2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

Dec 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KGUN

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Comments (Page 145)

Showing posts 2,881 - 2,900 of3,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

who wrote:
<quoted text>Pam by seeing your picture in a Beattyville Ky article you are uglier than a mud fence.You most definitely scare small children.The only time you can go out in public is Halloween and then you always win best costume and you are not dressed for Halloween.For your money you always have to wait for your SSI.The reason you don't wipe is you have all those ugly skid marks in your panties.Trust me Pam I know the fact about you being from Beattyville Ky you are no lady but just a fat ugly old troll.Cackle for me witch.
Possum, I feel sorry for you and your lack of education and grace. You seem miserable at best. This Pam you keep mentioning, did she steal your husband or do you wrong sometime? You seem obcessed with her. Sorry to disappoint you possum, but I really am a Lady of Quality from Florida. I love to troll on here for grims and giggles with the backward possums of WV and KY from time to time. It tickles me so to hear their backward responses, you know, like yours possum. No dear, I am 5ft6in tall and weigh 116 lbs. I am blond with blue eyes and turn heads where ever we go. Having fabulous wealth and beauty does make one appreciate the finer things in life. Thats why I do not live in WV or KY possum. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Miner

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, I feel sorry for you and your lack of education and grace. You seem miserable at best. This Pam you keep mentioning, did she steal your husband or do you wrong sometime? You seem obcessed with her. Sorry to disappoint you possum, but I really am a Lady of Quality from Florida. I love to troll on here for grims and giggles with the backward possums of WV and KY from time to time. It tickles me so to hear their backward responses, you know, like yours possum. No dear, I am 5ft6in tall and weigh 116 lbs. I am blond with blue eyes and turn heads where ever we go. Having fabulous wealth and beauty does make one appreciate the finer things in life. Thats why I do not live in WV or KY possum. Glad I could help. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
5'6" WOW!!!! I did not know that stacked shit that high in Florida. You must be some high quality Poo Poo old Lady of Quality.
1 post removed
LOL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Crap is crap no matter how tall you are. All we can hope for is for a sink hole to open up in Swampland, Florida and suck this 5 ft. 6in. piece of shit down the gutter where IT belongs.Now let's hear you cackle Pammy-Poo as you slither down the sewer. Oh and take your broom and stick it up your padoozie.
2 posts removed
Curious

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Miner wrote:
<quoted text>Two kinds of sink holes in Florida: one in the sand and one in the ass. Which one do you think old Ta Ta has. I think the the letters TA stand for The Ass.
Wonder what happened to Ta Ta? Did she fall into a sink hole or did she stick her head up her ass. I think the ass. I'm sure it was large enough to swallow her whole. Good bye old Lady of Quality, Ta Ta.
Homey D Clown

Welch, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Homey says Hag da ho is just a silly beeotcch dat wastes Homey's time I see da ho spewing nonsense. Homey says dat ho is a WV pillbilly with a proxy.
So funny

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

She wouldn't know a lady of quality if she bit her on the wazoozie!
RandomRalph

Weirton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

I ate a big red candle.
little bill

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

ok u guys need to give this a rest thay r dead gone so say bye bye and go on with something new
Miner

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

little bill wrote:
ok u guys need to give this a rest thay r dead gone so say bye bye and go on with something new
This has nothing to do with the unfortunate deaths. This Hag chose this thread to slam the good people of WV and KY. She is nothing but pure trash for doing so. Hopefully she keeps her head in her ass and never sees the sun again. She is obviously not smart enough to remove it.
Agree Miner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

I am sure the tomb stone on old Hag's grave will say "SHE KEPT ON ASKING FOR IT UNTIL SHE FINALLY GOT IT",. LOL!
Carmine

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Very sad!
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Miner wrote:
<quoted text>This has nothing to do with the unfortunate deaths. This Hag chose this thread to slam the good people of WV and KY. She is nothing but pure trash for doing so. Hopefully she keeps her head in her ass and never sees the sun again. She is obviously not smart enough to remove it.
Possum, there are no good people in WV or KY to slam. They're all inbred possums. Instead of chemical explosions there should be outhouse explosions, that would help with the hillbilly problems there. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps as I lie by the pool with a freshly made cocktail, I think about the unfortunates in appalachia and how thankful I am that they are there and we are here in paradise.
Miner

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, there are no good people in WV or KY to slam. They're all inbred possums. Instead of chemical explosions there should be outhouse explosions, that would help with the hillbilly problems there. TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps as I lie by the pool with a freshly made cocktail, I think about the unfortunates in appalachia and how thankful I am that they are there and we are here in paradise.
Well I see that someone helped the Hag Ta Ta get her head out of her ass. She mentions we in her posts so I assume there is someone with her.

First I would like to say that it takes the lowest of life to use an announcement of someone's death to post such hate. This should give you the reader an idea of what kind of person this bitch is. She claims great wealth. Do you really believe that someone so successful would be so vile? I don't. She is just a Mountaineer wannabe.

The state of Florida has a lot of good people. I know for I have lived there. Florida is also home to many types of reptiles: snakes, lizards, and gators. If we are possums, she is a "gator." This bitch probably resembles a gator: scaly skin (too much sun), long tail, big teeth, and as we all know, a very damn big mouth. She is probably the second most prettiest girl in Florida. Of course we know that ALL the other women are tied for first. She speaks of having a cocktail. I picture her lying around the pool (swamp) with a Cock in her Tail.

So people when you see a post from old Gator, just impose an image of a gator over some fat pig with a cock in her tail (and probably one in her mouth) and you will get a true picture of this lowlife. Respond to her posts by stating: Gator you are a:(fill in the blanks).

See ya later, gator.

Possum
Traveler

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Miner wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see that someone helped the Hag Ta Ta get her head out of her ass. She mentions we in her posts so I assume there is someone with her.
First I would like to say that it takes the lowest of life to use an announcement of someone's death to post such hate. This should give you the reader an idea of what kind of person this bitch is. She claims great wealth. Do you really believe that someone so successful would be so vile? I don't. She is just a Mountaineer wannabe.
The state of Florida has a lot of good people. I know for I have lived there. Florida is also home to many types of reptiles: snakes, lizards, and gators. If we are possums, she is a "gator." This bitch probably resembles a gator: scaly skin (too much sun), long tail, big teeth, and as we all know, a very damn big mouth. She is probably the second most prettiest girl in Florida. Of course we know that ALL the other women are tied for first. She speaks of having a cocktail. I picture her lying around the pool (swamp) with a Cock in her Tail.
So people when you see a post from old Gator, just impose an image of a gator over some fat pig with a cock in her tail (and probably one in her mouth) and you will get a true picture of this lowlife. Respond to her posts by stating: Gator you are a:(fill in the blanks).
See ya later, gator.
Possum
Go get her possum.
poki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Go get her possum.
This needs to be taken off topix
Traveler

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

poki wrote:
<quoted text>
This needs to be taken off topix
Why ??? You must be gator eating some crow poo.
poki

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Why ??? You must be gator eating some crow poo.
Because it not about the men who were killed it gone completely another direction
wow big

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

it was a big explosion
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Miner wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see that someone helped the Hag Ta Ta get her head out of her ass. She mentions we in her posts so I assume there is someone with her.
See ya later, gator.
Possum
Possum, You certainly have an imagination. When one must resort to vulgarity to express them selves and make their point, it displays their lack of communication skills and general education. You seem like a very typical WV possum with little to no education,social skills or upbringing. Your parents must have been directly related as most are in your region. Were they brother and sister or father/daughter? Is that why you are a "Miner"? Couldn't qualify for anything alse? I've heard that most of them are as dumb as a whore in church. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Miner

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, You certainly have an imagination. When one must resort to vulgarity to express them selves and make their point, it displays their lack of communication skills and general education. You seem like a very typical WV possum with little to no education,social skills or upbringing. Your parents must have been directly related as most are in your region. Were they brother and sister or father/daughter? Is that why you are a "Miner"? Couldn't qualify for anything alse? I've heard that most of them are as dumb as a whore in church. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
I can assure you I am far more educated than you Lady of The Night. I am not really a miner although I respect their work and contributions to this country. I happen to be a retired USAF Officer who has traveled the world. I'm originally from WV and will always call it home. You are nothing but gator shit for using a thread about the death of two individuals killed in an industrial accident to spew your ignorance. Yes I have been vulgar to you but you deserve it. I do not speak evil of a group of people as you do. You are the uneducated slut that wants everyone think you are refined and "of quality." Anyone that characterizes a people as you do is lower than gator shit. So go and "chomp, chomp" some more on gator food and sip some more swamp water, old pig in gator skin. Ta. Ta.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,881 - 2,900 of3,896
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Elkins Forum right now

Search the Elkins Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 1 hr Who ares 5,632
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mgtn Res 43,257
Laura Frey and Morgan Belt?! 12 hr Traci 22
roseann marshall 22 hr just courious 1
Dentist 22 hr Amen 6
Any Dirt on Judge Wilfong Tue Snitch 6
Adrienne Sparks Sturdivant Mon LOL 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elkins Jobs

•••
•••