TSF

Clayton, NC

#39824 May 4, 2013
Since the MONSANTO PROTECTION ACT was recently passed by republikans, there is no reason to worry about suing for damages caused by eating those chemicals because now you can't --sue them.
Oh, what about the health effects? Don't worry, Monsanto says their chemicals are perfectly safe to eat. You believe that don't you? Well, you could grow all your own food without chemicals.
Wrong, Monsanto has created a suicide gene which prevents seeds from germinating the next year. As this gene spreads through the natural population of plants, eventually you will have to buy all seeds from Monsanto. This is republikans not intruding into your personal life.
waco1909 wrote:
Try not to worry about"fracking"TSF.I f you feel the need to worry, think about the horrendous chemicals going into our daily food intake.Expect a biological attack in the next few years as well.If you want to worry, that is.
martel

Atlanta, GA

#39825 May 4, 2013
TSF: you keep hitting all of the liberal talking points like the good democrat that you are. Both sides are to blame for this growing mess our country is in; plenty of blame to go around. People need to take care of themselves and their families as much as possible and let the govt do as few limited things as possible.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39826 May 4, 2013
Newt Gingrich should have been elected. He wanted to cancel child labor laws and put their little asses back in factories where they belong instead of wasting time in school. They are the only ones who can be forced to work for Bangladeshi wages. That would have fixed everything because they weigh less and possibly the floors would not have collapsed. Maybe then we would also not need any stinking building codes.
martel wrote:
<quoted text> It would have been better for those jobs to have remained here and provided some relief for those millions who have no jobs.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39827 May 4, 2013
The new Bush pop out book library also has a large dart board map so we can decide which country to invade next because of 911.
martel

Atlanta, GA

#39828 May 4, 2013
Players wrote:
Pro america. Ric flair for President 2014
Hey, we had jesse the body ventura get all the to governorship...maybe ric will strangle some of those bastards...
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39829 May 4, 2013
Well, eating pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and preservatives hurts neoconazis just as much as it hurts anyone else. It would be easier for people to take care of themselves if they were not being poisoned and forced to pay excessive taxes to support a royalty class of tax exempt dead beat business baby mommas.
martel wrote:
TSF: you keep hitting all of the liberal talking points like the good democrat that you are. Both sides are to blame for this growing mess our country is in; plenty of blame to go around. People need to take care of themselves and their families as much as possible and let the govt do as few limited things as possible.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39830 May 4, 2013
Poor old Ric is a geriatric has been/never was fake championshit wrestler.
martel wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, we had jesse the body ventura get all the to governorship...maybe ric will strangle some of those bastards...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#39831 May 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
The new Bush pop out book library also has a large dart board map so we can decide which country to invade next because of 911.
Does this mean that the soon to be Ruler's Library will contain a map of the U.S. including all 57 states?
martel

Atlanta, GA

#39832 May 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
Newt Gingrich should have been elected. He wanted to cancel child labor laws and put their little asses back in factories where they belong instead of wasting time in school. They are the only ones who can be forced to work for Bangladeshi wages. That would have fixed everything because they weigh less and possibly the floors would not have collapsed. Maybe then we would also not need any stinking building codes.
<quoted text>
Newt is a joke, but he is not half as funny as that ass clown AL Gore...at least NEwt will tell you something stupid once in a while; Al Gore just keeps on churning out the lies and jokes...
martel

Atlanta, GA

#39833 May 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
Poor old Ric is a geriatric has been/never was fake championshit wrestler.
<quoted text>
You deserve deportation for saying that about ric. And you hate old people, why do you hate old people??
martel

Atlanta, GA

#39834 May 4, 2013
TSF: if you would, please answer my question about how many millions of hispanics do you want or should be allowed into our country?
martel

Atlanta, GA

#39835 May 4, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Does this mean that the soon to be Ruler's Library will contain a map of the U.S. including all 57 states?
I guess he was adding: mexico, canada, syria, iraq, afghanistan, yemen and egypt...so many countries to conquer...so little time
justsayin

Lenoir, NC

#39836 May 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
The new Bush pop out book library also has a weapons of mass destruction museum. Problem is that no one can find it.
The Obama library has a "GElectric" automotive wing, no one can find it either! They took the money and ran I guess.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39837 May 4, 2013
TSF.Ric Flair is da man!!
martel

United States

#39838 May 4, 2013
Ric has fallen on hard times...hate it for him.
martel

United States

#39839 May 4, 2013
justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>The Obama library has a "GElectric" automotive wing, no one can find it either! They took the money and ran I guess.
there will be a bill of rights in barack's mooseum too, cept that the 1st and 2nd amendments will be ripped out.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39840 May 4, 2013
Well, I guess I might as well accept around 30 million who were brought here by REPUBLIKANS to work in the fields and factories at slave wages. I do not necessarily WANT them here but I don't hate them either, and I have to accept the reality that both parties consider those with citizenship an important voting block now. They have created few problems for me so far but I did have to ask a large group to leave my property because they were having a soccer game on my property without my permission. They left silently except for one who cursed me in Spanish and because I am a Christian, I didn't shoot the SOB even though the thought did occur.
martel wrote:
TSF: if you would, please answer my question about how many millions of hispanics do you want or should be allowed into our country?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39841 May 4, 2013
GE gave Dubya just as much money as Obama and didn't pay any taxes during the republican reign of terror either.
justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>The Obama library has a "GElectric" automotive wing, no one can find it either! They took the money and ran I guess.
martel

United States

#39842 May 4, 2013
Republican stupid farmers and bastard small business owners royally screwed the american public; especially the lower and middle class. The greedy douchebag democrats just gave free goodies to the hispanics and are now rubbing their sweaty tiny hands awaiting our idiot politicians to ram amnesty down our throats again. 30 million people that don't need to be here. We need to provide jobs for our own people 1st before we go around trying to solve everyone else's problems.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39843 May 5, 2013
Those who say one thing, while believing another....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... May 16 LBT 14
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Apr '15 Musikologist 5
News Arrests made in shooting, additional suspect wa... Apr '15 Anonymous 2
How clean is your water in Elkin? (Mar '14) Mar '15 Dioxin 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Feb '15 Revival clinic a ... 9
News READER TRAVELOGUE: Science teachers, families e... (Jan '08) Dec '14 Amazing Dan 2
News Jonesville Police Report (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ace Mcmillan 3
More from around the web

Elkin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]