Louise Everson

There are 9 comments on the The Inter-Mountain story from Jun 21, 2012, titled Louise Everson. In it, The Inter-Mountain reports that:

Louise June Everson, 43, a resident of Stoddord Avenue, Elkins, passed away Monday, June 18, 2012, in Davis Memorial Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Inter-Mountain.

Angel McCauley

Kerens, WV

#1 Jun 22, 2012
I miss you mama.
hey

Buckhannon, WV

#2 Jun 22, 2012
sorry about your loss angel. you are in my thoughts.
Angel McCauley

Kerens, WV

#3 Jun 22, 2012
ktr

Johnstown, PA

#4 Jun 25, 2012
I am sorry for the loss of your mom, my prayers go out to you.
Angel McCauley

Kerens, WV

#5 Jun 25, 2012
Thanks you ktr
so sorry

Buckhannon, WV

#6 Jun 25, 2012
I'm so sorry for the loss of your mama. You hold your head up and hang on to your memories sweetie. I too have lost my mom as well as my dad, and as times goes by it gets a little easier. Cherish the good times and smile (I'm sure that's what your mama would want you to do). You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Angel McCauley

Kerens, WV

#7 Jun 25, 2012
Thanks! that means alot. I just get so angry when i think about all the things she wont be around for like helping me pick out a wedding dress, help me get ready for my wedding or watch her grandbabies grow up.
so sorry

Buckhannon, WV

#8 Jun 25, 2012
I know sweetheart. When that time comes you choose someone to take part in these joyous events. NOONE will ever take your mama's place, but I'm sure there will be someone willing to help share those special moments in your life.
Angel McCauley

Kerens, WV

#9 Jun 25, 2012
:) thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 min FSM 1,583
News Raid at Central School Apartments nets arrests,... 1 hr Ignorance 4
Jason Howard 1 hr Lmao 47
Sheriff Brady???? LMAO!!! 3 hr Idiot 5
Tina vanpelt/reding 8 hr Randolphco 3
Hank williams 22 hr Someone that knows 2
Storage Building's Broken Into 22 hr Hmmmm........ 14

Elkins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance