First Prev
of 2
Next Last
buglady

United States

#1 Jul 12, 2012
Wives watch out there is a woman there who likes 2 men at once and has broke up alot of marriage
Really

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jul 12, 2012
And who might that be? We need more onfo.
buglady

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2012
Name marylin
Really

Ardsley, NY

#4 Jul 12, 2012
Who was she married to?
1 post removed
Really

Ardsley, NY

#6 Jul 12, 2012
Fields Meadows?
buglady

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2012
TE who="Really"]Fields Mea

No not unless he has changed his name
Justinforavisit

Elkins, WV

#8 Jul 13, 2012
Are you talking about those older people, guy name Bill?
buglady

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2012
U hit the nail on the head
Justinforavisit

Elkins, WV

#10 Jul 13, 2012
I'll let them know you asked about them.
buglady

United States

#11 Jul 13, 2012
Good luck
Justinforavisit

Elkins, WV

#12 Jul 14, 2012
pot.....kettle.....quick....st op....
buglady

United States

#13 Jul 14, 2012
?????????; guess i am dumb what r u talkin bout
1 post removed
Your Insane

Ardsley, NY

#15 Jul 17, 2012
Why would you comment or start a topic on this subject buglady? Pot calling the kittle black...lol. You had a reason am i correct?
ritff

Johnstown, PA

#16 Jul 17, 2012
HI INSANE STILL WAITING FOR MY FREE ADULT BEVERAGE. if you keep this silence up im afraid i will have to start a topic on you,,,,,,i know your scared but its an empty threat that i have no intentions on carrying out...smile..

BUGLADY.. pot....kettle....quick...what they are trying to say is......isnt that the pot calling the kettle black...which means why are you call a ho a ho when in fact your one too...sounds to me like somebody took your weiner away...hummm..could she be younger...hotter...more money...jealousy comes in many colors but none of them suit you sweetheart move on.
Your Insane

Ardsley, NY

#17 Jul 17, 2012
Lol. I do owe u one...lol. I don't know if you seen bugladys comment to me about Brenda but she was asking me why make a comment because i stated i don't usually say negative things about ppl and here she was posting shit about ppl..lol. That's why i said about the pot calling the kittle black....lol. We think alike...lol.
ritff yes you are

Johnstown, PA

#18 Jul 18, 2012
lmao, must be somebody hit to close to home for her, which means she must live in the apple creek estate area. If she had any guts at all and the woman is doing what she says she is doing why not roll up to her door and put a stop to it, instead of taking the internet way out.
Your Insane

Ardsley, NY

#19 Jul 18, 2012
Totally agree!
buglady

United States

#20 Jul 18, 2012
Just dont want her mess up someone else family like she had messed up so many lives and families. He makes her 5th man and many more marriages
Your Insane

Ardsley, NY

#21 Jul 18, 2012
U wanted your voice heard and opinions out there so why were you judging me because i made comments? So u think you have reason to be heard and so did i. U were taking up for someone you knew and so was i. So for future reference don't judge someone else when you are doing the exact same thing.
buglady

United States

#22 Jul 18, 2012
Sorry! Point well. Taken

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biker Trash Rolls Through Elkins 22 min twinkies 25
Natasha Scott 1 hr Idiot 3
Casket X 2 hr SidePiece 7
The pants are backwards brooo 4 hr Stacy 6
Autumn Delauder 4 hr Dennis 2
Kelsey Thompson 4 hr Dennis 16
This forum is the breeding ground for the dumbe... 4 hr Dennis 10

Elkins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance