First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Katey C

Lansdale, PA

#1 Sep 17, 2008
These people are horrendous! They took 4 weeks to fiinsh a project they told us would take 4 days. They show up at the most obscene hours of the day (like 6 PM) to start working. And they don't work for more than 2 hours at a time without leaving. The owner, Greg, knows nothing about bathrooms and recommended a shower that he knew wouldn't fit in my bathroom and then tried to blame us for his mistake! They even left my front door unlocked on 2 separate occassions, knowing full well that we were not home. They are inconsiderate and extremely slow .. be aware!

Bristol, PA

#2 Jan 22, 2009
Had the same issues.They took 21 days to complete my job.They show up when they feel like it.They started tiling the bathroom at 9:00 pm.They tried to get me to pay for work they said they did.When I know for a fact that my plumber did it.I all ready had to re grout the tiles it the shower area.I wouldn't recommend these people if they were the last remodelers on earth.Also Gregory G's Restoration.. same owner. Just beware!

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Feb 22, 2009
We had a great experience with Bathroom Boyz. Everyone who came in our house was professional and polite. They gutted the bathroom and rebuilt it in 6 days. The workers arrived by 9am and stayed past 5 to complete the job. We are very happy with the quality of the work.Greg was very helpful before they started, meeting me at stores to help me pick out what was needed, without any money up front. They returned quickly to complete a few minor touchups.Our experience was so unlike the other reviews that I didn't think we could be writing about the same company!

Horsham, PA

#4 Jul 24, 2009
Our experience was much more like the first two. We have one bathroom which was supposed to take a week to finish. It took over a month & the wrong parts were brought so I had to actually go pick up the right fixtures & order my own sink & vanity top. Multiple calls to Greg were ignored & they tried to get the money before work was completed.
Henry Y

Duluth, GA

#5 Sep 29, 2009
Had the same exact experience 3 years ago. Everyday when I take a shower I am still pissed off at the poor craftmanship and the memories of 2 summer weeks without my bathroom.

I saw their truck today and was suprised they were still in business
Henry Y

Duluth, GA

#6 Sep 29, 2009
Not from Los Gotos I'm from Warminster PA
Keith from Bensalem

Forked River, NJ

#7 Jan 24, 2010
Mediocre workmanship. Less than a year old, my shower wouldn't shut off. Their "master plumber" looked at it, said he would be back the next day with part....3 days later did it myself. Cabinet installed incorrectly and is falling off wall. Would recommend spending the extra bucks to get a more reputable business.
Jimmy C

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jan 28, 2010
Don't EVER use these clowns, they are unprofessional and have no idea what there doing. Use BC (Bucks County) bathrooms, way better! Who in there right mind would hire a company called "Bathroom Boyz" in the first place. Check the BBB for there track record, they used to be a house power washing company and after they failed at that then Greg G starts Bathroom Boyz".

You have been warned..

Bensalem, PA

#9 Mar 1, 2010
never will use or tell anyone to use them.they finnished installing my shower but never came out to install shower door.In around about ways they stole my money. tried to call and greg never called back, plus i found out he never ordered door,he is a liar.

“Lovin' The Foxes”

Since: Mar 10

Susan Anton's hot tub

#10 Mar 4, 2010
Tough luck bras, my bathroom is kick A and right now Susan Anton and Adrienne Barbeau are showering in my 10' by 12' marble masterpiece. Later, bras.

Devon, PA

#11 Oct 30, 2010
NEVER will use again or tell anyone to use them . Greg, knows nothing about bathrooms he recommended a toilet that wouldn't fit in my bathroom
and then tried to blame us for his mistake! They lost our fan cover and wanted us to buy another. They came to finish the bathroom and left a broken faucet and missing transition floor piece. When we called to complain, these mistakes were blamed on us. Would NOT recommend. VERY unhappy!
linda smith

Lansdale, PA

#12 Jan 5, 2011
I don't know what company those guys are talking about, but the Bathroom Boyz were professional and very helpful. They did our bathroom 3 years ago and its still tip top shape:)

Williamstown, NJ

#13 Jan 6, 2011
Im a contracter and hire guys all the time. Ive had a number of guys work for me who worked for this company and they all sucked and I fired them. Bath room boys isent the only company though, all these big companys suck. There to big to handle each costimer and to buisy for quality work. Hallmark was another lousey company. People want to spend peanuts on a bathroom then there gonna get a peanut gallery working for them. If your bathroom is a $7500.00 job and you only want to spend $4500.00 then youll get youre money worth and $3000.00 in headaches.
Julie C

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Jun 29, 2011
Jimmy C wrote:
Don't EVER use these clowns, they are unprofessional and have no idea what there doing. Use BC (Bucks County) bathrooms, way better! Who in there right mind would hire a company called "Bathroom Boyz" in the first place. Check the BBB for there track record, they used to be a house power washing company and after they failed at that then Greg G starts Bathroom Boyz".
You have been warned..
Actually, they still have power washing. Bathroom Boyz is a seperate business that are both doing great! I have used them for years now!
Dianne Hatboro Pa

Silverdale, PA

#15 Jun 30, 2011
Took 2 months for them to finish project. They were sloppy, careless. Ruined my built in shelf and never fixed it. Never used drop clothes and left spackle all over my hardwoods. As a matter of fact most of thier trash is still sitting in my backyard and they've been gone for 3 weeks now. They also left 2 bags of trash in my attic for me to get. All I can say is wow...dont call these guys. Shoddy workmanship is all I can say.

Princeton, NJ

#16 Dec 21, 2011
DO NOT UTILIZE this company. They have not provided the repair service that the Owner-Greg stated he would. We had a shower stall installed because I was on Active Duty away from my family and they took advantage of my wife by not installing the shower professionally.
They did not slope the floor correctly which caused water, mold and leaking into basement. hey also did not install the tiles in a "eye pleasing" manner. TWhen I attempted to call the company THEY REFUSED TO ANSWER MY CALLS. After persisting the OWNER-Greg cam to look at the problems. He stated that he would call me within an hour or two to schedule the repair due to the Grout falling out from the joints on the floor.
WELL HE NEVER CALLED BACK!!! Go figure and now due the perceived negligence that they anding have provided for appropriate customer service and honoring the company's warranty "The name Gregory G's & the Bathroom Boyz conveys a high level of quality and workmanship. " they have not done anything to help me fix an issue that they have done by the LOW LEVEL OF QUALITY AND WORKMANSHIP!!!!
BUYER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY and the lack of workmanship and lowest level of customer service.
Kathy Ilczuk

United States

#18 Mar 19, 2012
I thought this was a good local company until the shower tiles split from the wall at the floor. From the first day of use, the water piles on the floor at the back of the shower. Apparently the wet bed was not layed correctly. I contacted Greg and he had his guys come out to fix it. It was repaired and lasted approx 2 weeks when it started to split from the wall again. I have been trying for over two weeks to have Greg come out and look at it again to have it repaired. My next stop is the BBB to report this shabby work.

Pale Irish white trash

Clarkston, MI

#19 Mar 19, 2012
They are probably Union goon Micks who are collecting disability and working under the table.

Worthless Irishmen.

Southampton, PA

#20 Jan 14, 2013
Do not use. Three years later and I will have to redo my bathroom again because of the poor job that yet hey did. Customer Service was horrible

Southampton, PA

#21 May 1, 2013
THIS MAN IS A PROFESSIONAL SCAM ARTIST, GREGORY G'S INC./BATHROOM BOYZ. Greg comes to my home, portraying To be a adjuster. He rips the drywall down in 3 of my rooms, cielings and carpets, then brings in these so called "high tech micro-bactirial machines to dry up the moisture. Then when my insurance company comes to verify the reason for the leak, he leads me to believe that my insurance will pay for the repair of his demolition and carpet replacement. He tries to get me to pay him before my insurance company approves his so called emergency services..... He is quick to take your credit card to puruchase items when in fact he charged my account $2,500.00 when he made me believe it was $25.00. ITS TOTALLY INSANE THAT HE IS STILL ALIVE FOR THE WAY HE SWINDLES PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY. HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR FRAUD. HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING..... He was a carpet cleaner, then power washer. Now is on the Huricane Sandy ban wagen. He gets paid big money for his fancy machines, to dry up mold. When the insurance company pays him less than he charges (INSANE PRICES) HE STALKS ME for payment, then takes me to court!!!!! His MO is mass confusion. I cant stress enough to stay away from this man....He will create so much confussion and cost you and the insurance companies alot of money. NOTHING BUT HEADACHES, AND EXPENSIVE BUTCHERING OF YOUR HOME. HE WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL... NOT TO MENTION PUT YOU IN THE POOR HOUSE ......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkins Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Trump bring back jobs? Pennsylvanians say,... 1 hr Dee Dee Dee 16
Philly Harm Reduction V (Apr '16) 2 hr Roadkill187 219
News Divine Intersection: The Surprising Story of th... 6 hr Marie-Luise_J 6
News Some black voters see Trump's appeal to blacks ... 8 hr spud 238
News LGBT Community To Address Allegations Of Racism... 14 hr Spotted Girl 4
Hillary caught starting riots! 17 hr Mr-Smilley 2
News Philly man charged in 100 suburban burglaries Jul '16 Go Blue Forever 1

Elkins Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance