Follow that stolen bike, from Virgini...

Follow that stolen bike, from Virginia to Baltimore and back

There are 6 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Sep 14, 2008, titled Follow that stolen bike, from Virginia to Baltimore and back. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

So I'll forgive you if you haven't heard of the Case of the Stolen Bicycle. This is a caper, complete with undercover skulduggery and a police officer who mixed good old-fashioned shoe-leather detective work ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

ThatGuy

Baltimore, MD

#1 Sep 15, 2008
6,000 is a steal for that bike!
Blarney

Washington, DC

#2 Oct 20, 2008
Way to go. What a jerk this Pugh guy is. Not too bright either.
CERA EPO

Baltimore, MD

#3 Oct 20, 2008
Blarney wrote:
Way to go. What a jerk this Pugh guy is. Not too bright either.
Seems like they would have never even caught him unless it was for someone ratting out their friend. How did no one see him leave with it? Must have some smarts...
KoM

Baltimore, MD

#4 Oct 20, 2008
Don't read too far into what the press wants you to believe. I've heard a few versions around the LBS from people who knew him or were there when it happened. The report is wayyyy over written and played. But still a crumby deal.
Boogie

Parkville, MD

#5 Oct 21, 2008
KoM wrote:
Don't read too far into what the press wants you to believe. I've heard a few versions around the LBS from people who knew him or were there when it happened. The report is wayyyy over written and played. But still a crumby deal.
Still, He shouldn't have stolen those bikes. And if a friend ratted him out, that's what he gets for being phony and using his "friends" to get what he wanted. Now he has to pay for the situation. You really have to be a low life to be stealing, to be a thief. Have some pride, go get a job and buy your own shit. You wouldn't like it if someone stole from your store, especially some you confined on, thinking it was your friend. I have no sympathy for him..
Shell Game

Baltimore, MD

#6 Nov 25, 2008
KoM wrote:
He's a thief, what more do I need to know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min positronium 1,376,214
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 25 min Now_What 20,228
News Detroit Riots 1967... Baltimore Uprising 2015 5 hr bozo 1
News Bill Maher vs. God: 'Real Time' host crucifies ... (Sep '08) 8 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 2,310
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr ThomasA 311,048
Review: Around The States Moving & Storage (Apr '15) 14 hr RonaldWilliams33 38
News State Looking Into Complaints About Essex Business (Jun '08) 21 hr Consumer Advocate 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkridge Mortgages