|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

martel wrote:
<quoted text> its the gay troll again...using other people's monikers...you can tell when its shim, the writing level and reading comprehension is on a 3rd...maybe a 4th grade level...ignore the troll.
Sounds like you're the first grade retard black racist troll making all these anti-white racial slurs and threats, you scumbag punk. Leave me your f**king address and I'll come down to Geeeooorgaaaa and pay you a leisure visit sh!thead.
Fearless Fosdick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Few alive today would remember Wildroot Cream Oil and Fearless Fosdick.
<quoted text>
That's too bad.Al Capp was very good.Pogo was a good strip as well.
Peter the Great

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Looks like martel is arguing with Fyou, An old tactic, where you are actually both posters.My my.Fighting with yourself, for the benefit of onlookers. Talk about having too much time on your hands..
RCI

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Peter the Great wrote:
Looks like martel is arguing with Fyou, An old tactic, where you are actually both posters.My my.Fighting with yourself, for the benefit of onlookers. Talk about having too much time on your hands..
Thats the point. These damn lowlife Jerry Springer watchers have nothing but time. While most of America gets an education and works these crapbags sit around and wait for that government check. Getting an entitlement is a career move for them. Stoneman and Sherman should have done a better job and we would not have that garbage and their inbred genetic disorder weighting the country down.
RCI

Lexington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Jeff_D_28681 wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is this damn sht? Hell you out behind my damn back promoten damn education.
Thanks for proving my point redneck!
martel

Tucker, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

FYou wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're the first grade retard black racist troll making all these anti-white racial slurs and threats, you scumbag punk. Leave me your f**king address and I'll come down to Geeeooorgaaaa and pay you a leisure visit sh!thead.
AH, did I touch a nerve bitch? Don't worry about your having to come down here, I'm heading up there for business this weekend. Name the place.
martel

Tucker, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

RCI wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the point. These damn lowlife Jerry Springer watchers have nothing but time. While most of America gets an education and works these crapbags sit around and wait for that government check. Getting an entitlement is a career move for them. Stoneman and Sherman should have done a better job and we would not have that garbage and their inbred genetic disorder weighting the country down.
I'm sure the little dear has had a hard life...parents didn't discipline him enough now look at him...practically worthless.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Congratulations republican voters. Your republican state legislature has raised your electric power rates by 7.5%, they are adding tolls for you to drive on I77, they are raising food tax, raising tax on medicine and haircuts, ending unemployment benefits to 70,000 of the NC unemployed starting on July 1, and most of important of all, they have given additional tax breaks of $50,000 to each and every lawyer in each and every law firm in NC. Jobs created?? Answer-Zero.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

The Department of Homeland Security, with some 240,000 employees and an annual budget of more than $60 billion, admits it can't find 266 foreign nationals that are a national security threat. Can find or donít want too. They have no trouble hiring mercenaries to kill Americans. Communist minded people and a woman in charge to boot.
The Truth

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
The Department of Homeland Security, with some 240,000 employees and an annual budget of more than $60 billion, admits it can't find 266 foreign nationals that are a national security threat. Can find or donít want too. They have no trouble hiring mercenaries to kill Americans. Communist minded people and a woman in charge to boot.
Most of those employees are shiftless, stupid, lazy, obese, bitching, useless backstabbing anti-American l\liggers. And that's putting it mildly.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Looks like someone turn the lights on and the cockroachís scattered.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

When are the republikans in Raleigh going to start creating jobs?
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Nationally, jobs are being created, housing sales are up, the stock market is up, the budget deficit is down. ITS OBAMA'S FAULT.
Sarah Randolph

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

It's "WHOM do you support."
Try to keep up in English class, will you?
Sarah Randolph

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Taxpayer wrote:
I have wrote Burr numerous times not one answer.
We need a none of the above on the ballet.
"I have wrote?"
My God , Taxpayer, where were you when English
class were being held?

"We need a none.....?"
You're illiterate, my friend!

Ballet= toe dancing.
Ballot= casting a vote.
Go back to school, and quickly.
Sarah Randolph

Sanford, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

martel wrote:
Well little troll...leave me your address...I'll show you how a gay boy gangster like me takes care of business...I'll be heading up there packing between my legs for something to put in your worthless azz.
Temper, temper, Martel !
Your ignorance is showing.
Are you sure that hooptie will make it all the way to NC?
Taxpayer

Edenton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Nationally, jobs are being created, housing sales are up, the stock market is up, the budget deficit is down. ITS OBAMA'S FAULT.
In your dreams.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Eric Holder must have something really serious on Obama. Otherwise, he would either have resigned out of friendship for the president or Obama would fired him.
Monica L

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

Robert Stowe wrote:
Eric Holder must have something really serious on Obama. Otherwise, he would either have resigned out of friendship for the president or Obama would fired him.
you would know about that sort of garbage moreso than the normal people.it's a trifling thing.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Judged:

The National Association of Home Builders is¬ a trade association that helps ... of 2013 - 5/30/2013 ∑ New-Home Sales Rise 2.3 Percent in April - 5/23/2013 ...

New home sales up. OBAMA's FAULT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Elkin Discussions

Search the Elkin Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Revival Pain Management (Jul '13) Aug 11 Lynn 2
Jonesville Music Thread Jul 21 Musikologist 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul '14 Mike C 8
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
How clean is your water in Elkin? Mar '14 PBryant 1
starmount memorial painted (Sep '13) Dec '13 Bucking elks 4
Jonesville begins ABC store discussions (Dec '13) Dec '13 Wow 1
•••
•••