Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
257,561 - 257,580 of 305,077 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? I certainly never said that.
I support the right of the woman to make her own CHOICE in the matter, that's about it.
FooManSpew: "I support the right of the woman to make her own CHOICE in the matter, that's about it."

And if her abortion is elective, you support it.

Stop thinking w/ your mullet for a change.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Is that why she'd rather her child die than have a life saving abortion? Do "faithful catholics" lie on a regular basis and bear false witness toward pretty much everyone that doesn't agree with their agenda?
If she, OR YOU for that matter, are examples of "faithful catholics", its no wonder so many are abandoning the faith.
I think them two and dumbdumb have forgotten about that bit about "more flies with honey...."

I can only imagine the stench in their house; sh*t and vinegar all over.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you call him dumbo? There are plenty of sites that would give you the names and contributions to science. Here's only one.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jesuit_s...
Look things up before you decide they are wrong.
That's just a list of names the average person doesn't recognize. The CLAIM was the MOST FAMOUS. He was wrong.

The MOST FAMOUS were names like Hippocrates (not Catholic, in fact, he was the FIRST scientist to seperate relgion from science), Aristotle and Plato (no Catholics there), Euclid, Archimedes and many many others. There were MANY brilliant scientists that were Catholic, but there were many equally brilliant ones that weren't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
FooManChew: Yes. I intentionally and outrightly disrespect **YOUR RELIGIOUS FAITH**. Keywords: "YOUR" version of "faith".
No, they were directed to another that I have an equal disrespect for. It IS an honest comeback, one you dont happen to appreciate.

Carry on Jackass for Jesus.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think she is one of the more tolerant liberals I hear about?
Foo is your typical mouthing-off lesbians who demand "tolerance"....while demonstrating the most intolerant of behaviors: promoting the execution innocents.

She's a mess.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
FooManSpew: "I support the right of the woman to make her own CHOICE in the matter, that's about it."

And if her abortion is elective, you support it.
Says who?

Again, I certainly never made that claim.
Stop thinking w/ your mullet for a change.
Stop talking out your ass No Relevance.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont get to say where ANYONE BUT YOU stands with G-d.
Many of us have no use for and dont believe in your version of g-d, so why do you feel a need to cram it down other's throats as if it has any validity?
IF you are such a believer(and I personally dont believe you really are), that's wonderful for you. Relationships with G-d however are very personal and private. Worry about where you stand and let everyone else worry about where THEY stand, because you dont have a clue when it comes to anyone else.
I agree it is a personnel relationship, and that it is between each person and God, but even when I truly didn't believe in God, OR HATED ONE if there was one, Noone crammed anything down my throat. They don't today either.
I just don't read, if I don't like.

Here's the deal. I was awaken by this awsome God, and I know the truth about God, if that's all I know!

And if you just knew that there was a God, and people were headed the wrong way, would you not be very passionate about it?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

So all the kids killed in sodom and gomorrah, and the great flood, were justly executed? What sins did they commit?

"Catholic commandos"? More like "Ridiculous Christer Cretins." We don't need you to tell us about your superstitions.
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing evil with just punishment.
God is both merciful and just.
He always gives people a chance/a certain period of time to turn away from sinful ways, this is His mercy in action. For thousand of years, He sent prophets out among the population to spread the message that they needed to stop sinning or face His just punishment.
I personally believe that us 'Catholic Commandos' are modern-day prophets and God is speaking through us, trying to tell you Pro-Choice people to stop the great sin of abortion.
The time may be coming when God delivers just punishment upon America and our nation will suffer greatly for all the millions of babies that were murdered inside their mother's wombs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
katie van der sloot
Isn't it amusing that whenever No Relevance can't refute a factual claim, he resorts to ad homs?

THank you for confirming what a pathetic little boy you are.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you miss the memo from the first time you asked?
Lets repeat. Fk you.
When I am speaking to someone for whom I have respect, someone that actually IS a Christian, I will show the respect the title of the faith is due.
When speaking to the likes of you that shows no respect for your OWN claimed faith, you can fk off.
I think he really believes in that "ask and ye shall receive" bit.
HuskerDu

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan doesn't exist, and I have no master.
You are clueless.
Every Satanist says what you post.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
How they delude themselves is irrelevant. If you tell a child that "Santa's coming", you're lying.
If you put change under a pillow from the "tooth fairy", you lied.
If your kid EVER heard you beg off of something you didn't want to do by making an excuse that wasn't true, they heard you lying.
How others "see it" is inconsequental. Its lying and its how kids LEARN to lie.
Oh dear, I made Santa liars out of my children.

But no some parents are very consciencious about not lying to their kids or showing themselves to be liars to other people for the exact reason that we don't our children to be dishonest adults. Some people actually put a lot of thought into raising kids and teaching them well. I can see that you and others cannot grasp this principle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israelites wandered around the desert for 50 years lost.
Uh no they didn't.

It was 40 years according to Exodus, and they were not lost in terms of their location or direction since they had leadership in Moses, Aaron, who were the elders of the tribes, and by G-d Himself - who directed them in their movements and provided for them.
Foo is still lost.
...To the point of killing preborn baby Jews.
Your jesus cries when you lie No Relevance.

I've never killed anyone at any time of any faith.

You can stop lying anytime now.
HuskerDu

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just a list of names the average person doesn't recognize. The CLAIM was the MOST FAMOUS. He was wrong.
The MOST FAMOUS were names like Hippocrates (not Catholic, in fact, he was the FIRST scientist to seperate relgion from science), Aristotle and Plato (no Catholics there), Euclid, Archimedes and many many others. There were MANY brilliant scientists that were Catholic, but there were many equally brilliant ones that weren't.
TOPIC: GEORGES LEMAÎTRE
The Belgian priest who invented the Big Bang theory shows up the modern canard about faith and science
Posted on Wednesday, 3 October 2012 Tags: Big Bang theory, Georges Lemaître, Michael Coren, science
The father of cosmology was wedded to science and the Church

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo is your typical mouthing-off lesbians who demand "tolerance"....while demonstrating the most intolerant of behaviors: promoting the execution innocents.
She's a mess.
And you represent they typical faux-christian mouthing off demanding respect for a jesus that THEY dont even show respect for.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't expect them to be famous in her circle of refrence.
HuskerDu

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Lorenzo Albacete (1941) Priest physicist and theologian
José de Acosta (1539–1600)– Jesuit missionary and naturalist who wrote one of the very first detailed and realistic descriptions of the new world
François d'Aguilon (1567–1617)– Belgian Jesuit mathematician, physicist, and architect.
Albert of Saxony (philosopher)(c. 1320–1390)– German bishop known for his contributions to logic and physics; with Buridan he helped develop the theory that was a precursor to the modern theory of inertia[6]
Albertus Magnus (c. 1206–1280)– Dominican friar and Bishop of Regensberg who has been described as "one of the most famous precursors of modern science in the High Middle Ages."[7] Patron saint of natural sciences; Works in physics, logic, metaphysics, biology, and psychology.
Giulio Alenio (1582-1649)- Jesuit theologian, astronomer and mathematician. He was sent to the Far East as a missionary and adopted a Chinese name and customs. He wrote 25 books including a cosmography and a Life of Jesus in Chinese.
José María Algué(1856–1930)– Priest and meteorologist who invented the barocyclonometer
José Antonio de Alzate y Ramírez (1737–1799)– Priest, scientist, historian, cartographer, and meteorologist who wrote more than thirty treatises on a variety of scientific subjects
Francesco Castracane degli Antelminelli (1817–1899)– Priest and botanist who was one of the first to introduce microphotography into the study of biology
Giovanni Antonelli (1818–1872)– Priest and director of the Ximenian Observatory of Florence who also collaborated on the design of a prototype of the internal combustion engine
Nicolò Arrighetti (1709–1767)– Jesuit who wrote treatises on light, heat, and electricity.
Giuseppe Asclepi (1706–1776)– Jesuit astronomer and physician who served as director of the Collegio Romano observatory; The lunar crater Asclepi is named after him.
[edit]B
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Just about everything you post is unprovable garbage and your wishful speculation. You do not deal in facts or evidence.
You mean like the word Hell not being in my bible? Ok kenose

I don't blame you for not believing in Hell, or trying to turn it into an island.
God loves you, life is not fair, Hell is in my bible, satan changed not only the word of God, but also changes the words of the world, trying to keep people confused.

You have only proved, that you have nothing but faith in what you believe./
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Is that why she'd rather her child die than have a life saving abortion? Do "faithful catholics" lie on a regular basis and bear false witness toward pretty much everyone that doesn't agree with their agenda?
If she, OR YOU for that matter, are examples of "faithful catholics", its no wonder so many are abandoning the faith.
FooManSpew: "Is that why [Sassy] would rather her child die than have a life saving abortion?"

You obviously have not read the prolife approach to "life of mother" situation. Here it is again, bookstore owner. Trying reading it.

http://www.prolifephysicians.org/rarecases.ht...

You see, Sassy's daughter can receive necessary treatment for her life-threatening condition. Direct, intentional killing of another innocent human being (her baby in uter) is a violation of the Natural Law Of Human Beings.

You wouldn't understand, because you no longer have a working conscience.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Except it wasn't her daughter. That is your outright LIE.
You dont have a clue as to the gender of that embryo. Neither does she or anyone else. She did not kill a child, she killed the POTENTAL for a child to be born.
And she's okay with that. It didn't affect you in ANY way, nor did it affect anyone else.
Just because YOU WANT others to have a guilt trip over it, doesn't mean they will.
The child in the picture was a daughter, you know a girl baby. Her name is Nevaeh. I have no idea if Elise's baby was a girl or boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elkridge Discussions

Search the Elkridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 42 min THE DEVIL 1,079,017
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 5 hr IMGKNEE 121,137
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 7 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) 11 hr true one 295
Baltimore Stands with Israel 11 hr informant 19
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue bee 6335 18,536
SnuffAGlobalist Mon SnuffAGlobalist 2
•••
•••
•••
Elkridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Elkridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••