Famous Sledge Sister to Perform Benef...

Famous Sledge Sister to Perform Benefit Concert

There are 1 comment on the KYW-AM Philadelphia story from Mar 18, 2007, titled Famous Sledge Sister to Perform Benefit Concert. In it, KYW-AM Philadelphia reports that:

Kathy Sledge has been without her sisters for a few years, touring with her internationally acclaimed Sister Sledge Show, which she is taking to Elkins Park School on Friday to help raise money for the school's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYW-AM Philadelphia.

Sackah Goldstinhan

Norristown, PA

#1 Mar 20, 2007
I am sooooooooooooooo exited for the concert. I live right next to EP school so I bought tickets and i can't wait to see my idol perform.!HALLA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkins Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philly Harm Reduction V 47 min Deweyfukem 174
News Reconnecting with faith through washing of dead 14 hr Tim 3
News Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) Mon Zeke the Pinhead 3,487
News Olympus Corporation Promotes Donna Miller to He... May 1 Ainu 14
News Prince performs at the Forum in Inglewood, Cali... May 1 Amused Octopus 1
News Woman, 20, escapes armed rapist after 11-hour o... Apr 30 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Apr 30 Mreveryday 761
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkins Park Mortgages