Temple reconnects with its renowned a...

Temple reconnects with its renowned art school

There are 3 comments on the The Morning Call story from Aug 10, 2008, titled Temple reconnects with its renowned art school. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

When Temple University announced its respected art school would move from the leafy suburbs to its main Philadelphia campus, some students worried it would be swallowed up by the rest of the college, becoming a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Screwy Louie

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Aug 10, 2008
I hate being a stick in the mud,but will the students be issued machine guns to protect themselves ,now that they're in the HOOD.....
Dr Gene Wilkins

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Aug 10, 2008
I graduated from Tyler in 1960...Tyler was a wonderful experience, and I'm sure the new Tyler students will feel the same when they move to the main campus...things change, and Temple will grow and prepare her students as always...wonderful experiences. this alum will continue to comtribute to Tyler, and Temple.
comment

Korea

#3 Aug 10, 2008
I hope they preserve the Elkins Park/Cheltenham campus for some arts use or other events facility. It is a nice property. As is the the Temple meeting center out at Chestnut Hill and Ambler Campus. In fact, I hope that Temple administration more fully utilizes the Ambler campus for development of certain programs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkins Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Philly Harm Reduction V 40 min flybirdsfly 124
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 3 hr RamapoU 760
I hate people from India (May '11) 3 hr RamapoU 37
News Olympus Corporation Promotes Donna Miller to He... 12 hr Yakult 8
Vote for BERNIE SANDERS Apr 26 Go Cubs 5
we need a president Apr 26 help our country 1
My painful journey (Oct '14) Oct '14 yodiddy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkins Park Mortgages