Child Murder Case: Baby-sitter testifies

Northeastern Nevada Regional Hospital emergency room nurse Mary Gonzalez describes how 3-year-old Ricky Ortega had marks on his legs indicating that they had been pried apart, as she concluded from her ... Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
leandra

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 1, 2006
I would like to see the report in the paper about this. It is not available to me unless i pay to see the Elko Daily Free Press archives. I have no credit card. it would be great if you could send me a copy to my e-mail. The adress is leandra_moschetti@hotmail.com

Thank you

Leandra Moschetti
K-Jo

Sparks, NV

#2 Jan 8, 2007
leandra wrote:
I would like to see the report in the paper about this. It is not available to me unless i pay to see the Elko Daily Free Press archives. I have no credit card. it would be great if you could send me a copy to my e-mail. The adress is leandra_moschetti@hotmail.com
Thank you
Leandra Moschetti
hello I tried to send you an email. I have all of these articles from the very beginning of the case. If you are really interested please email me at kasiejo23@msn.com thanks
BlackCat

Elko, NV

#3 Jul 5, 2007
This still pisses me off!!!! Baby killers need to be snuffed!
Tiffany Austin

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Feb 27, 2008
BlackCat wrote:
This still pisses me off!!!! Baby killers need to be snuffed!
Did you know Sara
Jerica

Anchorage, AK

#5 May 7, 2008
ricky was my nephew, and sara was my sister.
Blue

Fullerton, CA

#6 Apr 29, 2010
Jerica wrote:
Jerika,
I am interested in this case.
Blue
Blue

Fullerton, CA

#7 Apr 29, 2010
Jerica wrote:
Jerica,
What do YOU think happened? What happened to Sarah? What caused her to pass?
blue
Blue

Fullerton, CA

#8 Apr 29, 2010
Jerica wrote:
Also, where is Melissa today (April 2010)? Is she incarcerated?
Blue
Jerica

Anchorage, AK

#9 May 14, 2010
Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerica,
What do YOU think happened? What happened to Sarah? What caused her to pass?
blue
She died of liver failure due to poisoning and/or prescription drug overdose. sorry I didnt reply sooner, I havent looked at this in two years.
dusty lee faulkner

Anchorage, AK

#10 Jun 8, 2010
my sister sara faulkner (ortega).... did not die of an overdose.......... listen ... this is dusty her brother.... i have the whole story please dont put any more stuff on here... jerica i held you when you were just a baby... but i think you got some bad information.. hit me up on my email and i will answer any questions i.lurk3@gmail.com .......... she died of a simple staff infection that was not treated ... trust me.. dusty faulkner
dusty lee faulkner

Anchorage, AK

#11 Jun 8, 2010
oh and uh blue..... whats your interest in this ....... feeling guilty........ dusty.
dusty lee faulkner

Anchorage, AK

#12 Jun 8, 2010
Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerika,
I am interested in this case.
Blue
who are you
Blue

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2010
dusty lee faulkner wrote:
oh and uh blue..... whats your interest in this ....... feeling guilty........ dusty.
Excuse me, Dusty? What would I need to feel guilty about? i Am a student and am interested in researching this case.
Blue

United States

#14 Jul 29, 2010
I am more interested in how Ricky died and at who's hands. Do you both believe the young woman who was found guilty did it, because something doesn't add up when I read this story. Sorry to have you both re-live it by answering my questions. And, of course, if any of my questions makes you feel uncomfortable, please let me know and I will stop asking them. I have flow-charted all of the people in this, and where they said they were at the time and my intuition has me curious. Where is the woman now, who was convicted of murdering little Ricky?
Blue

United States

#15 Jul 29, 2010
Jerica wrote:
<quoted text>
She died of liver failure due to poisoning and/or prescription drug overdose. sorry I didnt reply sooner, I havent looked at this in two years.
Jerica,
Thanks for responding. I am so sorry for your loses. As well, I am sure it is extremely difficult for you and your brother to re-visit.
Renee Bullock- mom2

Anchorage, AK

#16 Sep 29, 2010
Hey listen, this is something that should have never happened to our family. First the terrible abuse and death of little ricky, oh I am sorry I was ricky's grama in alaska, I never had the chance to meet him, and go to nevada and actually put all the perps to justice, I will say that they're was wrong doing's on other people too, as the story goes with baby ricky, I was told the child was crying hystarically, to the point were sara had to take him out of the hotel that she was staying at, but before she had him there, she picked him up from her mothers place, and the baby was crying there too, well when bab'ys cry that means there is something wrong, I'm sorry but I feel to this day that some of the wrong doing was at the hand of others too, that baby had several medical issues in the arms of his own family members, and sorry to say it happened over the course of others childrens lives too, ricky's mom sara was abused as a child, because of lack of parenting, when she lived with whittaker, I'm sorry Dusty your mother was I'm sure a good person, but to this day if she would of gotten up and gave saramae the information for the flight to alaska her and ricky were supposed to be on, that was arranged, I know saramae and baby ricky would be alive this day. Oh and the diagnosis was told as a bladder infection brought on buy lack of attention to symptoms, therefore also causing the seizure, and God knows what else details were not told to us, by Pam. I loved saramae very much and wished she would have made that flight a few days before that she and ricky were supposed to be on. Her father Freddy, will never forgive himself for not talking to saramae that last time she called, we miss her, and I feel that not mentioning me in the obituary was wrong, cause whether you know this or not saramae told me secrets about what really happened, and I know she would not lie to me,she told me things/details, that would have, changed the outcome a great deal, but the person who did the final damage to ricky, she will live with the look in his eyes and be haunted forever. Dusty, I am sorry too, for your loss and we both hope your doing okay, rest in peace saramae and baby ricky,, love from alaska! Frederick and Renee Bullock and Jerica Bullock too
Blue

Downey, CA

#17 Sep 29, 2010
Renee,
Please tell us what you know. Do you think the babysitter or her family had anything to do with it?
dusty faulkner

Anchorage, AK

#18 Oct 16, 2010
hi renee long time no talk to ........ i would love to talk to freddie im in alaska right now...... visiting some aunts and uncles and would love to see freddie but i cant seem to get ahold of anybody who knows where he is.... email me if you get a chance so we can swap info........ i need to tell fred something he might want to know ... my mother passed almost a year ago.......... im all alone now..... besides some aunts and uncles....... thinkin about going back in the army.........or college who knows.... but get back to me when you get a chance thanks and say hi to jerrica for me....... dusty
Tiffany Austin-Albright

Litchfield Park, AZ

#19 Nov 12, 2010
OMG Blue you really just need to leave this whole case alone. Let SARA MAE and Little Ricky rest in peace. I was her best friend in the whole world and would give anything to talk to her again. I miss her so much and not a day goes by that I don't wish that she would have just stayed in Tucson with me before little Ricky was born. By the way, hi Dusty. OMG mom passed too. I had totally lost touch with everyone after Sara passed. I would love to stay in touch with you. Please email me anytime makabow@yahoo.com. Talk to you soon. I love you more than words can express girl! RIP
Penny Enders

Wasilla, AK

#20 Jun 14, 2011
hello dusty, i am sooo sorry to hear about sara, ricky and your mother. how devastating. would love to hear from you. sent an email to your gmail account. I was married to your uncle steve.
take care, my prayers go out to you and your healing. god bless hun
love ya
penny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elko Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elko Music Selection (Aug '12) Dec 16 Musikologist 12
Very bad Anxiety Nov '14 Huntz 1
New mining TV show crewing up a team! (Jun '14) Aug '14 Dean Berry Minist... 2
BLM Urges Caution When Traveling on Public Land... Aug '14 Dean Berry Minist... 1
recent ufo/activity Aug '14 local girl 1
Cariboo Rose Resources Commences Fieldwork in BC Aug '14 Mount Polley spil... 1
Your still on my mind and always will be... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Portland Press 1
Elko Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elko People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Elko News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Elko

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]