Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,914
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Who really cares?”

Since: Sep 09

Hopefully many.

#269183 Dec 10, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what your Catholic mother taught you pregnancy was, Junket? That 'location' is the key to mankind's natural way of procreation? That it's okay for mothers to execute their baby if s/he is in the wrong place at the wrong time?
Of course not. My Mother is 100% Catholic - albeit both of my parents seem to feel exception should be made for maternal survival and raped victims. Don't quote me, though. I wouldn't want them to be "ex-commed".
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269184 Dec 10, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Feel free to link to a DNA report says, "A unique, distinct human being exists." If it refers to species at all, it will simply refer to "human". DNA refers to cellular material, not organisms. If you cloned humans, the DNA test would read the same as that of a non-clonal human.
<quoted text>
Cpeter: If you cloned humans, the DNA test would read the same as that of a non-clonal human.

Even your liberal ilk believe cloning humans is beyond the pail. It's illegal, and makes your point moot. Again.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269185 Dec 10, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>
Said a space physicist back in 2003. LOL
Actually, the stats were updated in August of 2012 (4 months ago). He's a statitician as well as physicist. And, he includes the stats from Planned Parenthood's research arm: Guttmacher Institute.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#269186 Dec 10, 2012
I'd go for the cat. My mom didn't raise any kids too stupid to save themselves.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: You think we're better than the lowly animals?
________
sasssylicious: "Do you have your animals on the very same level as your children?"
Foo: "Than our children? Not really. On the same level as the likes of you? Nope, not at all. They're worth MUCH MORE than your kind are."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#269187 Dec 10, 2012
Ask an OB/GYN. I'm not responsible for curing your ignorance.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, the condition of carrying a developing embryo/fetus.
<quoted text>
a false or hysterical pregnancy also displays the symptoms.
are you really this stupid or is this whole thing just an act?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269188 Dec 10, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your daughter wasn't a stranger. She was your daughter. And. You killed her.
Uterus envy. Poor boy can't get pregnant. Awww...
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269189 Dec 10, 2012
Proabort: "Breathing is against my civil rights! I should not have to breath! It is against my rights to have to pass gas! I. Am. Violated."

Person of Reason: "But, breathing is how mankind was created to provide oxygen to your cells."

Proabort: "No! It violates my rights. I took a dump this morning. Make it stop! NOW!"

Person of Reason: But deficating is how mankind was created to rid the body of poo.

Proabort: "I don't give a damn...I'm rewriting & redefining mankind, and pooping is a violation of my civil rights! Do. You. Understand?!"
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269190 Dec 10, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. My Mother is 100% Catholic - albeit both of my parents seem to feel exception should be made for maternal survival and raped victims. Don't quote me, though. I wouldn't want them to be "ex-commed".
Was it a sad day for you when you eard about Twinkies' demise?
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269191 Dec 10, 2012
*heard*

Atrisco Village

#269192 Dec 10, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
quite emotional indeed.
1782 Do emotions scare you, honey?

Atrisco Village

#269193 Dec 10, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Cpeter: If you cloned humans, the DNA test would read the same as that of a non-clonal human.
Even your liberal ilk believe cloning humans is beyond the pail. It's illegal, and makes your point moot. Again.
"... beyond the pail."

You're such a dweeb, lol.

“Who really cares?”

Since: Sep 09

Hopefully many.

#269194 Dec 10, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it a sad day for you when you eard about Twinkies' demise?
Puddles, you can not seem to resist attacking a poster when you've run out of ways to counter a post.

It's childish on your part. Granted, my naming you "Puddles" is also immature, but I figured you liked it better than "Basement Boy" or "No Relevance".

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269195 Dec 10, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Synonyms For Dummies
You're deflecting.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269196 Dec 10, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
irrelevant to the discussion??? you make the claim that a woman carrying a dead fetus is still "pregnant", but the medical definition of "pregnant" is irrelevant???
damn you're stupid.
Yes, because the discussion was about a missed miscarriage.
HuskerDu

Muscotah, KS

#269197 Dec 10, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
We aren't slaves to biology. Women can terminate a pregnancy.
BTW--mom would tell you to mind your own business. She was a good catholic but she didn't want to tell anyone else how to live teir lives.
<quoted text>
So, you didn't listen to the priest at your mom's funeral mass?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#269198 Dec 10, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the stats were updated in August of 2012 (4 months ago). He's a statitician as well as physicist. And, he includes the stats from Planned Parenthood's research arm: Guttmacher Institute.
The website was updated not the stats.
"At the other extreme, AGI's surveys of 1987 and 2004 (as well as the detailed statistics from Minnesota) suggest that a significant fraction of abortions are obtained by mothers who have the means to care for a child but do not want their lives inconvenienced. Even sex selective abortions may be more common than those for some of the hard cases. This illustrates the consequences of the current extreme policy in the United States regarding abortion".
You see that word "suggest"?
suggests 3rd person singular present of sug·gest (Verb)
Verb
Put forward for consideration: "I suggest that we wait a day or two".
Cause one to think that (something) exists or is the case.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#269199 Dec 10, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Even your liberal ilk believe cloning humans is beyond the pail.
"pail"? Try "PALE" you moron.
It's illegal, and makes your point moot. Again.
So are most LTA's except those for a woman's health - yet your kind keep babbling about them as if they're still happening.

Nice double standard there No Relevance.

Location hidden

#269200 Dec 10, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: You think we're better than the lowly animals?
________
sasssylicious: "Do you have your animals on the very same level as your children?"
Foo: "Than our children? Not really. On the same level as the likes of you? Nope, not at all. They're worth MUCH MORE than your kind are."
Nice try at editing my post. Fortunatley EVERYONE here knows how dishonest you are, and you failed. Again.

sasssylicious wrote: So, if you had a choice to save either your daughter or your cat, you'd perhaps choose to save your cat? WOW, just WOW.

My FULL response was:

Foo: Which letters of which word in the TWO WORD sentence "NOT REALLY" confused you Skanky?

Now if I had to save my cat or you? Hands down, the cat ANY day. Wouldnt even have to give it a second thought.

I maintain that answer. I would save my pet BEFORE even considering saving the likes of you or the Skank.

Dont like that? Oh well, just another in your pathetic life's long list of "tough shit" moments No Relevance.

Location hidden

#269201 Dec 10, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your daughter wasn't a stranger. She was your daughter. And. You killed her.
Except she doesn't have a daughter, she's never killed ANYONE. You're a lying sack of shit No Relevance. And a laughable one at that. LOL!
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#269202 Dec 10, 2012
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you did not answer it and he did not veer off. you introduced self defense. once you did that then you were agreeing that the killing was for something beyond just an "inconvenience", which is what his specific question asked.
you're hopelessly ignorant.
Oh, is Triple L interpreting again, only under a different name? He veered off with his last sentence. You probably skipped past it, nosy parker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 min Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 19,633
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,190,551
Four shot in Hillen neighborhood of Northeast B... 11 hr Sad 1
In Maryland, economic angst breaks through the ... 23 hr Brad 1
Do you think global warming is here? 23 hr Brad 1
Rams Head president 'embarrassed and humiliated... Sun Brad 1
Do you think that the law over abuse their powe... Sat Brad 1
Elkridge Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elkridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance