Ghost Riders Saloon destroyed by fire Monday

Aug 25, 2010 Full story: Tribune/The Tribune Advertiser

Smoke and heat continued to pour out of the structure even after firefighters worked the blaze for over an hour.

Read more
diane thompson boggs

Greensboro, NC

#1 Aug 28, 2010
this is a very sad day for a dream that my husband(eddie boggs) who started ghostriders saloon.it was his dream to create ghostriders saloon in elkin nc.for everyone in the triad area to come and have fun.no trouble and to go home safe.this bar was unique in every way just like eddie was.everyone that knew him knew just how unique eddie was.if anyone knows anything about this fire you need to come forward with any info that will help.thank you and god bless you.....sincerly diane boggs(eddies wife)
Frank Statesville NC

Matthews, NC

#2 Sep 25, 2010
It was a special place when Eddie owned it. After he died, it was not the same. Diane behind the bar and Eddie outside making sure everyone had something to eat! I sure miss him too.
Diane, you take care and keep us posted on the next Memorial Ride for Eddie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arrests made in shooting, additional suspect wa... 10 hr Concerned Citizens 1
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... Mar 21 TITO 6
How clean is your water in Elkin? (Mar '14) Mar 21 Dioxin 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Feb '15 Revival clinic a ... 9
News READER TRAVELOGUE: Science teachers, families e... (Jan '08) Dec '14 Amazing Dan 2
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Nov '14 Musikologist 4
News Jonesville Police Report Oct '14 Ace Mcmillan 3
Elkin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Elkin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]