Review: Irina Sigal Dressmaker

Posted in the Elkins Park Forum

Lidarose

Flourtown, PA

#1 Jun 29, 2011
Simply terrible. She's very fussy about who she accepts as a customer.. Clothes were regularly returned smelling of the operators perfume very heavily. Doesn't follow requets well at all. Extremely egotistical attitude and duplicitous, and the cost of even modest alterations will give you heartburn (very expensive)! Don't recommend at all.
ttok

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Sep 27, 2011
THE BEST!!
Irina Sigal Dressmaker is the best in the area. Everything is on time, done carefully and perfectly. Her work is amazing. Couldn't be any more happier with my suit! I would not recommend anyone but Irina Sigal!
Ro s

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Oct 6, 2011
Iíve been using Irina for years for alterations, but I gave her a real challenge after I lost 49 lbs. I had some really special outfits, coats, and a gown that now were waaaaay too big on me. Irina was able to take everything in, I think it was more than 3 or 4 sizes. Actually, she pretty much remade the clothes. Even a leather coat that was enormous on me. She did such an amazing job, my clothes never looked so good, even when they were new. I feel like I actually look great in my clothes now, so Thanks Irina!
MrBill

Wyncote, PA

#4 Oct 13, 2011
I used to have the tailor at the mens clothing store fix new suits, and I never could understand why they just never looked right on me. My wife kept saying to go to her lady, Irina. Well, I finally listened to my wife and took my clothes to Irina. No one has ever taken so much attention to fitting me the right way. I feel like my suits are custom made now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkins Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Investigators: Harry Hairston - Local News ... (Feb '08) 16 hr margie campbell 15
alkqn 18 hr Bethea 2
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 18 hr Bethea 534
Loanshark or street loan needed in or around Ph... (Apr '13) Sun Joyce 43
Group Sues Philadelphia School District, Union ... Feb 26 Money4NothingChec... 1
ESPN Suspends Kieth Olbermann for Penn State Co... Feb 25 CryMeARiver 1
My painful journey Oct '14 yodiddy 3

Elkins Park News Video

Elkins Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elkins Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:44 pm PST