15-Year-Old Arrested In Northeast Phi...

15-Year-Old Arrested In Northeast Philadelphia 'Knockout' Attack

There are 10 comments on the CBS Local story from Nov 22, 2013, titled 15-Year-Old Arrested In Northeast Philadelphia 'Knockout' Attack. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Police have arrested a 15-year-old and are searching for a second suspect in connection with a "knockout" attack in Northeast Philadelphia earlier this month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Holotta Wytrache

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 22, 2013
These pale Irish and Slavic white trash kids are all OxyContin addicts anyway. They'll end up collecting disability like their dads.

I see a group of w!ggers comin' up on me, my hand is on my hammerless .357 magnum already pointed at them in my jacket pocket.

If there's more than 6, then out comes the FN, and you know how that's gonna turn out.

Lots of work for white trash funeral parlors!
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Warrington, PA

#2 Nov 23, 2013
Lock up this sub human vermin up for good. If the parents are receiving welfare cut all benefits immediately!!
Holotta Wytrache

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Nov 23, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
Lock up this sub human vermin up for good. If the parents are receiving welfare cut all benefits immediately!!
Exterminate all pale white trash.
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#4 Nov 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="Obama's Plantation Negro"]These pale Irish and Slavic white trash kids are all OxyContin addicts anyway. They'll end up collecting disability like their dads.
I see a group of w!ggers comin' up on me, my hand is on my hammerless .357 magnum already pointed at them in my jacket pocket.
If there's more than 6, then out comes the FN, and you know how that's gonna turn out.
Lots of work for white trash funeral parlors![/QUOTE]

It's funny to hear someone that occupies the Government Plantation complaining about someone possibly going on disability. You worried about your monthly SNAP amount going down? LOL

You brag about your "hammerless .357". You know you can't hit anything stoned, holding the gun sideways. LOL

Be sure to wear your hoodie when going out to buy tea and skittles.

Just keeping it real, playa.
Antimidas

Havertown, PA

#5 Jan 25, 2014
Anything they touch they ruin
Black people suck
Holotta Wytrache

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jan 26, 2014
Northeast Philadelphia is basically one big warehouse for pale, fat worthless eastern european trash. Mostly slavic and smelly, but some freckled micks too.
Holotta Wytrache

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Jan 28, 2014
Chris_Hansen_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. The North is over run with darkies and fence jumpers. Whiggers are the minority up that way. Personally I would be happy if they were all shot or moved to an island far far away. I say far away because I wouldn't want to risk them swimming back to civilization.
Yes, shoot all the wiggers. Especially the slavic ones. They're dumb and fat.
Oleary drunken mick

Philadelphia, PA

#9 May 10, 2014
Holotta Wytrache wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, shoot all the wiggers. Especially the slavic ones. They're dumb and fat.
We are drunken union goons.
Macky

Philadelphia, PA

#10 May 11, 2014
Gene Smitty over Belgrade way runs this crap http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/aggrodriver...
neighborhood loser

Philadelphia, PA

#11 May 11, 2014
Macky wrote:
Gene Smitty over Belgrade way runs this crap http://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/aggrodriver...
Pale freckled blue collar white trash. Looks like Axl Rose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkins Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LGBTs have moved into the mainstream 18 hr Gremlin 8
Berkheimer Tax Associates, WTF? (Sep '13) 19 hr kydaba 6
Shirleen Allicot leaving Philly. Was she...? 22 hr FLFL 12
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Fri Channel 10 lover 633
This girl farted in my face and laughed? (Dec '12) Thu Girls need to far... 7
News Education funding Thu rose and chino 2
SEPTA bans ads May 27 aramingo winners 1
More from around the web

Elkins Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]