Dumire Was Under Investigation

Dumire Was Under Investigation

There are 16 comments on the WCHS-TV Charleston story from May 4, 2012, titled Dumire Was Under Investigation. In it, WCHS-TV Charleston reports that:

Leslie Rubin Web Producer: Leslie Rubin Reported: May. 4, 2012 10:18 PM EDT Updated: May.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCHS-TV Charleston.

The facts

Princeton, WV

#1 May 5, 2012
A point to ponder. It's a tragedy the Trooper Loudin was shot and hurt, our prayers go out to him while he recovers.

I have a point that I would like to make. The accused was just that accused not found guilty. How do we know that the man really molested someone? I have personally witnessed several people in Elkins telling lies About rape and molestations. In my own bio family, my sister was getting a divorce and tried to get my younger sister to claim that her soon to be ex husband raped our youngest sister. Thank god my youngest sister would not lie. The point is exactly what I have explained with the example of my own family. It's a shame that people in Elkins are that low and trashy. If this man did do this terrible thing, then of course the legal system should deal with him, but what if the man was just so flipped out because his wife was dis-honest and claimed something that wasn't true. We all know that divorces are a dirty business. I can only hope the authorities investigate throughly and get all the facts and the truth.

The entire situation is a terrible tragedy, I wish to make it that I am not trying to be little in any way the seriousness of what has happened to Trooper Loudin. Just interested in the facts....
Myrtle

Charleston, WV

#2 May 5, 2012
The facts wrote:
A point to ponder. It's a tragedy the Trooper Loudin was shot and hurt, our prayers go out to him while he recovers.
I have a point that I would like to make. The accused was just that accused not found guilty. How do we know that the man really molested someone? I have personally witnessed several people in Elkins telling lies About rape and molestations. In my own bio family, my sister was getting a divorce and tried to get my younger sister to claim that her soon to be ex husband raped our youngest sister. Thank god my youngest sister would not lie. The point is exactly what I have explained with the example of my own family. It's a shame that people in Elkins are that low and trashy. If this man did do this terrible thing, then of course the legal system should deal with him, but what if the man was just so flipped out because his wife was dis-honest and claimed something that wasn't true. We all know that divorces are a dirty business. I can only hope the authorities investigate throughly and get all the facts and the truth.
The entire situation is a terrible tragedy, I wish to make it that I am not trying to be little in any way the seriousness of what has happened to Trooper Loudin. Just interested in the facts....
If Dumire was only under investigation then he would not have needed to shoot one of our Troopers. These Troopers put their lives at risk every time they put their uniform on and/or answer a call.

Dumire got what he deserved when he pulled the trigger on an innocent Trooper and tried to take his life. Not only did he try to take a life but he also put every one else in harms way that was involved in looking for him then fired at other innocent Troopers when he was located.

I think that Justice was served when they took Dumire out...
In the eyes of many that would make him guilty of the alligations when he shot an innocent man that was doing his job and then tried to run and hide like a snivelling and dirty coward that he was. We don't need to live in society with someone like Dumire.

A little concern for the innocent people involved like Trooper Loudin and his family should have been shown instead of being concerned with ones selfish self as Dumire exhibited.

What about the innocent Person that he held at gun point to get their vehicle so he could get away? Don't you think that they will be terrified for the rest of their life? Why are you trying to defend Dumire? Dumire was so quick to shoot an innocent Trooper WHAT HAS HE DONE TO OTHERS or in other words what was his criminal past?
boohoo

Salem, WV

#3 May 6, 2012
deadmire is no longer a threat to anyone. he is where he belongs
1 post removed
Honest

Memphis, TN

#5 May 12, 2012
As we can see, imformed has a screw loose!
Anonymous

United States

#6 May 13, 2012
Honest wrote:
informed doesn't seemed very informed at all. Informed needs to just keep dumb coMments to herself cause she is really lame although she tries to sound educated. Dumb hillbilly!
Honest

Memphis, TN

#7 May 13, 2012
I agree justlikegossip:)
Lea

Clarksburg, WV

#8 May 13, 2012
That God for WV Troopers that protect us !
Interested

United States

#9 Aug 21, 2012
Honest wrote:
are you that dumb just rea the post it does not say Dumire was innocent, it does not say he had aright to shoot the trooper it does not say he was dealt with in an unjust manor it is strickly the facts not gossip.Dumire was under investigation not found guilty. Dumires actions where well under normal behaviors. And he paid with his life. No one questions that. The only question was was he really guilty or was he just accussed. I am sure the police will get to the bottom if the matter and if the wife lied then she will be held accountable, if not then Dumire got what he deserved. In the bible it says that if a rapest touches one hair on a childs head they should be stoned to death, same as a murder should be send to god so he can handle it, neither are of any use on this earth and dont belong in society. Instaed of maing assumptions of a persons mental health read the post correctly, because it just shows everyone just how un educated you really are that you can not even read the context of a post
Leaveittorest

Buckhannon, WV

#10 Aug 21, 2012
Interested wrote:
<quoted text> are you that dumb just rea the post it does not say Dumire was innocent, it does not say he had aright to shoot the trooper it does not say he was dealt with in an unjust manor it is strickly the facts not gossip.Dumire was under investigation not found guilty. Dumires actions where well under normal behaviors. And he paid with his life. No one questions that. The only question was was he really guilty or was he just accussed. I am sure the police will get to the bottom if the matter and if the wife lied then she will be held accountable, if not then Dumire got what he deserved. In the bible it says that if a rapest touches one hair on a childs head they should be stoned to death, same as a murder should be send to god so he can handle it, neither are of any use on this earth and dont belong in society. Instaed of maing assumptions of a persons mental health read the post correctly, because it just shows everyone just how un educated you really are that you can not even read the context of a post
This post was in May and you want to wake up a sleeping dog? Leave it alone so that the citizens can move past the horrific incident!
WOW

Buckhannon, WV

#11 Aug 21, 2012
Interested wrote:
<quoted text> are you that dumb just rea the post it does not say Dumire was innocent, it does not say he had aright to shoot the trooper it does not say he was dealt with in an unjust manor it is strickly the facts not gossip.Dumire was under investigation not found guilty. Dumires actions where well under normal behaviors. And he paid with his life. No one questions that. The only question was was he really guilty or was he just accussed. I am sure the police will get to the bottom if the matter and if the wife lied then she will be held accountable, if not then Dumire got what he deserved. In the bible it says that if a rapest touches one hair on a childs head they should be stoned to death, same as a murder should be send to god so he can handle it, neither are of any use on this earth and dont belong in society. Instaed of maing assumptions of a persons mental health read the post correctly, because it just shows everyone just how un educated you really are that you can not even read the context of a post
Talk about uneducated! Do you have spell check? People can not leave things well enough alone! They continue to look stupid!
exposed

United States

#12 Sep 2, 2012
Leaveittorest wrote:
<quoted text>
This post was in May and you want to wake up a sleeping dog? Leave it alone so that the citizens can move past the horrific incident!
Your right, it is the past but the idiots that post things with out reading them properly, shouold not attack someone else because they are ignorant. The whole thing is a very sad sad situation. I can only hope the police get to the truth and all gets resolved. If it true about Dumire than I can only hope that the poor girl gets the help she needs to recover and be able to try and pick up the pieces of her life and move on, because believe me their is still life out there that is good.
exposed

United States

#13 Sep 2, 2012
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about uneducated! Do you have spell check? People can not leave things well enough alone! They continue to look stupid!
Again another dambed idiot, the key board keys were sticking, but you woiuld not know that so you just assumed it was a typing error. idiot.....
Wow

United States

#14 Sep 2, 2012
exposed wrote:
<quoted text> Again another dambed idiot, the key board keys were sticking, but you woiuld not know that so you just assumed it was a typing error. idiot.....
Again, you are showing your IQ! Dumb ass!
Wow

United States

#15 Sep 2, 2012
exposed wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, it is the past but the idiots that post things with out reading them properly, shouold not attack someone else because they are ignorant. The whole thing is a very sad sad situation. I can only hope the police get to the truth and all gets resolved. If it true about Dumire than I can only hope that the poor girl gets the help she needs to recover and be able to try and pick up the pieces of her life and move on, because believe me their is still life out there that is good.
The key board must be sticking again....lmfao! Stupid!
exposed

United States

#16 Sep 7, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
The key board must be sticking again....lmfao! Stupid!
yes butt wipe it is...
Wow

Ardsley, NY

#17 Sep 7, 2012
exposed wrote:
<quoted text>yes butt wipe it is...
NO HOPE FOR YOU! YOUR JUST PLAIN STUPID!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brad swecker 3 min Kittykat 42
Little Bradley Talbott 4 min Billy 9
Richard DeBias and his crippled body 34 min Queertothecore 12
Mike Taylor Is A Great Man 1 hr Dennis 3
Why Was Boatwright Hired 15 hr Corruption 7
Mike Taylor is a corrupt crook 17 hr Dennis 6
Biker Trash Rolls Through Elkins 17 hr Dennis 23

Elkins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance