Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me a break. He was a racist idiot. Wigger and N++ger is all I hear from mamy right wingers, and you do, too. Be honest. If you don't know that and you listen to the daily converstions, you are either in denial or live in a very isolated world.
I don't know what kind of world YOU live in, but I honestly do not hear THAT language day to day. If you hear it, one would wonder where you spend your time.
Grady Hatton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

I got to say that these dems think they know everything.only thing they care about is homosexual behavior.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Allen, I will.
Thanks for the use of your rest room, Hank. Gotta move on down the road now. Be cool now, hear?
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Boo wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what kind of world YOU live in, but I honestly do not hear THAT language day to day. If you hear it, one would wonder where you spend your time.
I work mostly with conservative Republicans 8 hours a day. They use the two words almost constantly.
Casper Snowflak

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Grady Hatton"dems ... only thing they care about is homosexual behavior.[/QUOTE]

What about Larry "Wide Stance" Craig? Republican

Mark Foley? Republican

Ted Haggard? Republican AND Christian!

Bob Allen? Republican and chairman of John "I wanna be the president - get me an idiot Governor to run with me" McCain's campaign

Glenn Murphy Jr?

All Republicans.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Grady Hatton wrote:
I got to say that these dems think they know everything.only thing they care about is homosexual behavior.
One last request, Hank. Would you please correct the capitalization issue here? Thanks.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I work mostly with conservative Republicans 8 hours a day. They use the two words almost constantly.
I hear the ACLU is looking for good people.
Grady Hatton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
One last request, Hank. Would you please correct the capitalization issue here? Thanks.
wtf? Who cares what the capitol of some state is ? my name ain't Hank dummy.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

State, what kind of racist hell hole do you work in dude? Aren't you compromising your ideals associating with those people?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Casper Snowflak wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark Foley? Republican
Bob Allen? Republican and chairman of John "I wanna be the president - get me an idiot Governor to run with me" McCain's campaign
Glenn Murphy Jr?
All Republicans.
I'LL bet Glenn Murphy Sr. was pissed.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Casper Snowflak wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark Foley? Republican
Glenn Murphy Jr?
All Republicans.
Dude, I can't believe you don't support gay rights!
waco1909

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Dude, I can't believe you don't support gay rights!
Just kiddin dude,I'm a homosexual,gay rights activist,aclu proponent and proud of it.
Allen martel Michelle ho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Waco I'm gonna never stop.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

TSF wrote:
We are in agreement on the assessment if not completely on the cure. Kids are not motivated because they do not understand that working to educate themselves is an investment in their own future. I guess many of them do not even understand the term--investment. I agree that the cost efficiency of public schools is pathetic, but it isn't because of teachers. Its because of the army of "administrators" who think it is their job to create work for the teachers, to divert attention off teaching onto administrative hoop jumping, to create office politics that solidify the administrators position and the literally billions of dollars spent on purchasing standardized tests.. The money never trickles down to teachers and students. It gets rat holed in $100,000+ dollar administrative positions , "conferences" for administrators, cars for administrators , expenses for administrators, state testing coordinators, councilors of every imaginable euphemistic title, etc. Most of the public never encounters the recipients of this undertow of funds , they just think the entire fault is teachers. Meanwhile ,most of the teachers are accomplishing some education IN SPITE of the impediments presented by the uninformed legislature and administration. Elimination of tenure will not "get rid of bad teachers". It will only insure that those remaining are good ass kissers instead of good teachers.
Most administrators do not like good teachers because good teachers focus on education and students instead of supporting a top heavy administration. Administrators do not like good teachers because they absorb funds for students and supplies that the administrators could use for administration. Who decides which teachers are good or bad? Administrators.
<quoted text>
I will agree, to much of the money spent now is on administration and not the teachers/students. I also agree that the problem with students is that they don't understand the importance of their education and IMO that's a cultural thing. If you can change the culture, you can change the students. We must make them thirsty for success but the current curriculum and culture teaches them they can rely on others instead of themselves; Collectivism over Individualism! Until this changes, the outcome will remain the same! This is where you and I, Commucrats and Republicans, philosophically disagree.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Gov McCrory and the Republican legislature pass a little known provision within the state budget prohibiting the police and other gov agencies from buying and operating surveillance drones in the state until 2015.
waco1909

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Anyhow, has anyone seen the videos of Anthony Weiner's weiner? I have and yall would be surprised! No comments from you Allen martel michelle ho!
allen martel ho michelle

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Anyhow, has anyone seen the videos of Anthony Weiner's weiner? I have and yall would be surprised! No comments from you Allen martel michelle ho!
I love you waco.
Allen martel Michelle ho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

You Topix dumbasses.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

None of the above
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>The only azzholes complaining about the NC Legislators are l\liggers and Wiggers. Which one are you moron?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not so hot! Tue Words 1
Hot! Hot! Hot! Tue Words 1
Review: Revival Pain Management (Jul '13) Aug 11 Lynn 2
Jonesville Music Thread Jul '14 Musikologist 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul '14 Mike C 8
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
How clean is your water in Elkin? Mar '14 PBryant 1
•••
•••
Elkin Dating