Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39049 Mar 24, 2013
Allen, that wasn't me, I don't believe you're a guy, or the fake emlu.THESE guys are having fun at our expense.
Henry J

Houston, TX

#39050 Mar 24, 2013
Good night North Carolina! It's been a blast! Zoom!!!
Henry J

Houston, TX

#39051 Mar 24, 2013
AM I your matchstick man?
emlu

France

#39052 Mar 24, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text> Sweetie, quit worrying about waco, you're Allen, just worry about why a guy named"Allen"is pretending to be a woman.
Sweetie, I keep telling you you're waco, not Jeff, not Allen, not waco texas, not waco 1954, not your Boy George doll or even me. You're just sick, perverted, pedophile, retarded, useless, psycho, sociopath, schizoid, junkie, masturbating, gay, deadbeat, jobless, stupid, ugly, idiotic, skinny ole waco 1909. You have no life and no friends because you are nothing and with or without my big fat morbidly obese nasty smelly ass, you're still nothing sweetie.:>)
ncrebel

Greer, SC

#39053 Mar 24, 2013
Henry J wrote:
AM I your matchstick man?
Only if I can be your heifer! HA
Henry J

Houston, TX

#39054 Mar 24, 2013
ncrebel wrote:
<quoted text>Only if I can be your heifer! HA
Now you got it! Yeehaa motherfu@@er!!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39055 Mar 24, 2013
Man...I go out of town for a few days and the thread goes full retard...

Hell yeah. Hope Waco left me a few.

ALL DEMOCRATS SUCK GOPHER BALLS!!!

YEEE HAW!!!!!!!!!!
Allen

Robbins, NC

#39056 Mar 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allen.I've never asked you for a favor.Just this once, I'm asking you not to communicate with 1954.Nothing good can come of this,1954 is no ones friend, but himself.I CAN'T come back on this forum,1954 has seen to that.
Give me one good reason why I should even consider doing you any favor. Nothing good ever came out of me communicating with you. So what is your point? Whatever happened between you and 1954 in the past is none of my business. Maybe without you on this forum people will get back to debating the real issues.
waco1909

Greenville, SC

#39057 Mar 25, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me one good reason why I should even consider doing you any favor. Nothing good ever came out of me communicating with you. So what is your point? Whatever happened between you and 1954 in the past is none of my business. Maybe without you on this forum people will get back to debating the real issues.
I know allen and I Can't explain my behavior. Some times my mind gets all boggled and my multi personality takes over. It's me allen Waco 1954, Waco1909 and any number you want to put behind my name. 666 even. I was told my many personalities will take over me an f'up relationships. Allen I'm coming to you now on my knees to accept my apologies for my personality disorder. Folks, I apologized and for the last few days I didn't know who I was. I blacked out.
emlu

Chicago, IL

#39058 Mar 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allen.I've never asked you for a favor.Just this once, I'm asking you not to communicate with 1954.Nothing good can come of this,1954 is no ones friend, but himself.I CAN'T come back on this forum,1954 has seen to that.
Sweetie, you know that's a crock of bipolar shit. You'll never stop tormenting everyone on topix, along with 30 of your other schizoid imaginary multiple warped personality monikers because that's what makes you a demented and deranged psychotic idiot sweetie.
waco1909

Greenville, SC

#39059 Mar 25, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you know that's a crock of bipolar shit. You'll never stop tormenting everyone on topix, along with 30 of your other schizoid imaginary multiple warped personality monikers because that's what makes you a demented and deranged psychotic idiot sweetie.
emlu that is the best compliment you ever gave me.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#39060 Mar 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know allen and I Can't explain my behavior. Some times my mind gets all boggled and my multi personality takes over. It's me allen Waco 1954, Waco1909 and any number you want to put behind my name. 666 even. I was told my many personalities will take over me an f'up relationships. Allen I'm coming to you now on my knees to accept my apologies for my personality disorder. Folks, I apologized and for the last few days I didn't know who I was. I blacked out.
Multi personalities, 666, blacked out. I have never suggested this to anyone, but I think you need to see an exorcist! Your personalities/demons are having themselves a field day. Get off your knees, drop the meds and go see a priest.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#39061 Mar 25, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you know that's a crock of bipolar shit. You'll never stop tormenting everyone on topix, along with 30 of your other schizoid imaginary multiple warped personality monikers because that's what makes you a demented and deranged psychotic idiot sweetie.
Allen quit pretending to be emlu, it makes you look stupider than you are, you ignorant slut.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#39062 Mar 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Allen quit pretending to be waco fool.He ain't coming back, you're gonna have to find a new reason to love.
emlu

Chicago, IL

#39063 Mar 25, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text> Allen quit pretending to be emlu, it makes you look stupider than you are, you ignorant slut.
Sweetie, why are you telling Allen to stop pretending to be me when you're pretending to be Jeff? Waco sweetie, you have no friends because no one likes you, not even your Boy George doll and he's not even a real person, you're both dummies. Now sweetie, the neighbors are complaining about you running around naked and shitting in their yards again. You see, not even the stray dogs want to hang around you sweetie.
waco1909

Greenville, SC

#39064 Mar 25, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Multi personalities, 666, blacked out. I have never suggested this to anyone, but I think you need to see an exorcist! Your personalities/demons are having themselves a field day. Get off your knees, drop the meds and go see a priest.
Allen I'm trying to be nice to you. I don't offer apologies to just any body. If you want to make fun of my illness that I can't control, that's on you. I'm still on my knees but I'll get up now. I don't believe in priests remember. I only believe in wicca. You are a pagan so what's the difference. You and I both have our problems. I don't think Whitman samplers can help you and me.
waco1909

Greenville, SC

#39065 Mar 25, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, why are you telling Allen to stop pretending to be me when you're pretending to be Jeff? Waco sweetie, you have no friends because no one likes you, not even your Boy George doll and he's not even a real person, you're both dummies. Now sweetie, the neighbors are complaining about you running around naked and shitting in their yards again. You see, not even the stray dogs want to hang around you sweetie.
emlu I thought it was going to be me and you. Folks my personalities get in the way. emlu it's best you carry on with out me. I realize your too fat. It does hurt my hips when you lay on me. I'm still limping. emlu don't beg me but folks I don't want emlu any more. Sorry but my mind isn't right and it's best the I zen out.
emlu

Chicago, IL

#39066 Mar 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
emlu I thought it was going to be me and you. Folks my personalities get in the way. emlu it's best you carry on with out me. I realize your too fat. It does hurt my hips when you lay on me. I'm still limping. emlu don't beg me but folks I don't want emlu any more. Sorry but my mind isn't right and it's best the I zen out.
Oh sweetie, that's the most beautiful thing you've ever told me. I think I'm going to cry and take a big fat ass dump, my junkie schizoid sweetie.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#39067 Mar 25, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, why are you telling Allen to stop pretending to be me when you're pretending to be Jeff? Waco sweetie, you have no friends because no one likes you, not even your Boy George doll and he's not even a real person, you're both dummies. Now sweetie, the neighbors are complaining about you running around naked and shitting in their yards again. You see, not even the stray dogs want to hang around you sweetie.
Allen, why are you so obsessed with pretending to be emlu and the wacos? Are you some kind of a nut? Get a life, loser!
Jeff

Houston, TX

#39068 Mar 25, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Oh sweetie, that's the most beautiful thing you've ever told me. I think I'm going to cry and take a big fat ass dump, my junkie schizoid sweetie.
Allen, please get help! You poor baby! How many personalities are you hijacking? You poor insane freak of nature! Can't you get it through your head? The real waco left a long time ago! All of this is just you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Elkin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cps pain management (Aug '15) Aug 31 Keep Out 2
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul '16 Trelane 15
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Jun '16 Musikologist 7
Do you believe in angels? (Mar '16) Mar '16 John15659 1
News Four charged in drug case (Mar '16) Mar '16 Arrow 1
Jamie Burton??? (Feb '16) Feb '16 Nope 2
News Mason Roten Memorial to be discussed in Elkin (Dec '15) Dec '15 Anonymous 1

Elkin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Elkin Mortgages