Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42436 Sep 15, 2013
All republikans can think about is Obamacare. They were elected in the hope that they could work on jobs and improve the economy. So what are they still doing 2 years later? Answer--getting ready to vote against Obamacare for the 41st time. What jobs bill?
State of Denial wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an article that explains idiots as yourself:
http://www.nolanchart.com/article10414-syria-...
Fall on the sword with the rest of the dems!!!
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42437 Sep 15, 2013
Putin has enjoyed the admiration and support of US republikans for the past few weeks because of his tough stance against "the US decadence of homosexuality ". Now Putin has bailed out Obama and stuck his FOOT up the republikans ass. Damn, and they thought he was their buddy!! It just looks like you cannot trust those KGB people.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I disagree. Obama has destroyed his own presidency.Making Putin look like a hero certainly hasn't helped anyone but PUTIN, all the while the debt keeps increasing.If Obamacare is ever actually instituted,I can't help but wonder how that will impact the debt situation.I don't hate Obama, but I hate the way he governs, which I suppose I still have the constitutional right to do, at least so far.
Rachel Pelone

Greensboro, NC

#42438 Sep 15, 2013
Not much of a choice, Richard Burr doesn't work hard enough for the people.
Kay Hagen is worse than no representative at all.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#42439 Sep 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
Putin has enjoyed the admiration and support of US republikans for the past few weeks because of his tough stance against "the US decadence of homosexuality ". Now Putin has bailed out Obama and stuck his FOOT up the republikans ass. Damn, and they thought he was their buddy!! It just looks like you cannot trust those KGB people.
<quoted text>
What republicans are you hanging out with? No one I know is"happy"about Putin and his violent hatred of gays.Must just be you.Major surgery can't remove Putin's boot from Obama's rectum.So far, Putin has been unable to bail out Obamacare! Oh,yeah, it's called"Obamacare", not "republican-care"! Ha ha ha!

“Vote”

Houston

#42440 Sep 15, 2013
TSF, nothing can save the democrat party from the albatross around it's neck called"Obamacare". Obama, as a president, turned out to be an amateur and a fool.I think one of his main problems, are the sycophants he appointed in his cabinet, to give him advice.

“Vote”

Houston

#42441 Sep 15, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're god has long abandoned you.......better go thump yourself with that useless bible.
now, we know who the"fake"Waco is! Yes folks"Allan Rustin", the"fake"Waco! AKA.....ALLEN......MARTEL..... MR ANDERSON....AND DOZENS OTHERS!

“Vote”

Houston

#42442 Sep 15, 2013
Yes people,Allan Rustin is a psychotic basta#d!
emlu boo dang

Marrakech, Morocco

#42443 Sep 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Yes people,Allan Rustin is a psychotic basta#d!
Sweetie, you're so good at self-incrimination. Now please stop masturbating with your Boy George doll in front of your Gary Coleman and Buckwheat pictures and sign yourself in the hospital again for a psychosis tune up, my pedophile bipolar idiot.
Archie

Buffalo, NY

#42444 Sep 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> now, we know who the"fake"Waco is! Yes folks"Allan Rustin", the"fake"Waco! AKA.....ALLEN......MARTEL..... MR ANDERSON....AND DOZENS OTHERS!
Dude, you really need to seek some professional help and treatment for your paranoid anger issues.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

#42445 Sep 15, 2013
The correct moniker should be Romneycare. Romney invented it.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What republicans are you hanging out with? No one I know is"happy"about Putin and his violent hatred of gays.Must just be you.Major surgery can't remove Putin's boot from Obama's rectum.So far, Putin has been unable to bail out Obamacare! Oh,yeah, it's called"Obamacare", not "republican-care"! Ha ha ha!

“Vote”

Houston

#42446 Sep 15, 2013
Archie wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you really need to seek some professional help and treatment for your paranoid anger issues.
I'm just sorry I'm not the person who busted you.I should have known, you'd have a lot of enemies.

“Vote”

Houston

#42447 Sep 15, 2013
emlu boo dang wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you're so good at self-incrimination. Now please stop masturbating with your Boy George doll in front of your Gary Coleman and Buckwheat pictures and sign yourself in the hospital again for a psychosis tune up, my pedophile bipolar idiot.
Allan you made some enemies.Not my fault, dude.I just think it's funny.Do you even HAVE a job? Is this Topix thing, this fantasy, your whole life? By the way, have I made you mad? If you think, real hard, you can figure out where I'm at. I think I'd like that.Two old friends, meeting......
Dang

Marrakech, Morocco

#42448 Sep 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allan you made some enemies.Not my fault, dude.I just think it's funny.Do you even HAVE a job? Is this Topix thing, this fantasy, your whole life? By the way, have I made you mad? If you think, real hard, you can figure out where I'm at. I think I'd like that.Two old friends, meeting......
The pot calling the kettle black. What a jobless government sponge you are. A jobless moron that has nothing better to do except hang around posting useless comments on topix 24/7.
Dang

Greer, SC

#42449 Sep 16, 2013
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>The pot calling the kettle black. What a jobless government sponge you are. A jobless moron that has nothing better to do except hang around posting useless comments on topix 24/7.
Allan,still the coward,still using others names,Allan Rustin the lowlife.Com e and see him where he works.But you won`t.You are a COWARD,and a punk.Using my name for your posts,totally expected.

“Vote”

Houston

#42450 Sep 16, 2013
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>The pot calling the kettle black. What a jobless government sponge you are. A jobless moron that has nothing better to do except hang around posting useless comments on topix 24/7.
From the fake"Waco", to the fake"Dang", but we all know it's just the little internet blimp, fat mouth Allan Rustin, filled with stupidity and mindless hate, a gutless piece of trash too scared to use his own name.
Boo

Greer, SC

#42451 Sep 16, 2013
The dumb shi# Allan Rustin has been using my name too,it`s so funny how predictable the numbnuts is!
Dang

Greer, SC

#42452 Sep 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
The correct moniker should be Romneycare. Romney invented it.
<quoted text>
Guess that makes your guy dumb because he couldn't up with his own, right? I know, it was just easier to plagiarize someone else, right? That's how he rolls, right? Remember, you said it, I didn't.
Huh

Buffalo, NY

#42453 Sep 16, 2013
Dang wrote:
Yep, the pot calling the kettle black. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Dang, Boo, Allan Rustin, Gail, Allen and a dozen other monikers are all whacko waco entertaining his bipolar multiple personality disorder. That's what happens when irresponsible nuts stop taking their psychotic control meds.
Dang

Greer, SC

#42454 Sep 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, I thought I saw Kerry kissing his rump! When Obama says, our efforts brought Syria to the table, remember to give Republicans the credit. After all, it was the "admiration and support of US Republicans", right?
Dang

Greer, SC

#42455 Sep 16, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, the pot calling the kettle black. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Dang, Boo, Allan Rustin, Gail, Allen and a dozen other monikers are all whacko waco entertaining his bipolar multiple personality disorder. That's what happens when irresponsible nuts stop taking their psychotic control meds.
Hate to tell ya pal, but this Dang, ain't none of the mentioned. Believe it or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... (Mar '15) 7 hr Guess Who 53
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul '16 Trelane 15
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Jun '16 Musikologist 7
Do you believe in angels? Mar '16 John15659 1
News Four charged in drug case Mar '16 Arrow 1
Chatham Woods senior apartments (Jan '16) Feb '16 charliebrown77 3
Jamie Burton??? (Feb '16) Feb '16 Nope 2

Elkin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance