High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

There comes a time in all our lives if we live long enough that we will no longer have the mental capacity to think straight and reason. Mrs Foxx has reached that age. It's not her fault. It is a result of aging and not keeping abreast of the world and the changes taking place. Mrs Foxx faces each day with years old thought processes and bias's and has not the ability to view issues from other peoples perspective.

Go home Virginia, take up a hobby, spend time with the grandchildren, go to the mall, learn knitting, make apple jams and play bridge.

You day in the sun has passed, you had your time.
Now it's time for a younger person who can reason and make sound judgments to take your place.

Yes Virginia, you have earned your right to retire from public office and if you have any feelings at all for the people in North Carolina and your district you will do this as quickly as you can.
Matt Wilkins

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Voted For Virginia Foxx

Judged:

I know Virginia Foxx personally, and you will never meet a harder working congresswoman.
WakeUP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2010

Judged:

Matt Wilkins wrote:
I know Virginia Foxx personally, and you will never meet a harder working congresswoman.
I also know her and have talked at length with her... She is a strong conservative lady with a very good head on her shoulders. She works for all the people all of the time. I have never seen a more dedicate Congress person from NC.. She sends letters, emails and returns home to the district every chance she gets to meet with the people! I support her 100%.....
jay

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Voted For Virginia Foxx

Judged:

She out foxxed him !
boonie

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Voted For Virginia Foxx

Judged:

Virginia votes the way MOST of the people in her district want her to.
You can't please everyone.
carol haas

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Voted For Billy Kennedy

Judged:

Foxx is an embarassment to this area, and is laughed at by her constituants
No more Kennedy's

Boone, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Voted For Virginia Foxx

Judged:

Billy Kennedy is a scam artist and cheat. He supports drilling off NC and raising taxes on the middle class. He was very vocal about running a clean campaign but now that he has outside money from liberal kingpins he has done a 180 and slanders his opponent at every opportunity. Shameful!! If you think we need another Congressman kissing Harry Reid's tush vote Billy.
Genuine Wataugan

West Jefferson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

[QUOTE who="No more Kennedy's"]Billy Kennedy is a scam artist and cheat. He supports drilling off NC and raising taxes on the middle class. He was very vocal about running a clean campaign but now that he has outside money from liberal kingpins he has done a 180 and slanders his opponent at every opportunity. Shameful!! If you think we need another Congressman kissing Harry Reid's tush vote Billy.[/QUOTE]

Complete hogwash....
Alma

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Voted For Virginia Foxx

Judged:

I think Virginia Fox is the one who doesn't mind standing up for what is right for our country.
L Gould

Winston Salem, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Voted For Billy Kennedy

Judged:

Virginia Foxx offers only negativity, no vision for the future well-being of NC citizens.
Peter Couture

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

Yaller Dawg wrote:
SICK OF FOXX AND HER HATRED.She does no one any good. She's lives like she's in the cave age and wants the rest of us their with her.
Bill What evidence do you have to support your opinion and this statement..live in a cave..what legislation has Foxx voted for that you dissapprove of so strongly
Are you kidding

Kernersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

It just amazing that intelligent folks will vote for Virginia Fox. Here is an incumbent that voted against school lunch for kids, aid to Hurricane Katrina victims, supports the privitization of Social Security, voted against student loans, voted against legislation to end the deceptive practices of credit card companies, opposes Medicare, and voted to deny coverage for pre-existing medical conditions. But most amazing, here is a candidate that touts"fiscal responsibility and no earmarks" who got over $800,000 for a tea cup museum, and you can't even drink tea out of thew cups. Virginia Fox is the same Congress person in multiple Congressional term who has not bought one single job to the 5th Congressional District.

“WHERE's DA JOBS Boehner? ”

Since: Dec 08

Carswell Hollow, W.Va.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

Are you kidding wrote:
It just amazing that intelligent folks will vote for Virginia Fox. Here is an incumbent that voted against school lunch for kids, aid to Hurricane Katrina victims, supports the privitization of Social Security, voted against student loans, voted against legislation to end the deceptive practices of credit card companies, opposes Medicare, and voted to deny coverage for pre-existing medical conditions. But most amazing, here is a candidate that touts"fiscal responsibility and no earmarks" who got over $800,000 for a tea cup museum, and you can't even drink tea out of thew cups. Virginia Fox is the same Congress person in multiple Congressional term who has not bought one single job to the 5th Congressional District.
And to show you how much these people are lead around like a Bull with a Bull Ring through their noses many will still vote for her.. It is amazing to me.. I've not seen anything her or Burr has done but establish fear in their base. It amazes me how these people are so gullible. I mean not all of them are idiots.. They can't be.. Some seem reasonably intelligent. Oh well, if they want someone to lead them around or if they are that scared, hey nothing I can do to put them at ease.

Myself I just be darn if I'd allow someone such power over me to keep me under control by lies, half truths and fear. I still haven't seen anything about the Government Death Panels they tried to scare everyone with.
BigDog

Spring Lake, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Voted For Virginia Foxx

Judged:

She will call you back and do what she says she will do
BigDog

Spring Lake, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

Frigate Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
And to show you how much these people are lead around like a Bull with a Bull Ring through their noses many will still vote for her.. It is amazing to me.. I've not seen anything her or Burr has done but establish fear in their base. It amazes me how these people are so gullible. I mean not all of them are idiots.. They can't be.. Some seem reasonably intelligent. Oh well, if they want someone to lead them around or if they are that scared, hey nothing I can do to put them at ease.
Myself I just be darn if I'd allow someone such power over me to keep me under control by lies, half truths and fear. I still haven't seen anything about the Government Death Panels they tried to scare everyone with.
Stay on Obama care Frigate
BigDog

Spring Lake, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

The Dem TAX and Spend
ty

Fleetwood, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Voted For Billy Kennedy

Judged:

No need trying to explain if you do not understand.
Are you kidding

Kernersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

BigDog wrote:
She will call you back and do what she says she will do
Thats BS. I went to Washington, DC , with my family and tried to get into the White House. I had no idea you had to put your request in in advance, and had no luck, so I called my Congressional rep ((Virginia Fox.) I was told there was nothing they could do to help me. My Congressional did not help me and my family one iota!
NoWay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats BS. I went to Washington, DC , with my family and tried to get into the White House. I had no idea you had to put your request in in advance, and had no luck, so I called my Congressional rep ((Virginia Fox.) I was told there was nothing they could do to help me. My Congressional did not help me and my family one iota!
HINT: You have to call a head before you go! Not much they can do after you get there!

“WHERE's DA JOBS Boehner? ”

Since: Dec 08

Carswell Hollow, W.Va.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

BigDog wrote:
The Dem TAX and Spend
Who are the Dems planning to Tax?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elkin Discussions

Search the Elkin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 42 min Waco 1909 56,132
Jonesville Music Thread Jul 21 Musikologist 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul 18 Mike C 8
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
How clean is your water in Elkin? Mar '14 PBryant 1
starmount memorial painted (Sep '13) Dec '13 Bucking elks 4
Jonesville begins ABC store discussions (Dec '13) Dec '13 Wow 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Elkin Jobs

•••