Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,291)

Showing posts 265,801 - 265,820 of304,948
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The moron doesn't even know who he's posting to. He doesn't care, he just wants to delude himself.
Well most of you guys are all the same "not all ",but most. Like sto -instead of his "good christian values " rubbing off on you, it seems your vile filthy mouth is rubbing off on him.
Plus he seems to enjoy playing your "word games ".

I've noticed you either call those who disagree with you a troll, liar, ignorant, or all of the above, can you not realize that others may just disagree with you?
Guppy doesn't claim any god, plus she seems to be pro choice, but since she disagrees with you in other areas you bash her and call her name.

Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your mistress?
If you're refering to the lady I had a affair with over 12 years ago, then she's doing well. Plus if you're wondering or implying that we are forever linked -yes we are.
My sin is ever bit as much sin as anyone elses.

I know you truly believe I think I'm so much better then all others, but the truth is. I am no better then anyone, just a sinner saved by grace. At the momment I spend to much time talki.g to 12 yo's on a topixs board. Lol
Guppy

North Port, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well most of you guys are all the same "not all ",but most. Like sto -instead of his "good christian values " rubbing off on you, it seems your vile filthy mouth is rubbing off on him.
I've noticed you either call those who disagree with you a troll, liar, ignorant, or all of the above, can you not realize that others may just disagree with you?
Guppy doesn't claim any god, plus she seems to be pro choice, but since she disagrees with you in other areas you bash her and call her name.
She's a tough broad who is insecure and likes to hear herself talk. No one else does.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your disagreement that is the problem. It's your insistence that your ignorance and bigotry are correct when we know they're not.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
That Gtown is a troll. Gotta be.
Can you imagine some guy irl behaving like that AND expecting to be taken seriously? Makes a caveman sound downright modern.
I still think it's Big Sky, trolling.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is illegal to abort a full term baby. Ten minutes before delivery? Are you insane? Why ask such a stupid question otherwise?
I put thought and detail into answering your questions and all I get for my efforts is inane BS.
Gee thanks. It's so touching.
Not.
PS What part about the first sentence that abortions have decreased annually upset you? Be honest now.
Why is my question any more insane then what you asked me?
Virgins who got pregnant from not having sex are not the ones having abortions. As far as a decrease in abortions since the 90's, I don't know but would assume when you have a decrease in the population on that scale, then it would only seem right that tbere would be a decrease in abortions.

Other then that please forgive me for not putting much thought in answering your questions, it seems I've let my flesh get the best of me, and most I respond to require very little thought.

Just not much substance to their post.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie. So, we call you a liar.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know a thing about Islam. It's clear that you've never even met someone who is Muslim, or you'd know better than that statement. All you're doing is parroting misinformation that others, who ALSO don't know what they're talking about, have spouted before you.
What I am going by is "their " holy book, which says that a good muslim will kill all who don't wish to convert, but who you know are people who were raised in their religion, but in their heart they know what their religion teaches is wrong.

They just don't know who the one true God is. It is a very sad deal.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are - without ANY doubt - one of the STUPIDEST people on this thread. And that's saying A LOT.
The TRUE teaching's of the Islam has NOHTING to do with the terrorism of Bin Laden.
You're an ignorant shmuck, and not worth the saliva it would take to spit on your sorry ass.
<quoted text>Sounds a LOT like you're making yourself sound right now.
You want to know why more and more people turn from your version of jesus?
Read your own stupidity and the day you understand how sickening you are, is the day you'll know why.
You have no idea what islam teaches.
As far as my Jesus, I've already said I mess up when I try to represent Him, but you hated Him before I ever came along, and will after I'm gone, unless you get serious about the truth about God, instead of trying to fit Him into your box.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am going by is "their " holy book, which says that a good muslim will kill all who don't wish to convert, but who you know are people who were raised in their religion, but in their heart they know what their religion teaches is wrong.
They just don't know who the one true God is. It is a very sad deal.
No, the Quran does not actually say that. Again, you're simply parroting the ignorance of others.

And your religious beliefs only apply to you and those who share your religion. They are beliefs, not fact.

Your bigotry is duly noted.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what islam teaches.
As far as my Jesus, I've already said I mess up when I try to represent Him, but you hated Him before I ever came along, and will after I'm gone, unless you get serious about the truth about God, instead of trying to fit Him into your box.
It's you who doesn't know what Islam teaches.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look! ANOTHER moron heard from.@@
WTF is with this stupidity tonite?
Has it ever crossed your mind, that you may just be wrong about anything? Plus not everyone that disagrees with you are not morons, liars, or idiots. As far as your other post about how much God loves you and has blessed you and yours, you are correct He does both!

When I see certain signs I just want to change them.
Like God bless america.

I would like to see -God has blessed america -america bless God.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Is Jesus mentioned in the Qur'an?
No, not my Jesus, or atleast they don't view Him as He is.

They view Him as a prophet but not the only way to Heaven.

The deal is though, either Jesus was who He said He was or He was a liar.
He claimed to be God, so what would you call a guy that did good things but claimed to be God?

God has many names -Jesus was reveiled to us 2000 years ago as God in flesh.

The only way a muslim can go to heaven for certain is to die while killing non muslims. This is why so many young men and women have blowed themself up. Living under such a horrible law, and told even if your the best you may or may not make it.
Sharia law should explain enough what islam is about.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is my question any more insane then what you asked me?
Virgins who got pregnant from not having sex are not the ones having abortions. As far as a decrease in abortions since the 90's, I don't know but would assume when you have a decrease in the population on that scale, then it would only seem right that tbere would be a decrease in abortions.
Other then that please forgive me for not putting much thought in answering your questions, it seems I've let my flesh get the best of me, and most I respond to require very little thought.
Just not much substance to their post.
Why is your question any more insane? Because you are only trying to inflame. You're not interested in what I am saying.

You make statements that one can only get pregnant by having sex and I correct you. You then accuse me of defending abortion. Yeah, that made so much sense. Not really.

You think women abort full term babies 10 minutes before they're due to deliver. Yeah, that made so much sense. What is shows is your lack of the basic knowledge of this topic. Did you think it was enough to swoop in here and say God says abortion is bad and so it is?!

But the topper is you claiming above we have a decrease in the population. You didn't hear earth's population has passed the 7B mark? Seven billion people roaming this planet, fighting for resources, for water, for air. Yeah, that's all creamy dreamy, isn't it?

We have a decrease in the number of annual abortions due to comprehensive education. Educating kids, teens, and young adults about their rights and responsibilities along with abstinence (not either or) factors into the lower numbers of annual abortions. We'll see if the numbers stay down for reporting year 2010, when everyone was hit hard by the recession.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude? Really foul.
Yes -you would think so.
Sto has been about as filthy mouthed as one can get, and I tell "a lesbian " that a person who "she" calls an adulteror can understand how a marriage works better then her, and you call me foul?

You are no different then her.
I was thinking you were but no, you have selective hearing and seeing.
Like a kid that wills it, and so it must be. Lol

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Are you just ineducable? AIDS is a disease; aides are assistants.

My mother wasn't heartbroken, nor was she worried about me. We're a very strong, resolute family. She went through prejudice as well; she was a triple-masters graduate at a time when most girls didn't even go to college, and got razzed for it. She didn't marry until she was 28 and got called "old maid"--not in a friendly way. She breezed through it because she knew who she was; they didn't.

I explained AIDS to her, and that it could be avoided. She trusted her children to be responsible. I KNEW her; you probably never even MET anyone like her.

Offending someone is not harming them, princess. How delicate are you?
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are deluding yourself if you think your mother wasn't very sad about you being gay. She was heartbroken. I can tell you have never been a parent. She was worried about YOU. She knew your life would be tougher than the average person. SHE DIDN'T WANT YOU TO BE HURT BY WHAT OTHERS SAID. She was worried about aides etc. No, she was probably worried sick that you would contract aides. If you say otherwise you are disingenuous.
Never intentionally harm anyone? How about calling them filthy names? Interesting.
YES, EVERYONE CARES ABOUT THEIR KIDS BEING GAY. FOR INSTANCE, YOUR MOTHER. People want their kids to be happy and healthy. Duh. You have lost your credibility.
3 foot plastic bubble? Whatever.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll is fishing AND ignorant. Its sad really.
You are a proabortion pagan and this is your usual fallback position. You guys can't do anyhitng but attack, then hide behind the troll label when cornered by your own stupidity.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes -you would think so.
Sto has been about as filthy mouthed as one can get, and I tell "a lesbian " that a person who "she" calls an adulteror can understand how a marriage works better then her, and you call me foul?
You are no different then her.
I was thinking you were but no, you have selective hearing and seeing.
Like a kid that wills it, and so it must be. Lol
STO hasn't been "filthy mouthed". You just don't like the truth of what is in Numbers. Bitter water caused abortion and it's in the bible. A matter you refuse to consider and outright reject based on nothing more than you don't want to believe it. Because it goes against all the spoon fed crap you've happily ingested.

Judging others is foul. And against what Christ taught. You are to discern. Learn the difference.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not my Jesus, or atleast they don't view Him as He is.
They view Him as a prophet but not the only way to Heaven.
The deal is though, either Jesus was who He said He was or He was a liar.
He claimed to be God, so what would you call a guy that did good things but claimed to be God?
God has many names -Jesus was reveiled to us 2000 years ago as God in flesh.
The only way a muslim can go to heaven for certain is to die while killing non muslims. This is why so many young men and women have blowed themself up. Living under such a horrible law, and told even if your the best you may or may not make it.
Sharia law should explain enough what islam is about.
Christian extremists want the equivalent of sharia law here in America. They wrap the stars and stripes around it, say a prayer for it, but it's still just oppressing women to be nothing more than what their biology dictates.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see the abuse he takes on here just for being gay?
Want some cheese with that whine?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 265,801 - 265,820 of304,948
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Elkridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Elkridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••