anyone

Athens, WV

#1 Jun 19, 2011
any info on trg you could share with me would be appreciated. any of you ever work for this comapny? wheres it located at and what type buissness is it? thanks in advance.
CONFUSED

Racine, WV

#2 Jun 23, 2011
dog
belington

Weirton, WV

#3 Jun 24, 2011
They take incoming calls for at&t it is the road to the right when you pass wendys and that gas station you go all the way to the end its on the left
belington

Weirton, WV

#4 Jun 24, 2011
its in elkins wv
just wondering

Rupert, WV

#5 Jul 1, 2011
is this a telecumunicators job like selling and soliciting customers?
abott

Oakvale, WV

#6 Oct 14, 2011
i hear the pay is good
georgia

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2011
any more information on trg? are you paid like commission?
justme

Bridgeport, WV

#8 Jul 2, 2012
I worked for TRG steer clear! you take phone calls for att, after att ripps them off their pissed and screaming at you then you have to try to sell them something, you do get a bonus but you are also required to sell so much a day, week, month. Meanwhile your trying to help your customer the managaers and supervisors are screaming behind you on stuff you need to sell, you get made fun of if your not selling. They ring cow bells, blow air horns or make any kind of noise they can. SOOOOO much more i can say but you figure it out for your self. i can tell you, they will not be open much longer, Mike Lewis and Tracy Patrick are running the place to the ground. Both are drunks go to lexys or benders any thursday or friday night and you can see Mike drinking a red headed slut and get a one on one interview.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trailer fire 35 min Sad 15
Stumble Inn 1 hr -insert eye roll ... 3
Elkins Motor Sports 11 hr rightright 14
Hidie williams (Sep '16) 12 hr sawsandballs 32
Teachers Need To Strike All Week 16 hr cheese with whine 17
Hope The Rain Floods Out Randolph County 17 hr diesel 9
Ibex global 17 hr Ajoke 19

Elkins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance