Three "Knockout" Attacks Reported In ...

Three "Knockout" Attacks Reported In Philadelphia Area

There are 11 comments on the CBS Local story from Nov 20, 2013, titled Three "Knockout" Attacks Reported In Philadelphia Area. In it, CBS Local reports that:

"Knockout" attacks have been reported in several states around the country and now investigators believe three people have been attacked in our area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Doylestown, PA

#1 Nov 21, 2013
This is why I ALWAYS carry in Philly!! There is only one group carrying out these cowardly attacks! Too badn the victims were not armed!!
Holotta Wytrache

Chalfont, PA

#3 Nov 21, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
This is why I ALWAYS carry in Philly!! There is only one group carrying out these cowardly attacks! Too badn the victims were not armed!!
Dude, you're a pig bussy...
job

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Nov 21, 2013
Yeah I'm pretty sure I have a idea who is doing this just take a wild guess but I'm not the average white boy born and raised in Kensington my dad taught me how to deal with this situation get them before they get you
Holotta Wytrache

Chalfont, PA

#5 Nov 21, 2013
Must suck to be from Kensington. Thank God my Dad wasn't blue collar.

Spirit67_

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6 Nov 21, 2013
Is this a high crime area!
SmokeFilledBackR oom

Pottstown, PA

#7 Nov 22, 2013
Kids or not I would charge them with felony assault and try them as an adult. I would even think about terrorism charges since they are doing this to the public at large. It won't be funny then.
Refugee

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Nov 22, 2013
That's funny that black poster claims to know his father. Haha must suck to be black

Anyway these attacks are racially motivated and should be considered a hate crime.

The city streets won't be safe until Zimmerman starts patrolling .
Holotta Wytrache

Chalfont, PA

#9 Nov 22, 2013
Refugee wrote:
That's funny that black poster claims to know his father. Haha must suck to be black
Anyway these attacks are racially motivated and should be considered a hate crime.
The city streets won't be safe until Zimmerman starts patrolling .
Lol, I'm not black, I just hate white trash more than anything. You are an embarrassment to my race. I hate w!ggers.

Oh, BTW, you stupid blue-collar dog, did you hear about the KnockOut arrest in Fox Chase?

Looks like your pathetic rowhome world is crashing in on you. The attackers were pale Slavic white trash.

Let's hope some crack smokin' blacks beat you in the face with a bat and then rape your skank girlfriend. Well, not really rape, because she prolly loves dark meat.

The best part is, you low-class laborers have to live amongst the blacks you hate so much! That puts a smile on my face every day. Well, that and being successful.

Have fun in whatever River Ward you're from!! Pennsport I'm guessing? BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!
Sam I Am

Melbourne, AR

#10 Nov 23, 2013
Spirit67_ wrote:
Is this a high crime area!
High crime are = High kneegrow area.
Holotta Wytrache

Chalfont, PA

#12 Nov 23, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>High crime are = High kneegrow area.
Did you get your GED yet?
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#14 Nov 26, 2013
Plantation Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you're a pig bussy...
Here we have a case of the pot calling the kettle black. LOL

Just keeping it real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkins Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graham- Cassidy TrumpCare Discriminates against... 10 hr Terry 1
Berkheimer Tax Associates, WTF? (Sep '13) Thu Johnny 41
ACME Markets CLOSING many stores Thu Ric Camden 5
ACME Markets Going OUT of Business in NY METRO Sep 15 Jim Perkins 1
News Philly man charged in 100 suburban burglaries (Jul '16) Jul '16 Go Blue Forever 1
My painful journey (Oct '14) Oct '14 yodiddy 3
News Howard Glickman, accountant for 52 years (Jun '14) Jun '14 mort fish 2

Elkins Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkins Park Mortgages