, MD

#44 Oct 14, 2008
R.I.P. & God Bless

"Burn rubber not your soul"

And for all those negitive remarks, Though you may not know the victim it doesn't give you the right to judge him and his riding style. I'm quite sure that they are grieving hard with the loss of their friend. I probably know him and some of the people riding with him and I fell bad for all parties involved.

I'm kinda glad that the season will soon be over for the year.
Gixxer1k

Ypsilanti, MI

#45 Oct 14, 2008
First of all, I'm going to comment and say Jim, Paul, Blackspeak, Bob, Moco Cop, and HAHAHA all of you all are the most ignorant assholes and biggest pussies...because I guarantee none of you would have the balls to say any of that s*** to the face of his friends or family. Secondly, Jim you don't know s*** about the bikers or what happened, so I suggest you watch what comes out of your mouth. None of the bikes involved were stolen, uninsured, or unlicensed riders. Third, I'm sure none of you are adults, because if you were you NEED to be respectful of his family and what they are going through. Lastly, I will say it's often times you dumbass 4-wheelers that don't pay attention to bikers, but it just so happens that the media dramatizes the situations the where riders are at fault. I've had situations where a stupid ass 4-wheeler almost hit me trying to turn into a parking lot before me. I also have a buddy who has a metal plate in his face because a stupid ass 4-wheeler ran a stop sign and hit him and the driver of the 4-wheeler was driving on a suspended license. So, all you ignorant assholes need to get your facts straight before you start passing judgement on someone or a situation you know NOTHING about.

RIP Godson!!!!

Since: Mar 08

Dundalk, MD

#46 Oct 14, 2008
Gixxer1k wrote:
First of all, I'm going to comment and say Jim, Paul, Blackspeak, Bob, Moco Cop, and HAHAHA all of you all are the most ignorant **** and biggest pussies...because I guarantee none of you would have the balls to say any of that s*** to the face of his friends or family. Secondly, Jim you don't know s*** about the bikers or what happened, so I suggest you watch what comes out of your mouth. None of the bikes involved were stolen, uninsured, or unlicensed riders. Third, I'm sure none of you are adults, because if you were you NEED to be respectful of his family and what they are going through. Lastly, I will say it's often times you **** 4-wheelers that don't pay attention to bikers, but it just so happens that the media dramatizes the situations the where riders are at fault. I've had situations where a stupid **** 4-wheeler almost hit me trying to turn into a parking lot before me. I also have a buddy who has a metal plate in his face because a stupid **** 4-wheeler ran a stop sign and hit him and the driver of the 4-wheeler was driving on a suspended license. So, all you ignorant **** need to get your facts straight before you start passing judgement on someone or a situation you know NOTHING about.
RIP Godson!!!!
You are right, cars do not pay enough attention to bikes but you have to admit as well that bikes take alot of liberties as well.I am trying to understand what happened out there, so if you were there please fill me in on the details. Was there a car that hit him? If everyone that was riding with him was such a good friend then why did they take off and leave him to die all alone? Please explain this to me if you can so I can better understand the situation.
Jim

United States

#47 Oct 14, 2008
Gixxer1k wrote:
First of all, I'm going to comment and say Jim, Paul, Blackspeak, Bob, Moco Cop, and HAHAHA all of you all are the most ignorant **** and biggest pussies...because I guarantee none of you would have the balls to say any of that s*** to the face of his friends or family. Secondly, Jim you don't know s*** about the bikers or what happened, so I suggest you watch what comes out of your mouth. None of the bikes involved were stolen, uninsured, or unlicensed riders. Third, I'm sure none of you are adults, because if you were you NEED to be respectful of his family and what they are going through. Lastly, I will say it's often times you **** 4-wheelers that don't pay attention to bikers, but it just so happens that the media dramatizes the situations the where riders are at fault. I've had situations where a stupid **** 4-wheeler almost hit me trying to turn into a parking lot before me. I also have a buddy who has a metal plate in his face because a stupid **** 4-wheeler ran a stop sign and hit him and the driver of the 4-wheeler was driving on a suspended license. So, all you ignorant **** need to get your facts straight before you start passing judgement on someone or a situation you know NOTHING about.
RIP Godson!!!!
Typical squid. So tell me my squidly friend, why did his friends run if everything was legit? Why didn't they stop to help their friend? Was it because they were recklessly stunting on public roads and endangering the lives of innocent people? Was it because they would have been arrested?
Gixxer1k

Ypsilanti, MI

#48 Oct 14, 2008
Jim, as I said before you were not there so mind your business and shut the hell up. You were not a friend of his so why the other bikers did not stay is none of your concern. That is for his family and those that were close to him to be concerned with, not stupid a**, ignorant, and nosey people like you that have nothing else to talk about or concern themselves with, but like to pass judgement on people and situations when they only have speculations on what took place not FACTS. As for you "just my opinion" I have said all I'm going to say on the situation!!!!

The rest of the facts are for his family to know!!!
No It All

Burke, VA

#49 Oct 14, 2008
Gixxer1k wrote:
Jim, as I said before you were not there so mind your business and shut the hell up. You were not a friend of his so why the other bikers did not stay is none of your concern. That is for his family and those that were close to him to be concerned with, not stupid ****, ignorant, and nosey people like you that have nothing else to talk about or concern themselves with, but like to pass judgement on people and situations when they only have speculations on what took place not FACTS. As for you "just my opinion" I have said all I'm going to say on the situation!!!!
The rest of the facts are for his family to know!!!
Sorry, bud. This is a public forum. People can write what's on their mind - that's kind of the point. Yes a lot of stupid sh!t gets written here, but that's the baggage that comes along with free speech.
Anyway, you speak as if you were at the scene of this tragic crash, since you seem to hold the secret truth to what actually happened. Might you have been one of the cowardly friends who fled the scene as your friend lay dying on the road like a possum? Very classy.
The only facts people have been commenting on here are those provided by the news report. The fact the he was speeding recklessly was clearly stated in the report. That he was riding a sport bike is a speculation, but nobody defending him here has said he was on another type of bike. It is tragic that a life was lost, but he did so by his own reckless behavior. And unfortunately, his dumb decision fuels negative sentiment against responsible riders who don't speed and do stunts in traffic.
Jim

United States

#50 Oct 14, 2008
Gixxer1k wrote:
Jim, as I said before you were not there so mind your business and shut the hell up. You were not a friend of his so why the other bikers did not stay is none of your concern. That is for his family and those that were close to him to be concerned with, not stupid ****, ignorant, and nosey people like you that have nothing else to talk about or concern themselves with, but like to pass judgement on people and situations when they only have speculations on what took place not FACTS. As for you "just my opinion" I have said all I'm going to say on the situation!!!!
The rest of the facts are for his family to know!!!
Here are some "facts":

1. Police blame the death on reckless behavior and speed. He was stunting and speeding in excess and paid for it. I wish more did.

2. His "friends" left the scene. Some friends. What friend would leave their buddy to die?

Since: Mar 08

Dundalk, MD

#51 Oct 14, 2008
Gixxer1k wrote:
Jim, as I said before you were not there so mind your business and shut the hell up. You were not a friend of his so why the other bikers did not stay is none of your concern. That is for his family and those that were close to him to be concerned with, not stupid ****, ignorant, and nosey people like you that have nothing else to talk about or concern themselves with, but like to pass judgement on people and situations when they only have speculations on what took place not FACTS. As for you "just my opinion" I have said all I'm going to say on the situation!!!!
The rest of the facts are for his family to know!!!
It does not surprise me that you have nothing to say. You sit there and tell us not to judge without knowing but when we ask you just tell us to shut the hell up. My sympathy goes out to his family but thats as far as I go because for the actions of the other riders that were there that day they were not and are not his friends a true friend would'nt have ran away no matter what.
Gixxer1k

Ypsilanti, MI

#52 Oct 14, 2008
"Not It All" I understand this is a public forum, where people have the right to say how they feel about the situation. But come on...I would like to think we are all adults, and the DISRESPECTFUL comments are uncalled for, especially when his family is dealing with this tragedy.

Dumbass Jim...those so called facts you are stating are subjective points of views presented by the media. I would like to think some of you have ATLEAST high school level educations and would understand the media tends to be bias and dramatic in most events that are reported in the news. Cops also speculated on the speed in which he was riding. That is speculation because none of the officers clocked him or the other riders on a radar. And the word "reckless" driving legally is deemed 30mph+ over the speed limit. Hell drivers is cars are giving tickets everyday for reckless driving. Since you like to follow news reports, follow the news report which explains an officer has spoken with one of the other riders and no charges are pending against that person.

Bottom line to all of you, you are entitled to your views, but DON'T be IGNORANT ass***es and DISRESPECTFUL to him or his family. AND get all your FACTS before SPEAKING. YOU MAY SOUND A LITTLE MORE INTELLIGENT WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH.
Jim

United States

#53 Oct 15, 2008
Gixxer1k wrote:
YOU MAY SOUND A LITTLE MORE INTELLIGENT WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH.
That's an ironic comment coming from someone who can't string two cogent sentences together without cussing. Again, I ask: why did his friends run?
argh

Milwaukee, WI

#54 Oct 16, 2008
Funny then. Why is it that Gixxer1k, you sound like an idiot? Oh yeah, that's right--unable to face up to what really happened an unable to read the 'truth' in print.

Sorry bud, but if you drive like that to, your days are numbered. And if watching your friend get torn apart limb from limb (before you ran) wasn't enough to make you stop and think about whether driving like that is smart--then you truly are the idiot. Remember, your family won't be able to put you together like a puzzle when you too get chewed up and spit out on the road. You really aren't invincible or know it all, as you seem to think you do.

Do us all a favor and just don't take anyone else with you when you go, ok? Besides maybe a few of your reckless buddies, too.
good riddance

Laurel, MD

#55 Oct 27, 2008
Ryan wrote:
Well i was actually at the seen before it happened. I was on my way to laurel from randallstown and i saw them right after 195. It was about 6 or 7. I was doin atleast 75 and it looked like they were doing atleast 130. But when i got up to the spot where the accident occured i saw nothing but lights from the other cars. Then i pulled up further and all i saw was a lower half of a body in the fast lane and his bike was on the right shoulder. These bikes were not stolen, they were just being dumb and reckless and unfortunately someone lost there life. So instead of you wishing death on someone you should pray for their families and hope it doesnt happen to anyone else and especially to anyone you know. Im not sending this out of anger, Im just stating that if you had saw this you would feel the for the everyone that had to witness that. All the kids on the highway with their parents. People thats already scared of driving are now scared for life. So please everyone just be smart when driving or riding.
I'm glad he died. Good riddance. He could have killed someone else. The world is a better place with his body in two halves on the highway.
warm fuzzy

Clarksville, MD

#56 Oct 30, 2008
at work I discussed with a biker the problem of bikers regularly running the 30 mph road in front of my house at 90 mph, threatening the lives of everyone, especially the kids playing. I indicated I was so frustrated I was tempted to wing them with a rock.
he went off on me: that is assault, I'll call the police on you, you could kill someone.
what is the difference in kinetic energy between a 8oz rock thrown by hand and a 400lb motorcycle going 90? Does he call the police on his fellow reckless drivers? Understand I would never actually throw the rock, but the frustration of having my kids life put a risk for some GOD DARN THRILL SEEKING SELF INDULGENT biker make me that mad.
Go to HELL all you motorcyclists!!!!!!
so you
Speeders are Murderers

Roy, WA

#57 Oct 30, 2008
Glad he's dead. Criminal drivers such as speeders are a public menace and by far the biggest crime problem in america.
People Are Sheep

Washington, DC

#58 Nov 7, 2008
One word ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Jass

Hyattsville, MD

#59 Dec 19, 2008
Speeders are Murderers wrote:
Glad he's dead. Criminal drivers such as speeders are a public menace and by far the biggest crime problem in america.
GOD DONT LIKE UGLY! MINE WHAT YOU SAY. A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU WHO CLAIM FREE SPEECH.

Since: Dec 08

Ashburn , Va.

#60 Dec 21, 2008
Jass wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD DONT LIKE UGLY! MINE WHAT YOU SAY. A WARNING TO ALL OF YOU WHO CLAIM FREE SPEECH.
SOS you troll. God don't like you because you are a loser, and under my power. Puppet1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Reality Check 1,509,082
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 31 min Quirky 313,661
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 8,067
News Businesses hurt amid fear of immigration crackdown (Jan '16) 7 hr Dawn 20
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Ha Hair 20,932
News Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Mar 24 Raptor in Michigan 113,747
News National Illegal Immigration Conversation Conti... Mar 24 RushFan666 5

Elkridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkridge Mortgages