Whos the toughest guy in Belington??

Posted in the Elkins Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kitkat

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Apr 11, 2012
Just wondering...sees like a lot of guys with big egos in this town.
just me

United States

#2 Apr 11, 2012
Always has been, but not many of them can back it up.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2012
kitkat wrote:
Just wondering...sees like a lot of guys with big egos in this town.
y do u think you're the toughest guy in belington? Most guys from there are snitches and ***ches but there's a few I wouldn't mess with
AmericanFireHero 69

Salem, WV

#4 May 6, 2012
Come up to Serpell St and we'll find out.
2 posts removed
Anonymous

United States

#7 May 9, 2012
AmericanFireHero69 wrote:
Come up to Serpell St and we'll find out.
Why? Which comment offended you the one about the *itch or the snitch? Which one are you?
1 post removed
KitKat

Clarksburg, WV

#9 May 11, 2012
justlikegossip wrote:
<quoted text>y do u think you're the toughest guy in belington? Most guys from there are snitches and ***ches but there's a few I wouldn't mess with
Well im not a guy...so no i do not think im the toughest...but i could probably kick your ass from the sound of it..

I was just wondering i know some big ole boys with big ole egos over that way...and was wondering if they had a reputation to match
duke

Johnstown, PA

#10 May 11, 2012
tough guys in belington, please spare me the bullcrap, i have fought guys in every bar from elkins to fairmont and i cant say i ever had a problem in belington unless it was a four on one fight.That is the only way those wanna be tough guys will fight. As for kitkat you probably could kick a lot of mens as but so cant a silver back gorilla which probably resembles your fat ass, lucky for you that your not my ole lady because everybody knows a woman is meant to be seen not heard, so get your ass in the kitchen get me a beer and cook me supper and shut up.
duke

Johnstown, PA

#11 May 11, 2012
kit kat shut the f up and go cook dinner and get the house clean, stupid freakin female as usual running her pleasure palace. There are no tough guys in belington, only a bunch of guys who will fight four on one if they think they can win....serpell street lmao what a joke, everybody knows that anybody on that street has his sister and mom protecting him....must be protective custody
duke

Johnstown, PA

#12 May 11, 2012
shut the f up kit kat and go do what woman do get on your back or go make me a sanwhich
duke

Johnstown, PA

#13 May 11, 2012
kitkat stfu...go do what woman do get on your back or make me a sandwich and then get on your back or knees.
To duke

Ardsley, NY

#14 May 14, 2012
You are one of those self proclaimed bad asses. You must have filled up several grave yards.
the duke

Johnstown, PA

#15 May 15, 2012
nobody in the grave yard, but i can make a trip to ny to whip ur ass, which i can say would only take a few minutes. Not self proclaimed by the way just a fact pure fact only fact, i can meet ur ass on any street and and you can bring your cross dressing fag buddies with you, im sure it would not take me long to dispatch you, keep in mind i dont like hitting women even fake ones.
Todd

Ardsley, NY

#16 May 15, 2012
the duke wrote:
nobody in the grave yard, but i can make a trip to ny to whip ur ass, which i can say would only take a few minutes. Not self proclaimed by the way just a fact pure fact only fact, i can meet ur ass on any street and and you can bring your cross dressing fag buddies with you, im sure it would not take me long to dispatch you, keep in mind i dont like hitting women even fake ones.
I am shaking in my boots. Name the place and time.
the duke

Johnstown, PA

#17 May 16, 2012
1130 your sisters house, 1145 maybe depending how good she is
Todd

Shinnston, WV

#18 May 16, 2012
the duke wrote:
1130 your sisters house, 1145 maybe depending how good she is
A cowards reponse. All talk no action. Just what I thought.
observer

United States

#19 May 16, 2012
I saw you get your ass beat down and you were crying like a little girl so STFU!
duke wrote:
tough guys in belington, please spare me the bullcrap, i have fought guys in every bar from elkins to fairmont and i cant say i ever had a problem in belington unless it was a four on one fight.That is the only way those wanna be tough guys will fight. As for kitkat you probably could kick a lot of mens as but so cant a silver back gorilla which probably resembles your fat ass, lucky for you that your not my ole lady because everybody knows a woman is meant to be seen not heard, so get your ass in the kitchen get me a beer and cook me supper and shut up.
never

United States

#20 Nov 25, 2012
Lol! What a bunch of pigs!
Rumor is

Moatsville, WV

#21 Nov 25, 2012
The duke is the toughest around. I've heard he can suck off six men in less than ten minutes, and still not have chapped lips or blisters; other than those herpes sores on his lips and tongue.
1 post removed
never

Vinton, VA

#23 Nov 27, 2012
I happen to be married to one of the most well known, and in my opinion the toughest man in belington.
WILD WILL

United States

#24 Nov 29, 2012
Officer Canfield at the jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Ulyin 4,488
What are they building across from Eriksons? 2 hr Tommy 16
Northwest Hardwoods. . Simply AMaZing .. 4 hr diesel 4
Seems Tim “Hackettman” Hinkle Does Not Like The... 6 hr diesel 2
Tim Hinkle’s NARCS Of NWH 6 hr Don Megert 1
Attractive Female Looking for FWB 11 hr ElkinsOU812 21
New store across old police station 14 hr Neo 14

Elkins Jobs

Personal Finance

Elkins Mortgages