Temple reconnects with its renowned art school

Full story: The Morning Call

When Temple University announced its respected art school would move from the leafy suburbs to its main Philadelphia campus, some students worried it would be swallowed up by the rest of the college, becoming a ...
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Aug 10, 2008
Screwy Louie

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

I hate being a stick in the mud,but will the students be issued machine guns to protect themselves ,now that they're in the HOOD.....
Dr Gene Wilkins

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

I graduated from Tyler in 1960...Tyler was a wonderful experience, and I'm sure the new Tyler students will feel the same when they move to the main campus...things change, and Temple will grow and prepare her students as always...wonderful experiences. this alum will continue to comtribute to Tyler, and Temple.
comment

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

I hope they preserve the Elkins Park/Cheltenham campus for some arts use or other events facility. It is a nice property. As is the the Temple meeting center out at Chestnut Hill and Ambler Campus. In fact, I hope that Temple administration more fully utilizes the Ambler campus for development of certain programs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Elkins Park News Video

•••
•••

Elkins Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Elkins Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Elkins Park News, Events & Info