HOMEOWNER FROM LEVITTOWN

Southampton, PA

#22 May 1, 2013
DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE ...... YOU will never be the same after he rapes you and your insurance company..

HE SHOULD BE SHOT !
Greg Sux

Newington, CT

#23 Oct 22, 2013
Same issue as everyone else. Greg is a moron who knows NOTHING about construction. Totally screwed up everything, blames it on others and doesn't return calls.
Stay Away

Bristol, PA

#25 Dec 12, 2013
Nightmare Nightmare Nightmare!!!! Stay away from these clowns. You wouldn't believe a horrible circus this 'business' is!!! Very shoddy work and we are having to re-do almost everything. Greg,the owner, is a lying sociopath who will scam you out of money and doesn't care a damn about what he does. I don't know how he sleeps at night. Hopefully the law will someday catch up with him. Run as fast as you can and believe the bad comments on here!!!
Jim

Morrisville, PA

#27 Feb 24, 2014
We took Bathroom Boyz to small claims court and won. BUT, Bathroom Boyz and Greg have not paid the settlement. Do not use Bathroom Boyz!
Sully

Baltimore, MD

#28 Feb 25, 2014
These dudes give great handies in men's bathrooms. I recommend Greg, his hands are smooth The other guys have callouses. Like sandpaper! All of their mouths are soft, though.
Junk

Bladensburg, MD

#31 May 30, 2016
What a nightmare, owner talks a good game,,workers always showing up late. Between all five guys that worked on my bathroom and the owner,,I never heard so many excuses! Also I think they all share a brain! Find someone else, these guys have no clue!
Junk

Hockessin, DE

#32 Jun 15, 2016
Junk Boyz!!!
Stay away

Detroit, MI

#33 Jun 29, 2016
I had my bathroom done by these idiots, about 3 months ago, what a nightmare!!! Do yourself a favor and stay away from these assclowns!! Really shoddy craftmenship, we had to watch them the whole time. All they did was cut corners left and right. I should have known something was wrong when owner met us at lowes and a couple of workers called him a asshole when he walked away.i had another contracter redo grout and caulk. And his workers look like he found them on the street. C
Scam artist

Allentown, PA

#34 Jul 8, 2016
Please do yourself a favor, go somewhere else. This company from the owner to his shadey, workers are Clowns. This guy has been bullshitting his whole life.I really can't believe this company stays in business
Gay Male Prostitute

San Francisco, CA

#35 Jul 12, 2016
Sully wrote:
These dudes give great handies in men's bathrooms. I recommend Greg, his hands are smooth The other guys have callouses. Like sandpaper! All of their mouths are soft, though.
Bathroom Boyz are a bunch of male prostitutes.
zionist sponges

Bradenton, FL

#36 Jul 14, 2016
CONGRESS is the knesset on the Potomac
scw

Middletown, CT

#37 Nov 10, 2016
We hired The Bathroom Boyz, AKA, Gregory G’s Construction (owned by Greg Gillespie) to completely remodel our only Levittowner bathroom. Greg said it would take “about a week.” After shopping for tile, vanity, lights, etc., he increased the price by $1,000. They demolished the bathroom in one day and we were told that night that additional plumbing work needed to be done before going further. My husband and myself were each told a different reason for the extra $750 in plumbing. After the second payment of three, work went extremely slow. Here are some of the many problems that occurred during the next 3 weeks:
• Floor tile was put in without leveling and the grout was done improperly.
• Two of the four walls are not square and are slanted; one being in the tub area.
• Wall tiles are uneven, spaces between uneven, some cracked and crooked, and grout was done improperly and has many different colors of gray with cracks and holes. Wall tile also has grout on the tile in many areas. In a corner, the wall tile is pushed into the wall.
• There is caulk in some of the grout areas instead of grout.
• Medicine cabinet was not sealed and has open air coming out on the top.
• They dropped tile into the toilet flange which ended up causing a clog and water to come out of the bottom of the toilet. We had to hire a plumber and the toilet had to be snaked and reseated.
• The light over the medicine cabinet was placed about 5 inches too high & is almost touching the ceiling.
• The tub faucet was not secured properly and needs to be held down to turn the shower on and at one point caused the water to not run.
• Greg never made a diagram as to how the subway (wall) tile was supposed to be placed and we had to work on the spot with the workers who came.
• Vanity was supposed to be painted and it was never painted or installed.
• We agreed on crown molding around the ceiling and Greg never took that into consideration and the wall tile was placed up to the ceiling. This created a gap where the tile started from the wall that was not tiled.
• The spackling was never finished nor done correctly, and the painting was never completed.
• By the fourth Monday, Greg argued with us and ultimately agreed the job was “unprofessional.” He agreed to come back and redo the tile and finish the rest of the work, but never came back nor contacted us.

Several contractors have advised us that our bathroom has to be completely redone. At least one of these contractors has also stated that they have redone numerous bathrooms that were originally done by The Bathroom Boyz. Please think hard before hiring The Bathroom Boyz, AKA, Gregory G’s Construction.
Tim

Hockessin, DE

#38 Dec 29, 2016
What a
scw wrote:
We hired The Bathroom Boyz, AKA, Gregory G’s Construction (owned by Greg Gillespie) to completely remodel our only Levittowner bathroom. Greg said it would take “about a week.” After shopping for tile, vanity, lights, etc., he increased the price by $1,000. They demolished the bathroom in one day and we were told that night that additional plumbing work needed to be done before going further. My husband and myself were each told a different reason for the extra $750 in plumbing. After the second payment of three, work went extremely slow. Here are some of the many problems that occurred during the next 3 weeks:
• Floor tile was put in without leveling and the grout was done improperly.
• Two of the four walls are not square and are slanted; one being in the tub area.
• Wall tiles are uneven, spaces between uneven, some cracked and crooked, and grout was done improperly and has many different colors of gray with cracks and holes. Wall tile also has grout on the tile in many areas. In a corner, the wall tile is pushed into the wall.
• There is caulk in some of the grout areas instead of grout.
• Medicine cabinet was not sealed and has open air coming out on the top.
• They dropped tile into the toilet flange which ended up causing a clog and water to come out of the bottom of the toilet. We had to hire a plumber and the toilet had to be snaked and reseated.
• The light over the medicine cabinet was placed about 5 inches too high & is almost touching the ceiling.
• The tub faucet was not secured properly and needs to be held down to turn the shower on and at one point caused the water to not run.
• Greg never made a diagram as to how the subway (wall) tile was supposed to be placed and we had to work on the spot with the workers who came.
• Vanity was supposed to be painted and it was never painted or installed.
• We agreed on crown molding around the ceiling and Greg never took that into consideration and the wall tile was placed up to the ceiling. This created a gap where the tile started from the wall that was not tiled.
• The spackling was never finished nor done correctly, and the painting was never completed.
• By the fourth Monday, Greg argued with us and ultimately agreed the job was “unprofessional.” He agreed to come back and redo the tile and finish the rest of the work, but never came back nor contacted us.

Several contractors have advised us that our bathroom has to be completely redone. At least one of these contractors has also stated that they have redone numerous bathrooms that were originally done by The Bathroom Boyz. Please think hard before hiring The Bathroom Boyz, AKA, Gregory G’s Construction.
Horrible

United States

#39 May 2, 2017
Henry Y wrote:
Had the same exact experience 3 years ago. Everyday when I take a shower I am still pissed off at the poor craftmanship and the memories of 2 summer weeks without my bathroom.

I saw their truck today and was suprised they were still in business
HORRIBLE COMPANY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, ALL HE WANTS IS YOUR MONEY HE DOESNT CAR E TRUST ME
Zootsuite

Philadelphia, PA

#40 Jun 18, 2017
chris wrote:
We had a great experience with Bathroom Boyz. Everyone who came in our house was professional and polite. They gutted the bathroom and rebuilt it in 6 days. The workers arrived by 9am and stayed past 5 to complete the job. We are very happy with the quality of the work.Greg was very helpful before they started, meeting me at stores to help me pick out what was needed, without any money up front. They returned quickly to complete a few minor touchups.Our experience was so unlike the other reviews that I didn't think we could be writing about the same company!
Liar
Johndeere

Coatesville, PA

#41 Jun 18, 2017
chris wrote:
We had a great experience with Bathroom Boyz. Everyone who came in our house was professional and polite. They gutted the bathroom and rebuilt it in 6 days. The workers arrived by 9am and stayed past 5 to complete the job. We are very happy with the quality of the work.Greg was very helpful before they started, meeting me at stores to help me pick out what was needed, without any money up front. They returned quickly to complete a few minor touchups.Our experience was so unlike the other reviews that I didn't think we could be writing about the same company!
Sounds pretty fishy! I think ur full of sh t!! You lying piece of trash
Urine sponge

San Francisco, CA

#42 Jun 19, 2017
Sully wrote:
With a name like Bathroom Boyz, you know they leak poop when they sit down!
Ushka

Buffalo, NY

#43 Jun 19, 2017
Urine sponge wrote:
<quoted text>

With a name like Bathroom Boyz, you know they leak poop when they sit down!
The Bathroom Boyz are like the Village People, most of the time they work with their shirts off and the laborers enjoy soothing each other.
Glowing genitals

San Francisco, CA

#44 Jun 20, 2017
Ushka wrote:
<quoted text>

The Bathroom Boyz are like the Village People, most of the time they work with their shirts off and the laborers enjoy soothing each other.
Bathroom Boyz'll drain your swollen balls for really cheap.
Johndeere

United States

#45 Jun 22, 2017
Glowing genitals wrote:
<quoted text>

Bathroom Boyz'll drain your swollen balls for really cheap.
You sound like a bathroom boy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkins Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News St. Katharine Drexel shrine estate under contra... 4 hr HOWARD 1
News Actually, the most insane thing about 'stable g... Sun Poster Child for ... 2
organ harvesting stay alert Sat alalfono 30
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Jan 12 tom 946
perc 30s in philly and new jersey and new york (May '11) Jan 10 immaplayinyourface 22
Christie and George Norcross are CORRUPT Jan 10 dirty jersey 1
News Krasner's push to purify the Philly DA's office... Jan 9 sorosagenda 1

Elkins Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkins Park Mortgages