Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,193
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#287983 Mar 5, 2013
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

#287984 Mar 5, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS baby was not viable due to injuries sustained by his mother and him.
Grow up already. Why would you deliberately make yourself look so dumb?
Why does Bitner-O-Honey need a sock puppet to vent her more aggressive side?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#287985 Mar 5, 2013
Gosnel's trial is set to start soon:

"Now Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, is about to stand trial. He has pleaded not guilty. If he's convicted, prosecutors want him put to death."

"Jury selection was set to begin Monday."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/04/us/pennsylvania...

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#287986 Mar 5, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does Bitner-O-Honey need a sock puppet to vent her more aggressive side?
LOL, you know, No Relevance, I'm sorry you can't address the points being made by the other poster, but that's not me. North Carolina's a big state, and this poster seems nicer than I am, not "more aggressive"

You're deflecting.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287987 Mar 5, 2013
Susanm wrote:
It looks like a case of everybody thinking that they were doing the right thing. Too bad the parents couldn't have found it in their hearts to adopt a child who was already here and in need of a family.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#287988 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't viable because he was born too early, just like many abortions.
Wrong Inkstain. At 7 months, in a perfect world - that baby certainly COULD have been viable. But not in this case.

"Isaac Abraham, a community leader in Brooklyn and a neighbor of the dead couple, confirmed the death of the baby this morning.'The baby died from injuries overnight at New York's Bellevue Hospital. The baby, who weighed about 3 pounds, sustained brain and other internal injuries', Abraham said. "

http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-hit-run-acci...
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287989 Mar 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Inkstain. At 7 months, in a perfect world - that baby certainly COULD have been viable. But not in this case.
"Isaac Abraham, a community leader in Brooklyn and a neighbor of the dead couple, confirmed the death of the baby this morning.'The baby died from injuries overnight at New York's Bellevue Hospital. The baby, who weighed about 3 pounds, sustained brain and other internal injuries', Abraham said. "
That brings into play another question for Katie. If he died as a result of injuries sustained before birth, should the driver be charged with homicde or fetal homicide?
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#287993 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like a case of everybody thinking that they were doing the right thing. Too bad the parents couldn't have found it in their hearts to adopt a child who was already here and in need of a family.
How many have you adopted?
Roobanger

Naugatuck, CT

#287994 Mar 5, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
How many have you adopted?
You are proof that it isn't such a good idea. Someday when DNA can measure intellect, it might help avoid your parent's mistake. Did she feed you feces? If so, it's not all your fault.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287995 Mar 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter why he died. In Katie's terms, he wasn't viable, therefore not a baby.

).
This is what Katie said.

I maintain, a fetus determined to be viable who is delivered and attached to ALS, but dies anyway, was obviously not viable. It was unable to survive outside the womb.
worships reality

United States

#287996 Mar 5, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
inkstain(?) Is not wrong. the dead couple's neighbor is not the city medical examiner. the m.e. has already ruled "extreme prematurity" as the cause of death. in this case baby was not viable.

Location hidden

#287997 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That brings into play another question for Katie. If he died as a result of injuries sustained before birth, should the driver be charged with homicde or fetal homicide?
You moron. He was BORN. Nuff said.

Location hidden

#287998 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter why he died. In Katie's terms, he wasn't viable, therefore not a baby.
).
This is what Katie said.
I maintain, a fetus determined to be viable who is delivered and attached to ALS, but dies anyway, was obviously not viable. It was unable to survive outside the womb.
She wasn't talking about a fetus that sustained injuries from blunt force trauma that killed the mother you IDIOT.

Do you practice hard to be this big a jackass?

Location hidden

#287999 Mar 5, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
inkstain(?) Is not wrong. the dead couple's neighbor is not the city medical examiner. the m.e. has already ruled "extreme prematurity" as the cause of death. in this case baby was not viable.
Oh bullshit. You got that out of some two-bit newspaper that got it wrong according to every other report out there. Orhodox Jews dont have autopsies - no ME would have been involved beyond a death certificate for a live birth.

At 7 months pregnant, the fetus certainly WOULD have been viable without the trauma incured.

"Isaac Abraham, a community leader in Brooklyn and a neighbor of the dead couple, confirmed the death of the baby this morning. The baby died from injuries overnight at New York's Bellevue Hospital. The baby, who weighed about 3 pounds, sustained brain and other internal injuries, Abraham said."

FK off you little coward.
worships reality

United States

#288000 Mar 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, enjoy your impotence. Don't hurt yourself by stamping your widdle feet in your tantrum.
the spin cupboard is bare, eh pusillanimous one?

i'd stamp my widdle feet if you ever answered. in the meantime I much prefer watching your cowardice play out.

Location hidden

#288001 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter why he died..
Actually it does matter you dumbass. But keep trying to twist it so it fits your agenda. You're a failure at that as well.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#288002 Mar 5, 2013
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I also read.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#288003 Mar 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Cancer is a DAMNED good reason to remove testes, ovaries, uteri, etc. Nor is it always medical; I've seen film from auto accidents that included objects jutting out of bodies in REALLY inconvenient places.
Removing a woman's breasts against her will would be criminal, but how often does that happen?
<quoted text>
Your privates have probably already fallen off.

^^^ promiscuous gay men problems ^^^
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#288004 Mar 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you have changed your position. Good for you.
What are you talking about?
What position do you think I've changed?
feces for bhitler

Falls City, NE

#288005 Mar 5, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that if you're postng, you're lying. In THAT partiular instance, you were lynig when you claimed to know the religious beliefs of those that dont agree with YOUR views on abortion.
You like to make sweeping statements that would blanket everyone - but the REALIY is - they simply dont.
Oh, and you can take your "hush up" and cram it up your ass honey.
Does your mommy know you're on a forum for adults?
Wow Bhitler, your evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,205,645
News Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 13 hr WelbyMD 54,566
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Thu factcheck 19,717
Cougar Dating in Baltimore Wed Leonard 5
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Mar 24 Pauly wallnuts 11
News Rabbi Believes 'Obama Can Uplift The Country' (Oct '08) Mar 23 swedenforever 96
Review: Metro Motorworks Feb '15 mad customer 1
Elkridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elkridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]