Howard Co. Teacher Accused Of Abusing Students

Howard County, MD A teacher at Glenelg High School in Howard County is facing sex offense and child abuse charges in separate incidents involving two female students. Full Story
Michael T

Williamsburg, VA

#1 Jan 10, 2007
I understand the teacher is recieving sympathy from the students, and that some students are making disparaging remarks about the girls involved. If these charges are true, they are absolute apalling. I am a father of a 16 year old girl. I expect to be able to send my daughter to school without her being hit on by one of her teachers. Apparantly this teacher was good looking and popular with the students. He took advantage of his position within the school to prey on children. I have no sympathy for this man. I do have sympathy for the girls and for those that are ignorant enough to disparage them in the hallways of the school. It took courage to come forward and report the sexual conduct of their teacher. These girls should be commended for their bravery. How many other 14, 15, 16 and 17 year old girls have they protected by reporting this twisted, sick sexual predator? I don't care how good looking this teacher was or how well liked he was, if these charges are true he deserves to be locked away in prison. Then and only then will he understand what it is like to be the victim of a sexual predator!
Virginia

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Jan 11, 2007
Remember, these are only accusations so far. I agree with you that if he is guilty of the charges then he deserves to be punished severely. However, if for some godforsaken reason that these girls were making this up and he is innocent, then what happens to him? What kind of life will he lead after this? We have to remember to try not to place judgement upon him until he is found to be guilty or notguilty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TSM 1,172,553
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 min The_Box 307,917
Civilization Buy Fifa 15 Coins alternation 1 hr popo 1
Review: Flat Rate Office Movers And Storage - O... (Jul '12) 22 hr Rose Henderson 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon williewilliamajr123 19,590
Black and mad (Mar '08) Sun Tameka 11,015
Ruby Tuesday cited for sexual harassment (Aug '08) Sun Tameka 14
Elkridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elkridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 am PST

NBC Sports 8:23AM