In Roseville, keeping Ukrainian folk ...

In Roseville, keeping Ukrainian folk art of intricately painted eggs alive worldwide

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 23, 2011, titled In Roseville, keeping Ukrainian folk art of intricately painted eggs alive worldwide. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Luba Perchyshyn swiftly and surely traces a black line of wax against the white curve of an egg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

justamom

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Apr 25, 2011
Amazing work - I hope this tradition doesn't get lost. The eggs are so beautiful.
ihor

Providence, RI

#3 Apr 25, 2011
wonderful work!!!
I-) ihor
Every year

Beaverton, OR

#4 Apr 28, 2011
On Good Friday and Holy Saturday a group of Ukranians sell their eggs at the Byerlys in Burnsville...I never miss it.
Oleksandr

Ukraine

#5 Apr 29, 2011
It's really magic!
I plan to try doing this myself, soon :)
Eggs

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Apr 30, 2011
They are easier to do than they look. If you ever want to try, they are more than happy to show you how it works. It is really a fun place to stop & browse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elko Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9-23-muslims-get-out-reax-vo Sep '16 naman 1
News Governor's order seeks to make Minnesota more b... Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 21
Foster my cat? Aug '16 Maya 1
Thieft at lonsdale country market (Feb '16) Feb '16 M4kpeterson 1
gossip about kids? (Apr '08) Jun '15 Princess 2
Chrysler 300 License Plate Z2809 (Sep '14) Sep '14 phot 2
News In Vadnais Heights, a family is slain, a father... (Oct '10) Apr '11 blahblah 60

Elko Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elko Mortgages